The Next Day

One Mistake, Two Kisses, Three Hearts

-Next Morning-

Kai: *is awake and watching me sleep (in a non creepy way) and nuzzles my hair*

Me: *stirs and giggles* Suho stop. I'm still sleepy, let me sleep more. *buries my face in his chest* 

Kai: *doesn't say anything but my cheek* 

Me: Suho, are you okay? Why are you so quiet? *opens my eyes and sees Kai* Jongin! *gets off the bed* What the-

Kai: *sees me backing away* Let me explain first! 

Me: *crosses arms over chest* Better have a good explaination then Kim. 

Kai: *sits on the edge of the bed, facing me* You were on the roof and when you came down, you fell and I carried you back-

Me: And you couldn't carry me back to my bed could you? I have one you know. 

Kai: Sorry-

Me: And don't think I'm dumb Kai. I know what happened yesterday, even if I did fall asleep before we got back to the dorms. *walks towards him* And I thought that you, out of all people, would have enough decency to at least take me back to my room so I would maybe think better of you. *pokes him in the chest* I got close to you yesterday because I needed the comfort, even if you were the reason that Suho and I split. *pokes his forehead* But I see in your thick head you couldn't see me as anything else but a way to get close to me. *pokes his chest again* I know you're better than that Jongin. What happened to you? Seriously. *moves to leave*  

Kai: *grabs my wrist* You should stop poking me sweetheart. It hurts a little, you and those long nails of yours. 

Me: *faces him again and tries to pull away but he holds tight* Well if you weren't so thick-headed, I wouldn't have to. Now let go Kai. *moves my wrist*

Kai: *holds tight and stands up* You should be happy Alisha. Most girls would kill for a chance to sleep in the same bed and wake up with me. 

Me: *snorts* Frankly, I'm not one of those girls. So can you let go of my wrist so I can get out of here?

Kai: No. *leans in close to me* I'll let go if you do something for me. 

Me: *moves away* What is it?

Kai: * his lips* Give me a kiss and I'll let you go. 

Me: *looks at him in disbelief* Did you not just hear me yelling at you a minute ago? The answer to that is no. Now let me go Jongin. 

Kai: Wrong answer. *pulls me to him and kisses me* 

Chen: *peeks in the door* OMO SCANDAL TIME!!!

Kai: *jumps* 

Me: *pushes Kai away and goes to Chen* No, Jongdae please-

Chen: *comes in and ruffles my hair* Chill out maknae. But this will make good conversation at the breakfast table. *smirks*

Me: You guys didn't eat yet?

Chen: Too busy looking for you. We thought you were missing when we didn't see you eating breakfast and when you weren't in your room. Turns out someone was getting a little TLC from Kai huh?

Me: *blushes and slaps him* It's not like that!

Chen: *wiggles his eyebrows* Oooh I think it is! Look at how red you are! 

Me: I'm getting out of here! *leaves and slams the door* 

Kai: *groans and plops on his bed* 

Chen: *snorts* Someone ually frustrated? 

Kai: *throws a pillow at him* Get out of my room Jongdae. 

Chen: *throws the pillow back* Just make sure your pretty is up and ready for breakfast in 10 minutes sweetheart. *leaves* 

Kai: *holds the pillow to his face and groans again* I hate that guy.