[DaeEun] Saying 'I Love You'

My Little Fantasies...

 

This one-shot is based on the song YeEun composed. Saying ' I Love You 'You may listen to it while reading if you want. ^-^ hehe!

----

 

"I love you." I love you too, DaeSung. I sighed and rested my head against his chest.

"Thank you. I feel so loved." I smiled in reply. He exhaled sharply and released me from our hug.

"Why do you always do that?" He asked quietly with his head down.

"Do what?" Am I doing something wrong?

"Do you know how much it hurts when you don't return my love?" He whispered.

"What are you talking about? If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be with you."

"Then, why can't you say that you love me??" He almost shouted, lifting his angry face. I sighed.

"I told you already. I'm not ready to say it."

"Why? Because you're not sure of your feelings? Because you're not sure of my feelings?" He growled at me. No, DaeSung. I'm sure of everything.

"I don't doubt either of our feelings." I replied calmly. He slapped his forehead and went back to glaring at me.

"Say it to me then. I love you, YeEun. Say it." I.. can't... Not yet..

"DaeSung.. I-" His eyes narrowed. Ahhhh... "... And I you." That's sort of the same right?

"Arghhh!" He groaned. I guess not.

"YeEun ah, I want to have your love confirmed! I want to know it's true. The only way is by your words.. I can't give everything and take nothing." He shook his head vigorously. Ahh, DaeSung. Wait. It'll be a surprise. A beautiful one.

"Just wait for it. I promise it'll all be worth it! Worth everything!" DaeSung glared at the sky, that was now raining down on us. Why can't it snow instead?

"YeEun... I've been waiting to hear the words of my dreams for 8 months. I'm tired of waiting for them." What's that supposed to mean?

"What are you trying to say?" My voice shook. Please don't have my thoughts confirmed.

"YeEun, call me when you're ready. But for now, I think we should give it a break." No. We can't give it a break! "I hate having my hopes crushed everyday when you see me, talk to me, hug me, kiss me, but there's still no 'I love you.' ... I don't want to face that pain everyday from now on."

"DaeSung..." I whimpered with glassy eyes, mixing my tears with the rain.

"Call me when you're ready." He walked away and disappeared in the distance. I dropped to the wet ground and hugged my legs. I didn't sob, I didn't whimper. But my tears fell without a pause and my mouth opened slightly from the pain I've been dealt.

"DaeSung... Why? Why couldn't you be a little more patient? The snow is coming soon. The rain will freeze into snow. The sun will shine in the early morning. It would've been beautiful... the ground blanketed in snow and the early sun in the sky. It would've been amazing." I whispered to no one. I was still on the ground, my whole body soaking wet. How could he leave me like this? Should I call him when I get home and just tell him?....

......

...... No. I would wait for that beautiful surprise. Just a couple of more weeks... Could I handle it? I better.

-3 weeks later-

"DaeSung ah, it's coming. The snow... it's finally here. Wait for my vision to set in." I said to myself, staring out the window of my small house. "It should be finished by tomorrow morning...." I predicted while watching the snow fall. Yup, it'll definitely be finished by morning.

"DaeSung. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" Yes, I called him. He still seems a little mad. But my confession would make him smile as brightly as the sun.

"Of course."

"You don't believe me? I will tell it to your face. Meet me at the park tomorrow morning... at 7."

.....

"Yes 7! Don't sleep in, or I'll never forgive you! Dress warmly before you leave. Bye."

-Next morning at 7-

Ahh, I was right. It's beautiful this morning. Snow, sun, perfect. Where is he?

"YeEun ah." I turned around with a huge smile on my face.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I asked him, spreading my arms out to the landscape surrounding us. He nodded slowly. I could see the love he has in his eyes. His eyes that were staring at me.

"DaeSung." He smiled slightly. Ahhh, I can't wait to see that bright smile of his. "I love you." His smile broke out, outshining the sun above. "I'm sorry it took so long. I just wanted the perfect moment. I wanted a moment that would be remembered and cherished like in those movies. 3 weeks without you made me feel so... dead inside. At least you're finally here with me at the perfect moment... You smile brighter than the sun, your hands that embrace me...." I paused and sighed. I looked up into his smiling eyes. I smiled in return. "I love you. Now that this moment came, I will always tell you these words face-to-face."

He hugged me tightly. "Promise you'll never leave me?" I asked him.

"I don't want to separate with you, not even for a single moment. If time stops with you in my arms right now, I'll be happy and grateful. I love you, YeEun."

I sighed. "And a kiss to seal the deal!"

-----

 

This was my first ever one-shot =x

Don't forget to comment and subscribe for more work! ^-^ Watch me improve. hehe x]