chapter 4 the wedding dress

He was the killer,and she was the angel

The next morning when seohyun woke up she still can't believe she is getting married already, everything just happened so fast that she didn't know how to react. As she just finished taking a shower and got dressed she heard a knock on her bedroom door.Quickly she ran and opened the door, it turns out that it was yuri.
*morning!! seohyun unnie*said yuri with a huge bright smile on her face.
*oh~ hi yuri, good morning* said seohyun with a shy and a bit shocked face.
yuri gave a bit of laugh and said*how was your first night? did you liked your room? oh! oh! and i have a good news to tell you*
*hehe~ i loved this room, every thing in here is so cute, and what is your good news?*replyed seohyun
*today we are gonna pick out your wedding dress~*answered yuri while she takes seohyun down stairs to eat breakfast *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after everything was prepared they arrived at the shop and seohyun was ready to pick out some dresses.
*wow seohyun unnie~ these dresses are so pretty,i bet they are going to look so cute on you*shouted yuri.
It was seohyun's first time in wedding dresses so she wasn't sure if she was ready for this, she was very nervous but it always nad been her dream to try on these kind of dresses.
 As she finished her thoughts she said *i don't know yuri.....i'm just really nervous*
*don't worry unnie,you will be fine*said yuri with a grin.
As seohyun is looking around for a place  for her to rest for a while she suddenly saw a dress that is sparking under the lights.It was like the most beautiful wedding dress she ever seen, and just by a thought she wanted to try it on badly.As seohyun walked out from the fitting room, yuri saw her right away and she looked llike she was a angel that could steal any man's heart.
*oh my godness~~ unnie you looked like an angel!! i think you should get this dress, it's perfect on you*
*thank you, but i don't know.....because this dress is quite expensive...*mumbled seohyun quitely.
*think about it this way, getting married is most likely going to happen only once in your life time and every body would want to look like the most beautiful woman in the world,but if you dress up with something cheap thats not pretty at all people will think that you don't respect a marriage because you aren't putting your full effort in it.* explained yuri.
seohyun was still a bit uncertain ,but she agreed with yuri.
*thanks yuri, now i understand how important this is*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when seohyun got back home, she was already so tried, and yet she still has another big day to go throgh tomrrow.....THE WEDDING.


 end of chapter 4