07 | KRIS

Mr. Oh Sehun's "Labelled" Girlfriend

Before I start I shall just inform you that from here on I’ll write in my point of view. I think we all learned how our two main characters think ne? And plus, I’m more comfortable this way... XD

--

KRIS

Chapter 7

Eunhee awoke feeling a certain brightness hitting her face. She grunted and moved away from the direction where her window was supposed to be. There, she felt it. There was someone lying next to her. The plan of sleeping again was set aside when she met another body which was apparently holding her. She blinked a few times, trying to collect her thoughts. Why is Sehun in her room worse lying next to her? Eunhee’s eyes landed on his arm which was rested on her middle, she cannot help but blush. Thinking back, Sehun was now one of the 3 people who has been this close to her. She instantly felt her heart getting faster, she reprimanded herself for feeling this way-- it wasn’t like it was the first time they slept next to each other.

Getting over the initial shock, Eunhee gently peeled Sehun’s hold from her body and sat up. Her head throbbed due to the sudden movement. The pain hit her head like someone throw her a rock. She groaned, now feeling her dry throat and mouth. She felt nauseous, her stomach turning. She must have drunk a lot last night for her to get this bad of a hangover. She held her head for a while, forgetting anything else but the pain and discomfort running through her system.

“Hey, are you okay?” A hoarse voice startled her, making her jerk her shoulder which he recently touched. Yet again, the sudden movement made her feel so bad so instead of answering his question, Eunhee carefully turned her head towards him and glared at him.

Sehun sighed and rolled his eyes “Yes, of course you’re not okay.” He mumbled and reached out for her. Eunhee was too dizzy to go against anything he was doing and so she just let him be. Sehun gently laid her down her bed and patted her head.

“I’ll go get some water and medicine.” He said with a small smile in which Eunhee returned. His actions were appreciated.

Eunhee looked around her room, analysing if something was off. Her eyes then shifted to her study chair and squinted upon seeing her purple dress. She then again looked back to what happened last night. The last thing she remembered was observing Ah Yeon and Lay with envy. Panicked took over her body, did she yet again lose control? Eunhee felt her heart getting tighter, her face getting hotter and tears began to spill out of her eyes. She threw herself up again in a sitting position. She buried her face on her hands as she began to cry her eyes out. It became harder for her to breath as horrible memories flashed through her mind. She was so ashamed of herself, why is she so vulnerable?

Sehun’s eyes widened as he witnessed Eunhee breaking down yet again. He didn’t know what to do for a second but as soon as he recollected himself, he put the water and medicine on the side table and approached her. He touched her shoulder but it was immediately slapped away by Eunhee. She then glared at him with nothing but anger. He was confused, what did he do wrong?

“Don’t touch me?! What have you done to me?!” Eunhee hissed under her breath. She was mad but her eyes also reflected pain and fear. Sehun was taken aback by her question. He shook his head as if denying whatever was in her head.

“I did nothing to you.” Sehun said as calm as he could. Hearing this, Eunhee frowned in confusion, feeling the throbbing of her head again. She took a deep breath and shifted her gaze on her dress. Sehun followed where she was looking at and he finally understood.

“Oh, I changed your clothes last night. I promise I didn’t see anything. It was fortunate that it was a tube.” Sehun waved his hands in denial. He was sincere and Eunhee can easily see that. She let go of a sigh of relief and smiled softly at him.

“Good.”

There was silence again…

“Sehun, did I lose myself again last night? What did I do?” Eunhee exclaimed, covering half of her face with her hand.

“Again?” Sehun muttered in confusion, his brows in a frown. Eunhee sighed hearing his response.

“Nothing… Just tell me what happened when we get back here. Why are you sleeping beside me?” Eunhee exclaimed.

“Well you asked me to stay. You were breaking down last night…” Sehun rubbed the back of his neck as he mentioned what happened.

Just like that, memories flashed through Eunhee’s painful head. All the things she said last night and…

“a kiss?” Eunhee muttered under her breath. She was frowning. Sehun’s eyes widened as he heard what she just uttered. He was relief a while ago that Eunhee didn’t remember but now that it seemed that she realized everything, he can no longer avoid the awkwardness.

“Oh yeah.” Sehun embarrassingly chuckled, while rubbing his head, looking away from her.

The kiss was special. It was comforting and very lovely. She can now remember how their lips moved last night. It was the sweetest one she ever got. She felt like he actually cared for her unlike her past experiences. The kiss was indeed nothing like all the kisses she ever had. There was no sign of aggressiveness on it and any . It was chaste, pure and caring. Eunhee felt a smile slip from her lips. She turned to Sehun who instantly blushed upon meeting her gaze.

“Thank you.” She exclaimed. Sehun laughed nervously and wet his lips. He kind of feel awkward all of a sudden, he doesn’t know how to react. Well maybe “You’re welcome” will do?

But before he could even say anything, Eunhee grabbed the medicine from the side table and drank it. She turned to Sehun and gave her a sincere smile. “Thanks. Ahmmm… My hang over feels really bad right now. I’m sorry I can’t cook for you.” She exclaimed with a small apologetic smile. She almost felt guilty that after all Sehun did for her last night she can’t even feed him in return.

“It’s alright. I’ll just buy food outside. Is there anything you want?” Sehun replied as he watched her go under her sheet and closed her eyes.

“No, I don’t need anything. Thank you Sehun. If you want you can go home now.” She exclaimed with a soft smile. Sehun patted her head in respond.

“Alright. You take care. Call me if you need anything.” He replied.

With light steps, Sehun finally exited her apartment, unaware that he had caused a specially effect to a certain girl.

--

Blasting music, flashing lights, cigarette smoke and alcohol, she took yet another shot trying to submerge the pain she was feeling. She buried her face onto her hands as she felt the strong sting of alcohol down . She doesn’t even know how she got here. How could a 16 year old be in a place where she wasn’t even allowed to? She was just lost and when some guys on the street asked her to join them she took the invitation.

“So how was it?” She felt a hand her back. She lifted her face and met his eager eyes. She sighed and turned her head away. Instead of replying she took another shot.

“Give her time.” Another guys exclaimed, passing her another shot to take.

Soon enough she felt everything around her in a fast and blurry motion but she was not worried at all she was actually satisfied that she can no longer feel any pain on her chest. She felt light, free and happy. She laughed as the guys who invited her told her a joke. She ignored their hands that wondered around her back or thighs. She giggled as one of them touched the sensitive spot on her neck.

“Oh you like that?” The guy with a tattoo on his hands whispered closed to her ear. In response, she turned to him with a grin. She can barely recognize his face-- her vision was too blurry already. She was too disoriented yet she felt better than ever.

His hand held her neck as she giggled some more. He planted a small kiss on the side of her head, when he felt no protest coming from her; he smirked and turned her face towards him.

“How are you feeling?” He whispered, his breath lingering in front of her lips.

“I feel great!” She happily replied, smiling brightly at him. He chuckled seeing her face. He lifted his hands up so he can caress her face.

“Oh come on! Don’t play prince charming on her now. Just go with it. I can’t wait for my turn.” His friend complained in which he glared to. He sighed and leaned in to capture her lips.

She didn’t know what was happening, she got confused, she didn’t know what to do. She felt herself stumbling, feeling the hard wall against her back. She whimpered as she felt being pushed harder. She can feel his hand roamed around her body, his lips kissing hers hungrily. Fear took over her body, the ecstatic feeling she had a while ago has been washed away. She trembled in his every touch. She wanted to scream but he was eating all of her words. She tried to push him but he was too strong.

She was now pinned against the wall, his knee trying to push her legs apart. She cried and cried as she felt all the negative feelings she had a while ago returned and doubled. She doesn’t even know this guy yet he took all of her firsts. He took her supposed to be wonderful kiss. He had touch her in places no one else touched her fortunately only through her clothes but she knew if this continues he will do much more to her.

She gathered all her remaining strength and pushed the guy away. She succeeded this time and the guys stumbled back and fell on the ground. She ran as fast as she could but her drunken state didn’t really help her. He felt his hand on her wrist again, again the feeling of immense fear dropped on her but before she could even return back to his strong hold another hand took her other wrist, pulling her back.

“Eunhee?” The other person exclaimed, she lifted her head to face the owner of the familiar voice and she could never be more relief.

“Kris! Help me please!” She pleaded her classmate. Instantly Kris understood the situation. His face darkened as he turned his attention to the guy holding Eunhee.

“Let go of her.” Kris exclaimed sternly, authoritative.

“Oh come on. I found her.” The guy replied as he clicked his tongue.

“If you don’t want my cousin to kick you out of this party, you’ll let go of her this instant.” Kris hissed, his eyes as cold as ice. Eunhee can almost feel herself shuddering upon seeing his sharp glare.

“Oh come on Kris!” The other guy whined as if his mother took some candies away from him.

“I said let. Go. Of. Her!” Kris repeated sharply. Instantly the guy let go of Eunhee’s wrist and mumbled unrecognizable words.

Eunhee was so relief, her weakened knees finally gave in. She felt herself falling, falling and falling.

Then, there’s only darkness.

Eunhee gasped for air as she lifted herself up from her deep slumber. It was horrible, why does she have to dream about that horrible experience? Her chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath.  

That experienced happened a year after her parents broke up and she started living alone. She was in a new school, new apartment and new environment, she has never felt alone. That night she wandered around the neighbourhood, trying to distract herself from the constant pain in her heart. As she continued to go around she found a perfect one, a party but she never expected that she’ll lose herself that night. She lost control and it turned out bad. Good thing he was there.

“Hey, you’re awake.” Eunhee’s head snapped up upon hearing the yet familiar voice.

“Kris.” She exclaimed, almost wanting to tear up upon seeing him. She was so scared and yet again he was there to save her. She cannot even imagine what must have happened to her if she hasn’t met him that night.

“Hey what’s wrong? Oh by the way, I hope you don’t mind that I entered your apartment. Mom asked me to send you some seafood she bought from her vacation. You’re not answering your phone so I came in.” Kris explained as he walked towards her bed.

“I hope you don’t mind.” He added with a soft shy smile. Eunhee smiled at him and patted the space next to her.

“You know I don’t mind.” Eunhee said weakly. Kris noticed that there was something wrong. He held her hand and asked her to look at him.

“What’s wrong?” He asked again. Eunhee released a deep sigh and looked up to meet his curious gaze.

“I dreamt about it again.” She exclaimed. Almost immediately, Kris pulled her into a comforting hug in which the girl appreciated.

“It’s over now and we’ll never let that happen again.”

“I know but I got drunk last night. I thought I lost myself again. Thank goodness I’m with the right people.” Eunhee exclaimed against his chest. Kris gently patted her head and chuckled.

“Aishh… You and your undeniable love for alcohol, promise to text me when you go out for drinks alright?” Kris said and pushed her a little in able to see her face. Eunhee nodded and appreciated his concern.

Kris understood why she came to enjoy drinking because even how tough the girl may appear she was actually a very vulnerable and extremely lonely one. Alcohol is the only thing that relaxes her, giving her a moment to just enjoy everything and forget all the painful experiences she had.

Eunhee was always thankful for having Kris. He was her knight in shining armor. He might be the only guy who could understand her and never gets tired of her. They have a special friendship that she truly treasures. That was why when she heard that he’ll leave the country she was more that sad and lonely and when she saw him again in school she was more than thrilled. She cannot distinguish her feeling for him yet. But she knew he has a special place in her heart but she wasn’t sure yet. All she knows is she treasures him and doesn’t want to lose him.

“I bet you have a major hang over.” Kris exclaimed in which Eunhee nodded to with a pout.

“I feel better now but hungry.” Eunhee answered letting go of Kris. She stood from the bed, rubbing her stomach.

“Let’s have… hmm… early dinner?” She continued, seeing the setting sun outside her window.

“Sure.” Kris replied and followed her towards the kitchen.

“I’ll cook the seafood you brought. Thanked auntie for me.” Eunhee turned with a sincere smile.

“Eunhee.” Kris called out as Eunhee disappeared to the kitchen. The girl went a few steps back so he can catch up with her.

“Yeah?”

“I miss this.” He exclaimed with a small smile.

“Hmm?”

“You and me… Just you and me.” Kris added. Eunhee swore she felt her heart jump. She immediately looked away and walked towards the refrigerator, searching for the ingredients Kris brought.

“It’s hard to spend time with you, knowing Sehun will be around.” Kris exclaimed yet again. He sat on the stool chair in front of Eunhee’s kitchen island.

“You don’t like him?” Eunhee finally asked as she got over the unfamiliar feeling she felt a little while ago.

“I’m okay with him. But it’s still different to just hang out with you.” Kris exclaimed with certain longingness in his voice.

As Eunhee looked back, she really did spend less time with him. They usually go out at least twice a week after school but since she got together with Sehun, they stopped.

“Oh.” She simply said. “So can I schedule hanging out with you, without your beloved boyfriend?” Kris asked with a wide grin. Eunhee rolled her eyes upon hearing his remark. But she let a smile slip when she turned away from Kris. The sudden thought of Sehun made her smile. He appreciated how the guy took care of her this morning. Maybe she should do something for him as a sign of gratitude, just like how she usually does towards her friends.

“Sure. When do you want to go out?” Eunhee asked, as she started to prepare the ingredients she took out from the refrigerator.

“I don’t know, tomorrow?” Kris exclaimed with hopeful eyes. Eunhee chuckled seeing his face. She really missed the guy. She suddenly hated herself for spending less time with him though they constantly contact each other through text message.

“Sure. Your treat okay?” Eunhee answered with a huge grin. Kris made a face with her stingy attitude.

“What? You it’s your idea.” Eunhee exclaimed as she laughed a little. Kris sighed and finally agreed.

‘As long as I can be with you, it’s all good.’ He secretly said to himself as he watched her cut the vegetables.

“Hey, wash the rice for me.” Eunhee ordered, making him snap back to reality. Kris immediately stood up without protest, ruffling her hair as he passed by her.

‘Anything for you.’

If only he had convince his parents earlier, if only he had return earlier…

Then maybe, just maybe... He was the one labelling her as his girlfriend and not Sehun…

--

So we can now confirm that there’s something special between Kris and Eunhee. I brought out something from the past. Yes, Eunhee was almost but gladly Kris was there. Alcohol has a certain effects on people and different effects on people. Apparently Eunhee enjoys the effect of alcohol on her, she just doesn’t like it when she goes over her limit. But seeing Lay and Ah Yeon in the previous chapter made her lonelier and so she drank more than she should. XD

So who do you think she’ll end up with? I have decided already soooo yeah… XD

I’m glad to hear some of your thoughts so COMMENT! XD

Thank you for the new subscribers! Hihihihihihi…

Bye! XD

p.s not proofread and it’s freaking 2:30 am here. XD

06.23.14