CHAPTER 12 – Roaming Around

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.45 pm

       Yuri is walking around in the mall, looking for a good shop for his birthday plan. His buddies are behind him, following his track. They are whispering to each other, obviously about Yuri’s action the karaoke room just now. They’ve never seen Yuri being like that before; they even never seen Yuri flirting with girls. So it’s a shock to see him kissing a girl.

       Then the three of them suddenly stopped in their track, “Hey, wait, where is our maknae?” SooYoung asks. Yuri stops too as he heard it, he turns around and looks at his buddies, “Weren’t you guys with him after I left at the arcade? Did he say where he went?” Yuri asks with a slight worry in his voice. SooYoung shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. I left too just right after you, Yul,” TaeYeon said. Yuri looks at HyoYeon, “So it’s left you and him then, HyoYeon-ah,” HyoYeon nervously smile, “Err.. Uh.. I was.. I was so busy on my own. Sorry,” He said, rubbing the back of his head. Yuri sighed, “Its okay. After all, he’s a big boy already. I know he can take care of himself.” He said smiling.

       Just then they heard a shout, “HYUNG!” Yuri turns to see Amber is running towards them with a big smile, waving his hand. Yuri smiles in relief, seeing Amber is fine. Amber slows down his pace as he getting closer to his hyungs’ spot. Yuri gives the maknae a playful headlock as soon as he arrives. “Yah~ Where have you been? I was worried, you know,” Yuri said, still locking on his beloved cousin. Their buddies smiled then joined in to give Amber playful punches on him.

       “Yah, maknae, I thought your hyung here would punished me if you were lost,” HyoYeon told Amber, while pointing to Yuri. ‘What the? I’ve never told you that.” Yuri said, shoving HyoYeon’s hand. Yuri’s other hand is around Amber shoulder. Amber chuckled, “HyoYeon hyung, you were busy dancing that you didn’t get to listen that I told you I went to play the bike race.” HyoYeon’s eyes widen. Yuri looks at him, “So that what you were busy of? Haha. Dancing maniac,” Hearing that, HyoYeon gives Yuri a flick on the forehead. “Ow! What was that for?” Yuri said while rubbing his forehead. “For calling me a maniac..” HyoYeon simply said with his hand folded under his chest.

       “Yah, you two, stop now,” TaeYeon said. “Yeah~ Yul, I’m hungry. My tummy is craving for food~” the Shikshin said while rubbing his never-full ‘storage’. “SooYoung-ah, just when does your tummy ever get full actually?” Yuri said with a playful smile. “Oh yeah, your right.” SooYoung said then laughs. “Okay now, let’s go to the restaurant down there. Then we’re going to work out my birthday plan okay?” “Yes sir!” all four of his buddies salute in return.

 

SM Restaurant

      “I want this and this. Oh! I want this too.” SooYoung chose randomly from the menu, receiving slap on the arm. “Yah! Don’t choose whatever you want! We were only going to have a supper, not a dinner.” HyoYeon told the Shikshin. “Yeah, if you were going to eat like that, we will not going to pay for it,” Yuri adds. Amber just watches the scene and continues choosing something from the menu whereas TaeYeon is spacing out.

 

TaeYeon’s POV

       Tiffany’s was hot. Err, wait.. What am I thinking of? I’m such a ert. Shouldn’t think about this kind of stuffs. Aish! I better pick something to eat before the others caught me spacing out and start to ask me question. I shook my head and take a peek at the menu in Amber’s hand. Hmm~ the ice-cream should be enough I guess.

 

SooYoung’s POV

       Geez~ I just want to eat a little. What? Did they expect just to have fries? Such a small meal. Hmm~ What should I eat now? Aha! I’m going to have this chicken cutlet then. “One chick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter