CHAPTER 2 – The Prince and The Princess

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE KWON MANSION

“Uaahh~” a yawn by Yuri, he just woke up. Today is school day; he always wakes up around 7 in the morning. “What a nice day today.. GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!” Yuri shouted in his room. It echoed around mansion. He smiled, “Better take a shower now,” he jump off the bed and goes to the bathroom. In the shower, he was singing ‘Infinite – Be mine’. A few minutes later, he’d done taking a shower; he is wearing a white robe, covering his muscular and well-toned body. “It feels really good if you’re clean” he said to himself. He then wears a complete suit prepared by the house-maid. With a white a long-sleeved collared shirt along with a black and blue stripes tie and a pair of shiny and clean shoes, he looks really great. He looks at himself through the reflection of mirror and murmured, “Wow, I look really great in this!” He chuckled hearing at what he just said.

       Seconds later, a grumbling sound heard. It was his tummy. ”Haven’t heard that for a while now,” he then runs downstairs to the dining room to have his healthy and well-prepared breakfast. He first greets all of the loyal, kind maids and butlers. The maids admire him very much and so are the butlers. As he reached the dining room, he saw his parents already waiting for him at the dining table. “Good morning, appa, eomma” he said, greeting them. “Wow, my son looks really handsome!” his mother said. “Of course he is, just look at his father, his father is also handsome man, right?” Yuri just smiles and nods shyly. The three of them laugh and start having their breakfast together.

       “Yuri-ah, your birthday is two months away, are you going to have your party at hotel again this year?” Mr. Kwon, the Head of The Kwon Company, starts a conversation with his son as it was quiet since they started eating. “Ah yes, I almost forgot my birthday is two months away. Appa, I want to have my party in our house (mansion), can I? I’ll only invite my whole class.” His father then stares at him for a while and giving him an ‘I-am-not-really-sure-about-that’ look. Yuri saw his father expression and immediately asks him, “Why are you staring at me like that? Are you disagreeing my request just now? Its okay if you don’t agree, I’m fine. Just don’t give me that look.” Yuri said, he feels really weird if his appa give him that look. Mr. Kwon then smiled watching his son reaction, “Who said that I don’t agree? Of course I agree. You may have your party here.” Yuri smiled hearing his father agreement. “Gomawo, appa.” Yuri said, giving his appa a hug. Mrs. Kwon giggled watching her husband and her son behaviour. The both of them are really close to each other as Yuri is the only child in the family. Since Yuri a kid, Mr. Kwon always has an outing with Yuri every week. He really loves his son. And so is Mrs. Kwon.

       “Appa, I’ll tell you my plans for the birthday by the end of this week, okay?” Yuri said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter