[SunTae] Secret Love

My Little Fantasies...

This was a birthday one-shot for my friend, Val, whose mainship in WonderBang is SunTae. xP

----

“Oppa!” I yelled at him. He turned around, and his smile took over his face.

“Hey, what’s up?” He hung his arm around my shoulders and gave me a light squeeze. I pouted. “Yah, what’s with the face?” He let go of me and pushed me lightly.

“That’s all you say? It’s my birthday, stupid!” I nudged his head. “No present? No happy birthday? Ehhh? What kind of boyfriend are you!” He shrugged and entered the halls of our school.

Aigooo. I was just kidding. Gosh, what an overreaction. I ran and jumped on his back. “Just kidding!”

“Yahh, get off me. We’re in school.” He said quietly. Oh right… Never mind. I guess it wasn’t an overreaction after all. I sighed and hopped off. Here you are, SunYe. School. No more time with your boyfriend, TaeYang, until three o’ clock.

“Fine. See you after school then.” I whispered to him and walked away without a glance back at him. I got into my class and sat down with a huff. What’s wrong with letting everyone know we’re together? I pouted and laid my head down on the desk until class started.

-Time skip-

My favorite class of the day! Choir. I sighed contently in my chair.

“SunYe unnie! Happy birthday!” SunMi gave me a hug before running back to the alto section.

“Thank you!” I shouted across the room. She stood up from her seat and winked.

“Ok, calm down! I’m coming in.” Our teacher strolled into our room. “Stand up and stretch! I’ll be right back. I just need to go in and make a call…”

That’s what I love about this class. It’s so laid back unlike all those other strict teachers. We all stayed seated and continued chatting.

“SunYe, happy birthday!” YeEun told me as I turned back to look at her.

“Than-“

“Yah, SunYe!” Someone whispered. Huh? I twisted around to see TaeYang in the tenor section. Aren’t we supposed to be ignoring each other?

“What?” I asked cautiously. This is different. O.o

“Come over here!” he used his hands to beckon to me.

“…. Why?” He was about to answer before his circle of friends called his attention. I sighed and went back to YeEun.

“Sorry, TaeYang sshi was talking to me.”

“TaeYang? Oh, he’s a hot one!” YeEun bubbled. I rolled my eyes. Yeah, I know I got myself a hot boyfriend.

…If only I could tell her that... >.<

“Heh, I know.”

“Oh anyways! Any birthday plans? We should get the group together to celebrate. You, me, SunMi, SoHee, and Yoobin. Just like the old times! Whose house... whose house...?” She murmured to herself and tapped her chin.

“I don’t know. I might have plans. Let’s just have a sleepover over the weekend! Two nights instead of one.”

“Great plan, jookie!” She applauded me. I giggled and bowed for my audience.

“Thank you, thank you!” I smiled.

“SunYe!!!!” I heard him shout my name loudly. With shock written all over my face, I turned to look at him. He’s not supposed to even know my name…. unfortunately.

I sighed and began to daydream about a day when I didn’t have to lie and say that I barely knew him. I would hang around him all day long and show him off to my friends with a proud smile. He would tell all his wannabe girlfriends to stay away because he already had me. I would smirk and stick my tongue out at all those disappointed faces.

“Yah!”

“Uhhh!??” I blinked and came back to reality.

“Sun-“

“You know that girl?” One of his friends asked him. Well, of course he knew me. I’m his girlfriend!

“Yeah…. SunYe, come here.” I groaned and walked over to him. I knelt on the floor to stare him in the face.

“What?”

“You want your birthday gift?” He smiled shyly.

“Hey, it’s your birthday? Happy birthday!” I ignored his loud friends.

“You got me a gift? What is it? Yeah, I want it!” I shouted, completely forgetting that we weren’t supposed to know each other. It seemed like he gulped when all of his friends stared at him.

“Ok...” He leaned in quickly to peck my on the lips. I gawked at his red face as did his friends.

“Uhh... um... I don’t know you that well, mister!” I covered my mouth with my palm. Though shock was on my face, I felt a secret twinge of happiness inside. He gently took my hand from my lips and kissed it. My eyes popped open wider. I began to hear whispers around us.

“That Min SunYe is flirting with my oppa?!”

“Wasn’t he afraid of girls?”

“They just kissed!”

“SunMi! Our Min Jookie just got kissed ON THE LIPS by TaeYang!” Thanks a lot for calling the attention of the whole class, YeEun. -.- Now the whole class was quiet.

“Uhhhh…” My eyes were burning from not blinking, but I couldn’t shut them. TaeYang just smiled again.

“I know you want the whole school to know we’re together.” He spoke quietly. Obviously he was intimidated by the silence around us. “I see how your face always looks disappointed when we enter school and how you pout every time I have to remind you that people are around us. I’m sorry I wanted to hide our relationship. I know we should be proud of our love for each other. The whole school should know how I belong to you and no one else. This is your birthday gift.” He kissed my hand again before he looked away from me and turned his gaze to his friends.

“Guys, this is my girlfriend, Min SunYe. “ He introduced me to each one of his friends. I was still surprised but was able to respond to their hellos. Slowly, I realized that I didn’t have to keep it a secret anymore. I got up from the ground and gave him a tight hug.

“Thank you, oppa. I’ll see you after school.” I said into his ear and released him.

“What are you talking about? I’m walking you to your next class.” He smiled broadly and gave me light push to the direction of my seat. SunMi and YeEun were already there with suspicious smiles.

“What was that, huh?!” SunMi shouted, which the class took as a sign to continue their disrupted discussions. I smiled and gestured to oppa, who was being teased by his friends.

“That’s my boyfriend.” I told them proudly.