Feelings of Emotion

I've Watched You

I stared at the two of them in the window, feeling my heart practically burn into ashes.

How dare he kiss someone else!

How dare he not think of me!

How dare…

Oh yeah, I don’t exist.

My eyes soon became filled with sight blinding tears as I began to mentally beat myself to pieces. The sight was just so heartbreaking and yet I couldn’t, in all that was good for me, look away.  The unfortunate instinctive feeling I normally had when looking toward his window began to creep its way into my blood stream. My eyes slowly inched their way, bit by bit, toward the camera sitting on the edge of the computer desk. Because of my long-since-created habit, I took it in my hands and pointed it across the imminent building. I brought the back of my hand to my cheeks wiping my tears away; only to have them cloud my vision, making me mutter and curse under my breath.

“Of course my vision’s blurry because of these stupid tears.”

The man went from kissing his lips to ravishing his neck in one swift move.  There was a painful pinch in my chest. The thought of the two of them having made me disgusted... very disgusted.  My love should have sweet, precious kisses. No one should be tainting his beautiful skin with any kind of bites or marks. If it were me, I’d never do it to pleasure myself but to make him feel pleasure. That man’s nothing but a player trying to get into his pants.

I threw my camera on the couch.

I have to stop this.

The apartments I live in were built to where a whole floor belongs to you. My loves apartments are like that too. That’s how I’ve been sending him pizza. I simply counted the number of floors by windows.

I grabbed my coat from the closet. How, it seems that as soon as I did, Taemin appeared out of the hallway looking better than usual with his hair and makeup done.

It must be time to go clubbing. The clock DOES read 8 and this kid wouldn’t be caught dead at home anywhere past 8 pm.

“Oh, is Hyung going clubbing with me?” A huge grin was plastered on his face.

I shook my head abruptly, feeling the need to speed things up.

Taemin reverted to using his pouty face, “Awe, Hyung I thought you were warming up to me.”

“Tae I don’t have time for this! I have to go!”

Without letting him say anything in response, I opened up the front door and instantly began to make a run for the elevator.



~Key~

I didn’t know how we did it, but somehow Jinki and I were on the couch. His hands began trailed down to the rim of my shirt before tugging it over my head and onto the floor.

After feeling him proceed by on multiple areas around my collarbone, I started to feel a little uncomfortable with where this was headed.

If you think about it, I JUST started going out with Jinki. Did it really seem like we should be doing these kinds of things so quickly? We haven’t even been seeing each other that long.

“Jinki…hey” I grabbed his head.

He blinked profusely, confused as to why I stopped him.

“I just don’t think I’m ready for this…”

Jinki smirked in a seductive manner.

“Key, you’re ready. I promise.” His mischievous hands trialed down toward the rim of my jeans. “The tent in your jeans is telling me you are.”

I grabbed his hands, making sure to earn his attention once more.

“Jinki, we just started dating. It should be a lot slower than this.”

Jinki rolled his eyes, seemingly losing his cocky attitude. “Key, as my boyfriend you have to think about my needs too.”

He threw my hands away from his and continued to work the rim of my jeans. I scrambled to remove escape, or even just to stop him for a second, but he just kept pushing me away.

“Jinki stop it!” I began to panic and push on his shoulders only to see him going nowhere.

 “I don’t want to do this!” My voice came louder this time.

Out of nowhere, I heard a loud bang from the front door. Jinki stopped immediately and although I didn’t see it, I knew some force had taken him off of me.

Still feeling as though none of this was real, I glanced over to the stranger beating Jinki continuously on the floor. It was as if my voice had been taken from me. I couldn’t speak, nor could I move. A part of me was relieved to have Jinki off of me, but then again there was still the fact that a random stranger blew through my door to save me.

I built up enough courage to snap myself out of the trance to stand up and attempt to stop him from killing my… boyfriend.

I placed a hand on one of the strangers shoulder.

“Sir, Please…Stop. I’m okay.”

His ears perked as if he were some sort of dog. He turned his head to my direction, Jinki’s shirt still tangled between his fists.

I didn’t know if I should be happy that he beat up my Boyfriend or upset. It was clear where the situation would have gone if he hadn’t shown up, but did he really have to bash his face in? I don’t think that even after that, he deserved to be beaten senseless.

“You’re okay?” He asked.

I nodded. “I’m fine”



~Jonghyun~

The grip I’d been had on the man’s shirt begin to loosen. This bastard was trying to have his way with the love of my life. I just knew it! I knew he was no good! His hair, his face, his clothes, DUHH!! He’s a player!

“Let’s just go.” The other man, the man I knew quite well, grabbed my arm and began to tug me out of the apartment.  “Jinki, you better be gone by the time I get back!” He yelled from the entrance.

My love pulled me into the only elevator on his floor, and clicked floor one. As soon as the doors had closed, he once again turned to me.

His arm was still wrapped around mine.

I couldn’t help but feel a bit excited by it. I mean, finally we meet and he’s already hooking his arm with mine. He couldn’t be any more perfect.

“Thank you.”  He said.

I could feel my cheeks heating up. His voice, his beautiful voice is speaking to none other than me.

“No problem.” I managed speak under such shock.

Even this seemed surreal.

He looked away for a moment, and looked at me again.

“I’m Kibum; most people call me Key, but that’s my real name.”

Words couldn’t describe how I felt. For so long I’d asked so many questions about him, his name, what his voice sounded like… and now they’re all being answered in one day. I’m surprised my head hasn’t blown off. All I want to do right now, is to take him into my arms and indulge myself in his scent. But restraint is something I was lucky to have.

“Kibum…..Kibum is a perfect name……” I mumbled incoherently to myself.

Key gave me a strange look but decided not to question it.

“What’s your name?” He asked

The elevator stopped. Seeing the door open, Key and I exited  into the lobby, his arm still wrapped in mine.

“It’s… it’s Jonghyun.” I answered.

We both stopped as soon as we stepped outside of the front doors.

“How did you know?” He asked.

I assumed he was still thinking heavily about the situation upstairs. I knew he wasn’t one to give it all away; he’s so sweet! It’s probably really bothering him.

There were a few worries floating through my mind, however. Should I tell him the truth or not? It would be such a turn off  to hear, “I’ve watched you through your window for the past year” so what kind of story should I make up to replace it? My heart began to beat faster.

I can’t say I live in his building, that wouldn’t make since but if I say I was in my building, how could I have possibly heard him telling Jinki no? I was standing outside his door when I heard that, the only thing I actually saw was the two of them making out next to the window. Everything else was what I heard while trying to tell myself to go back home on the verge of busting open his front door.

“I live in that building.” I pointed to the building across the street.

This has to be my story, I can’t think of anything else.

“My apartment is on one of the upper floors; across from yours. I saw him trying to take off your jeans.”

I had to guess what he would have been doing to Jinki, by the time I’d reached his door.

Key avoided looking me in the eyes, but answered none-the-less.

“Well that’s a bit awkward.”

My poor Kibum. He thinks this is awkward? I’ve seen him do far more things than this could ever be. Key could never look ‘awkward’.

“If you’d like, you could stay with me for a couple of days.” I cursed myself mentally for blurting that out.

Now I probably look, and sound like, a creep. 

Key shrugged. “I guess that’d be okay. You seem pretty nice, considering you did save me.”

I tried to keep myself from grinning because, let’s be honest; it’d be really weird to do that. 

It’s hard to have to pretend to be a stranger although I’m not at all. In fact, I feel like I know him too well. I know that he only eats toast without the crust, he always falls asleep on the couch and not in his bed, and he constantly forgets to eat dinner. Unless I send over a delivery, that is.

“Well let’s go then.” I smiled.

This is going to be a bit difficult..



A/N:

Update!!

I'm so, so sorry!! I had this thing typed the night I updated, but I forrgot to post it --_--

I hope you liked it though.

So...Sorry for making Jinki and , I LOVE THE JINKI..

But hey, I needed a seemingly nice guy to play a player >. >

Please, hold your tomatoes.

Love you ^^ and I'll update soon!

~Peace~