chapter3 sister?....

He was the killer,and she was the angel

*wow,this is really your house??*said seohyun with her eyes open wide
*yup, what do you think?*smiled minho
*well.....i never knew your house was just like a masion*said seohyun as she walk through the huge front yard with maids greeting her. As seohyun running around in the front yard with a big smile on her face it looks just like a beautiful picture in every servant's eyes,but except minho,Staring at the top right window of his mansion with a serious expression.
*minho?....minho??..minho??!!!*said seohyun with a confused face trying to get minho's attention.Quickly minho realize that he needed to stop thinking and worrying about her (yuri), so he reply with a bright smile*yes?*.
*are you all right? you looked like some thing is wrong....*said seohyun
*oh,i'm good,just a bit tired from all the work and stuff,it's ok don't worry about me*said minho,he paused for a second and said*come on let's go inside and we will get you some thing to eat.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*hey seohyun,why don't you sit here and eat first,i need to go upstairs and tell my sister that you are here, if you need anything  just tell the maids to help you ok?*said minho
*oh,sure thing!*said seohyun.

yuri heard everything thats going on in the living room, she sighed and thought to her self : minho...why?? As soon as she finished her thoughts she heard a knock on the door so she said*who is it?*
*it's me *said minho with a gentle voice
*minho??!! come in!!*said yuri with a bright smile
minho open the door and saw yuri with bit of tears on her cheeks,he sighed and said*why are you crying? because i'm getting married?*
yuri wiped her tears and said*i thought you always loved me?.....why are you suddenly getting married?*
minho said*i'm sorry this all came so fast i will tell you the whole thing right now. after i left her house i had a chat with my best friend jonghyun, we both agreed that i should use seohyun so you wouldn't be in danger,since the enemies will think that seohyun is the one thats important to me so they won't target you, so you wouldn't be in danger. i never even liked her at all, don't worry honey,the one i really want to marry is you and my heart will always belong with you.*
yuri looked a bit relieved and said:*but what would she say if she saw a woman is living with you under the same roof?*
*don't worry about that,i already told her that you are my related sister so she won't think that i'm your lover*said minho
yuri smiled and said*i love you so much minho* and kissed him on his cheek
minho laughed and said*remember ,you have to have a good relationship with seohyun so she won't suspect you at all. so let's not waste any time and go downstair so you could meet her*
*sure honey*said yuri

*why is minho taking such a long time?*said seohyun ,just when she finished her sentence she heard minho calling her name.
*seo~ this is my sister yuri!*said minho
seohyun looked at minho's direction and saw a pretty girl smiling at her.*hi seohyun unnie, my name is yuri and nice to meet you,i can't wait to get to know you more*
*wow you are minho's sister? you're so pretty! nice to meet you i'm seohyun*said seohyun  
yuri thought: so she is the girl,she is not even pretty at all.she grin and thought i will show you who is really the girl who should be by minho's side!!


end of chapter 3