I should tell him.

Me and You

I went home and found Taemin drinking his Binggrae Banana Milk while sitting on the couch. He was watching some movie which the couple had to part because the girl was too possesive and the man was getting tired of her. It's so like our relationship right now. He jumped off the couch when he noticed my presence.

"Hyuuuunngg! Where have you been?" He pouted and hugged me.

"I went to the city to do some shopping."

"Oh. You're not replying to any of my text messages." He pouted again.

"I'm sorry Taeminnie. It won't happen again." I forced a smile.

"I'll just go and change clothes Minnie. I'll be back."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I came back to the living room and Taemin was still sitting on the couch. I sat next to him and he looked at me. He looked worried.

"Hyung, are you okay? Is there something bothering you?" I sighed.

"No Taemin. I'm fine. I'm just tired." He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Hyung. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Taemin."

 

 

'I'll tell you. Soon..'

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*One week after*

 

 

Since every thursday is my day off, I always visit Jonghyun's coffee shop and have some chit chat.

 

"So.. have you told him? How are you two doing?"

"Well. I haven't told him. Yet. and everything is pretty normal."

"Oh.. Normal. You mean he's still clingy and stuff to you?" I sighed.

"Yes.."

"When are you planning to tell him, Key?"

"When I'm ready?" He chuckled lightly.

"When's that, Key?"

"Aish. Stop asking me like a child. I don't know when, and how."

"You know.. Just tell it to him straight. That'll make you feel better." I know he's right. But it's hard to tell Taemin.

"I know I know." Then he flashed his killer smile. We were staring with each other and it kinda made me feel uncomfortable. We were both silent and I just looked away to escape from the awkwardness. He touched my hand that was lying on the table.

"Key, I'm here for you. Always here." I looked at him; warm smiled spread on his face. My heart was fluttering and was jumping like crazy. His touch is driving me insane.

 

 

Could it be that I'm already falling for Jonghyun? 

 

 

Maybe..

 

 

 

THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

 

Key and Jonghyun has been hanging out with each other in these past few weeks. The two have become closer to each other. Even though they've been talking about Key's lover, little did they know they're already falling for each other.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

KEY'S POV

 

 

 

This is it. This is the day. I should tell him. Maybe he would accept it right? We can still become friends after this right? Taemin wouldn't hate me right?

 

"Taemin, we need to talk."

"What is it, hyung?" I can see nervousness in his eyes. I was hesitating a bit but I should tell him now. If not, I'll forever be a coward person for not being true to myself.

"Well.. I don't think 'Us' being together would work.."

"Why, hyung?" He held my hand, tears were b in his beautiful eyes.

"Because I treat you more of a brother than a love, Taemin. I don't deserve your love. It's just complicated."

"No. We can fix this right?"

"We can fix this, but as friends. Only as friends, Taemin."

"You don't ove me anymore?" He started sobbing.

"I love you, Taemin. But not in a romantic way. I'm sorry, Minnie." I hugged him tightly and let him sob in my arms.

"I hate you!" He pushed me and walked towards our room. He slammed the door shut and locked it. I didn't bother him cause I know he needs time alone.

 

 

I slept on the couch that night cause Taemin won't open up the door.

 

 

"Hyung. Hyung!" I felt someone waking me up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taemin smiling. Was it just a dream?

"No hyung. You're not dreaming." As if he could read my mind.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I don't hate you. I was just surprised. I'm sorry I acted that way. I love you wso much, but I guess.. I guess I have to let you go. I don't want you to suffer because of me." I was speechless so I just hugged him and cried.

"Stop crying, hyung. We can still be friends after this right?" I nodded and he patted my head.

"Hyung, I'll be moving out tomorrow. I called my mom and I told her that I'll be staying with her again. She was so happy, so.. I'm gonna move in with her."

"Oh.. Are you sure?"

"Of course, hyung. We're still friends after all." He beamed at me.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, Taemin."

"No, hyung."

"Hm. May I help you move tomorrow?"

"Sure. Let's sleep now?"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

I helped Taemin move his things to his mother's house. We spent time together as bestfriends, and I left after that.

I went straight to Jonghyun's cafe to tell him the news. As soon as I got there, I was excitedly walking towards the counter.

But sadly, he wasn't there. I was met by a tall guy named Minho, instead.

 

"Hi. Do you happen to know where Jonghyun is?"

"Jonghyun hyung? Oh. He's at home, resting."

"Hyung?"

"I'm his cousin, Minho."

"Oh, Hi. I'm Key."

"I know." He grinned widely as he shook my hand. I'm pretty sure I didn't have a nametag on. So how did he know my name?

"How did you-"

"Jonghyun told me about you. You want to see him?"

"Uhm.. Yeah."

"Visit him. It's just few blocks away from here."

"I know."

Minho gave me Jonghyun's address and I went to his house.

 

 

*DING DONG*

 

 

Someone opened the door. It was Jonghyun. His hair was so messy like hell and he looks sick.

"Jjong."

"Key! What are you doing here?" He turned around to hide his face and fixed his hair. I chuckled.

"Nothing. I just want to see you since you didn't come to the coffee shop."

"How did you-"

"Minho told me. So now, aren't you gonna invite me in?" He laughed slightly, opening the door widely.

"Come in."

We sat on the couch in his living room in silence.

"So.. did you tell him already?"

"Tell him what? Who?" He rolled his eyes then looked back at me.

"Taemin."

"Oh.. Yes."

"What happened?" He smiled sadly.

"Well.. he got angry.. But we're okay now. We're friends."

"Oh. That's good to hear."

"But there's another thing I've been hiding, and I don't know how to tell it to him."

"Why didn't you told Taemin that when you told him what you feel." I laughed at him nervously.

"It's not Taemin."

"Then who?" He gave me a confused look. We stared at each other for a while and I was drowning at his large puppy like chocolate brown eyes.

"Hello? I said who." I took a deep breath.

"You." I looked surprised because his eyes grew wider.

"What is it your hiding from me? You don't want to see me too anymore?" I hit him lightly and then laughed. Hilarious Jonghyun.

"No."

"Stop laughing. What is it?" He looked so serious but I just find it cute.

"Next time I'll tell you. When I'm ready."

"Oh okay. Well, let me just guess. Can I? Can I Can I?" Aw. Adorable! I didn't know Jonghyun can do aegyo. He's just so irresistable.

"Okay, sure." As if he will be able to guess it.

"Well. Before I guess it. I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I like you, Key."

"What??!" He scratched his head in embarassment and repeated it.

"I said I like you." He was now blushing and I can't keep myself from smiling like an idiot.

"So now I had told you, I'll guess now." I just nodded in reply.

"Uhm. You're going to tell me that you like me right?" I looked at him in horror as if there was a ghost that appeared infront of me.

"Uhm. Uhm.. H-how.." Yeah yeah. He got it right.

"Because my heart told me so."

"H-how.."

"My heart said the your heart whispered to him. Didn't you hear it?"

"Uhm. Uhm." Before I could say anything, he pulled me closer to him and I felt him place his soft warm lips on top of mine. I closed my eyes to feel the sweet sensation. He pulled away and smiled at me softly.

"I'm taking what I said, Key. I don't like you." A small pout was formed to my lips. I looked at him with a dead serious cute sad expression.

"Well.. I love you, Key." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, Jjong."

"I promise I'll take care of you."

"I know you will."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END. ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you so much for reading! ^ ^

 

So this is it. It's so short right? I made this for about.. Three and a half hour. 2am - 5:30am. LOL. I should get some sleep now. The sun's shining.

Comments are well loved you know.

 

 

 

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH! ♥