My Love

I've Watched You

If only I knew you...Well if only you knew me, I should say. I'd say I know you quite well, everything but your name that is.

You live in the apartment block across from me. My condo has a wall sized window, your condo  has a wall sized window...as you can see my love, we've got a lot in common.

I can't help but admire you. When you laugh, when you cry, when your angry, or even when your acting very shy..your beautiful. I often wonder if you ever get lonely alone in your home. I'd sure hope not, you wouldn't deserve it. Whenever I think your alone, I call a pizza man and ask him to deliver to you. Just so I know your eating at night.

Sometimes you forget, I'm just helping to remind you. 

I can't help but love you. You amaze me from every angle, and trust me I've seen every angle of yours. From when you undress to when you watch TV, I've seen it.

At first I merely noticed you, a slight glance here or there. But of course then, it became a longer glance and somewhere down the road, I started to use my camera. I was only a little curious of you.
Oh, and the things you do on Saturday night, really get me bothered. Those were the times I tried to look away the most, but It seemed impossible. The whole thing was intoxicating, just how confident you were, and how you'd pass out when you were finished. I could barely breathe myself, with your chest bobbing up and down. I'd barge into that room myself if I weren't just some creep watching you from a window. I felt bad for invading your privacy. One of these days I'll gather enough courage to visit you. Confess to you and apologize for watching you all this time.

I wouldn't do that if you were mine, I promise..

Using the trigger on the side of the camera to cautiously zoom in, I continued to watch his facial expressions. I wonder what his laugh sounds like.. He looks so joyous and sweet.

I pulled the phone out of my pocket, not taking my eyes away from my beauty. I pretended he was talking to me as I watched.

I said something dorky, something I thought would make him laugh. At least that's what I was trying to do..

 What does your voice sound like, Love? Is it deep or is it of higher tone? I bet it's higher. You look like the type of person to have a higher voice. Not that either are bad in my opinion. I'll be happy with whatever you whisper in my ear.

Feeling a bit discouraged now, I stood unable to look at him anymore. What's the point in looking at him if I can't have him?

I walked into kitchen, picking up an already opened bottle of water from the counter.

How do I get to know you, so close yet so far.. Even if I stare at you through a window ( in a very obvious, obscene manner, I might add) you never look up to see me.

It must be what, three AM? Taemin should be home any minute now.

Just as the thought finished in my head, I heard the front door open and slam shut. I took a sip of the water I'd been holding as Taemin stumbled sloppily into the Kitchen. On time a as usual.. Drunk in every aspect possible. 

I never imagined my roommate would turn out to be such a partygoer.. Especially with his face.

The drunken Taemin made his way over to me, tumbling over many times in the process.

"Heeeeee-yunggie.." He said in a flirtatious manner, now trying to grab hold of my waist. 

I let him, being immensely used to it now. The younger laid his head on my shoulder beginning to circle a finger around my chest.

"Let's go back to my bedroom.." He slurred.

I rolled my eyes.

What if my love was doing something important? What If I'm missing something?

"Minnie I think it's you, who should be going back to your room." I unlatched his arm from my waist, placing it next to his body.

Last time he came home drunk I ended up having to take care of him and honestly, he acts more of a toddler. I had to change his clothes, and put him to bed. All without being assaulted. It's seems he can't do anything when he's intoxicated.

I guess I'll help him, just this last time though.

"Come on Tae.." I grabbed him by the wrist and began to drag him to his room.

"Oh, decided to change your mind, huh Babe?" 

I rolled my eyes once more. 

I will kick him out if he tried anything, just try me.

Taemin trailed along behind me as I went to fetch his pajamas from the dresser, his alcohol breath stenching up the clean air around my nose.

"Hyunggggg, I don't want to wear clothes to bed.." He breathed. 

"Well I don't want to stay here looking at you when I could be looking at my love." I thought.

Taemin knows about him, but not that I watch him all day long. I often times tell him I go to work after he leaves and come home early, but i guess i never told him I only work at home. People come to have me take their pictures, and sometimes (if I'm not busy) I'll go out and shoot for people at modeling campaigns. But those take up so much time, I find myself doing fewer and fewer of those these days.

I tried to get Taemin some clothes but he ignorantly kept hitting them out of my hands.  Of course, eventually lost my temper and decided to let him sleep with out any pajamas.

"Fine, just sleep .."

Taemin smiled.

"Are you sleeping in here?" He asked.

I shook my head from left to right.

"No. Why would I do that if I have my own room right next door?"

Taemin plunged himself at me, holding onto my shoulders for support.

"But Hyung, I'm scared!"

This is the same he tried to pull last time and I ended up sleeping in here in here. We didn't do anything but I wasted the whole night with him instead of at the window.

I could feel Taemin tugging at my arm toward the bed. 

"Fine.." I let him pull me onto the bed. "I swear you act more like a three year old than a 21 year old." 

Taemin paid no attention to me, happy that I'd agreed. I pulled back the sheets allowing him to slip underneath. He snuggled his face in the pillow. As he did, I pulled back the comforter on my side and joined him.

"Ooh, Hyung is under the sheets with me.." Taemin tried to slide closer.

"Touch me anywhere specific, and I kick you out Taemin." 

He shrugged, throwing his arms over my neck anyway.

This pesky bastard, I swear it's every night with him. Is it so much to stand by the window? That's all I want in life. Not to be held up with Taemin wrapped around me..

After several minutes of hearing his slurrs and smelling his alcohol breath, I looked down at his sleeping face. Unfortunately, his arms were still wrapped tightly on my waist so there is no getting up.

He's cute, I guess..but not cute enough to take advantage of while he's  sleeping. 

"You Taemin." I whispered. "You a lot."


 Key~~


"Listen Bum, it's late.. Could you let your boyfriend get some sleep?" Jinki sounded groggy on the other line.

"I haven't agreed on anything yet." I giggled.

"We'll be dating tomorrow, though!" 

I tried to hide how I was feeling on the inside by acting like I wasn't interested. Jinki asked me to go steady today, well yesterday now, but I've been holding out. Not because I don't like him, I do! I really like him! It's just I want to act like I don't so tomorrow when I say yes he'll be surprised, but so far I'm guessing he knows my decision. 

"Yeah right, we only met a few weeks ago."

Jinki was quick to respond.

"4 weeks, that's almost a month."

"You haven't even seen my home, I saw yours once..for like a second, it was so messy and-"

"Fine, send me your address I'll come over for dinner and you can tell me were officially dating."  I could feel him about the hang up, I tried to speak before he clicked end.

"That's not what I-"

The line went dead.

"Meant."

Damn it Jinki, why are you so fast paced? I tossed my phone to the other end of the couch, sighing as I stood up. Should we date? Isn't it a little foreword, I mean we've been seeing each other for almost a month but I'm not sure about it. Who I am, you know? I don't even think I'm like that toward guys, toward Jinki. 

I made my over to the window my arms crossed over my chest. My father owns those apartments over there.. He owns the one I'm in too, but I chose these, and plus they're more condo like. I never really liked the windows showing my whole home, from the living room to my bedroom, but hey it's not like anyone's watching me.

It is pretty late, maybe I should get some rest, huh?



A/N:

I know your probably pissed I made this so short but the next one will be much longer, I have finals tommorow and I wanted to get this up, so your not waiting do long.

P.S I imagined Key's house looking sort of like this:

Really Exposed, you know?