03 | FRIENDSHIP

Mr. Oh Sehun's "Labelled" Girlfriend

Chapter 3
Friendship

It has been 2 weeks since Sehun asked me to be his girlfriend and from that day on we just constantly pissed Haerin off. Surprisingly I'm getting used to this set up. Throughout that 2 weeks we have formed a unique kind of bond. I'm starting to be really comfortable with him and I can feel that he was feeling the same. 

"So when are you going to break up with me?" I asked him. We were lying on our sides, facing each other. We were currently on the side of the school field, with other students who were chilling out as well. Haerin was part of the volleyball team and they usually train on the open field, so Sehun purposely suggested that we hang out there for today. 

"I don't know. You're behaving quite well, I'm thinking of keeping you longer." Sehun said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes on him and threw him a piece of chips. 

"You're making it sound like I'm your pet!" I exclaimed with a glare. "FYI, I don't have to do this. I'm just nice enough to do this for you." I sighed and sat up to grab my juice.

"Hey! I'm always treating you food! You pig!" He answered back in which I hit him with a bottle for. That's freaking rude! Calling a girl a pig!

"YAH! Let's break up now!!" I exclaimed with a sharp glare. But he just laughed at me, ruffling my hair as he sat up and reached for me. 

"I'm just kidding. But seriously where do all the food you eat go?" He wonders as he started to poke my side.

 "YAH! Stop touching me!" I exclaimed as I tried to push his hands away. "Feeding me is the least you can do. Everyday I have to restrain myself from hitting your beloved Haerin. Do you know how many insults I have received from her?" I told him sharply. 

"I'm sorry. Wanna pass by the ice cream parlor later?" He said with a grin. "See! You're the one bribing me food. I'm just taking it!" I said rolling my eyes, he just laughed at my comment. 

"It's so easy to please you." Sehun said and laid his head on my lap. "Lucky you." I exclaimed, feeding myself with a handful of chips, purposely dropping some on his face. I laughed inwardly seeing how he complained about it. 

"What? I'm not a pillow!" I stuck my tongue out of him. "Aish this girl!" He continued to complain. 

I was just enjoying his blabbering when I suddenly felt something hard hit my head. It was a ball, I rolled my eyes knowing where it came from. I darted her a sharp glare but she just stared at me with her "innocent" eyes. 

"Ooopps! I'm sorry!" She exclaimed while I simply sigh. Sehun was holding the ball already. 

"You okay?" He asked, I grabbed the ball from him and spiked it back to Haerin, aiming for her head. But luckily for her, she was able to block it. She shrugged with her annoying smile and went back to her teammates. 

"I want to go home." I said, leaving. I didn't even give him the chance to talk. I was walking towards the school gate, nursing painful my head. All of a sudden I felt something cold against my head. By instinct I looked up to the person who did it and was suprised to see Kris with a can of ice cold juice. 

"Well, temporarily this should help." He said as he flashed me a smile. I cannot help but smile back. It was a simply gesture but it was sweet. 

"Thanks." I said. "Are you going home? Where's your boyfriend?" I heard him say, I looked back at him and he was looking around, finding no Sehun around. 

"Aish. Will you stop calling him my boyfriend when you know the reason why I'm doing this?" I exclaimed and gave him a short glare. He chuckled in response and ruffled my hair. I pushed his hands off, people has to stop doing that with my hair. The only people who knew the real reason for this silly arrangement were my 3 closest girl friends-- Ah Yeon, Hye Su and Mina, Kris and Sehun's three silly friends-- Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan. 

"Alright, alright. Chill." He laughed, taking the books I were holding. I curiously met his brown orbs and he simply smiled at me. 

"Come on, I'll treat you some ddeokbokki. It's been a while since we ate it together." He invited. Hearing the name of my favorite food, I didn't able to refuse. 

"Really?" I asked with a huge grin. "Yeah really! Aish you and food." He exclaimed. 

"You know I love food~! I can never feel bad spending money on food." I exclaimed. True, whenever I spend money on other stuffs like shoes and dresses I always tend to regret it after a while but when it comes to food I can never say nooooo. 

"I know." Kris said proudly. I guess he knew me too well. We finally resume our walk but before we can even exit the school my name was called. 

"Eunhee-ah!!" I turned back and saw Sehun running after me. I paused in walking and waited for him. 

"Here!" He said panting. I looked at what he was holding and it was an ice gel pack. "Oh." I simply said and took it. I dumbly look at the can I was holding. "You can still drink it." I heard Kris say as he was reading my mind. "Right." 

"By the way, thanks Sehun." I exclaimed. "No problem. By the way, you're going home? Let's go." He said leading the way. Kris and I exchanged looks and decided to tell our plan to him.

"Actually not yet, I'll be going out with Kris, we're gonna eat some ddeokbokki." I exclaimed. Sehun truned back to us and I can see his eyes glancing alternately at me and Kris. 

"Can I come?" He finally said, his eyes laid on me. I turned to Kris and it seemed like he doesn't mind so I agreed. 

"You can come but you have to treat the two of us." I exclaimed with a grin. Sehun sighed but agreed. "Aish you're finishing off my allowance." He complained, I know he was joking though, I'm sure his week allowance can cover a normal person's monthly expenses. 

Soon enough we reached the restaurant where I usually hang out with Kris. The old lady greeted us with a bright face.

"Ahhh... Eunhee-ah's always surrounded by handsome men." She said as he glanced at Kris and Sehun. I cannot helo but just laughed at her comment. 

"Yah! Ahjumma, you're making it sound weird." I playfully replied. "You don't have to be shy about it. Anyway, the regular?" The old lady asked. I turned to Sehun and he was still choosing. 

"Yeah, the regular for me and Kris. I don't know with this guy?" I answered. Hearing my comment Sehun immediately made up his mind and coincidentally ordered our regular order. 

"How's your head Eunhee?" Sehun asked, his eyes watched me as I dabbed the ice pack on my head. "It's okay. But I really think she was aiming for me." I exclaimed and laughed. 

"Yeah probably." Sehun sighed, giving me an apologetic face again.

"Will you stop giving me that face? If you feel bad, break up with me." I exclaimed, opening the can of juice that Kris gave me a while ago. 

"Aish." Sehun exclaimed, making some faces. 

"I'm kidding. Just feed me, I'm good." I exclaimed, smiling. I really don't like it when he makes those kind of faces. He smiled brightly hearing what I said.

"So how long are you going to keep pretending? Obviously Haerin wasn't happy about it. I think it's not really effective." Kris exclaimed as he fed himself some ddeokbokki. 

"Just wait... She'll come around." Sehun said. "I know her." Sehun added. 

"If you know her well, we shouldn't be doing this. She should already be the one you're dating." I exclaimed rolling my eyes. He let go of a sigh and stared at me. 

"oookaaay.. fine... chill." I said, surrendering. 

"As long as you take care of her I won't complain." Kris exclaimed, giving Sehun a certain look that I never seen before. I shrugged and shook my head.

After we exchanged some stories about school we headed out. Sehun really did pay for our food, Kris was arguing with him about it but soon enough, he just let it go. 

"Come on, I'll send you home." I heard Sehun say. I looked up to Kris and he gave a nod of approval. 

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I bid him goodbye and walked back to school where Sehun parked his car.

Soon enough we arrived my apartment building.

"I'll pick you up again tomorrow." Sehun said once we reached my front door. "No need. You don't have to do it everyday." I exclaimed, pressing the password on my lock key. 

"It's alright." He pushed and so I let him be. He has his own car anyway. 

"Drive carefully!" I bid him goodbye. 

--

"Ding dong ding dong" 

I groaned upon hearing the continuous ringing of my doorbell. I rolled to my bed side table and lazily grabbed my phone. 

2:30 am. Damn it! Who would ring my bell this early! I grudgily wrapped myself with my blanket and stood from my bed. With heavy eyes, I reached for the door and opened it. 

"Hey!" The person happily greeted. I looked up and saw that it was Sehun with a his backpack and a plastic bag in hand. I immediately shut the door on his face, he was just fast enough to stick his foot between the door. I sighed and walked towards my small living room and dropped myself on the couch, closing my eyes. 

"I brought you some ice cream." He cooed and sat beside me. I felt him put a spoon on my hand. I sighed again and turned to him with the sharpest glare I could give.

"WHAT THE HELL OH SEHUN!! I DON'T WANT YOUR ICE CREAM! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE IN 2:30 IN THE MORNING!!!" I screamed at him. He wasn't taken a back at all, he just put a finger on my lips, shushing me. 

"You're gonna wake your neighbors." He said and opened the tab of ice cream. "Aaaah!" He said. He's unbelievable, I cannot help but gape. He took this a chance to feed me a spoonful of ice cream. Mhmm.. Strawberry my favorite. 

"Bought you your favorite." He said. I just mentioned it one time, how could he remember? Losing the frown and I turned to him. He was currently eating, his eyes not leaving the tub of ice cream. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked again, seriously. He turned to me and offered me a small smile, almost embarassed. 

"I got kicked out. I need a place to stay in, just for tonight though." He muttered. I yawned, trying to stay up. 

"What did you do?" I simply asked, fighting the urge to fall asleep any moment now. 

"Just a regular argument with my parents. I'm sure you've done that before too. My dad got so pissed that he asked me to leave the house." Sehun exclaimed, right regular teenager problems, been there done that. I'm actually quite fortunate that I live alone, no more parents drama, I had too much of that already when I was younger. 

"What made you decide to go here?" I asked in curiousity, spooning myself some ice cream to wake up my system a bit.

"You live alone so yeah, I won't bother much people and I won't have to explain myself to my friends' parents." I sighed hearing his explanation. He has a point. 

"I still hate you for waking me up." I mumbled, closing my eyes. I can feel myself drifting back into sleep. The icecream really didn't help me to stay up.

"Won't this icecream do?" I heard him say. "I treasure my sleep more." I answered back, with all the energy I have.

"I'm sorry, here sleep here." He exclaimed. I felt him taking the spoon away from my hand and pulled me closer to him. I'm so sleepy at the moment, I don't care what's going on anymore. All I know is that it's comfortable to where he placed me. 

"Thank you for letting me stay here." That was the last thing I heard before I finally drifted back to sleep. 

--
When I opened my eyes the next morning, the first thing I saw was somebody's neck. Startled, I immediately pushed the body away from me, making me fall on to the floor. 

'What the hell?' I muttered. Then it hit me. It was Sehun who was holding me a while ago. Apparently he laid me down the couch with him beside me. I cannot help but blush with the though. For a second I felt my heart beating too fast that I have to hold my chest to bring it back to its original speed. 

He scrambled around the couch, when he seemed to realize that I wasn't beside him already, he opened his eyes. His curious gaze landed on me. 

"What are you doing there on the floor? Did I push you off? I'm sorry." He exclaimed and rose from the couch, helping me up. But before he even reached me I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. I dont want to talk about it. It will be just awkward, but he has to bring it up.

"I wanted to carry you to your bed but it seemed that you're already comfortable so I didn't bother." I heard him say, I glanced back at him and he was folding the blanket that we shared. I can feel blood rushing to my cheeks. The hell, I'm blushing?! I immediately stuck my head inside the refrigerator and pretended to look for food. No I won't blush! I cleared my throat and composed myself.

"Omelette for breakfast. Enough?" I exclaimed from the refrigerator, making it sound as casual as I could.

"Yeah. Anything will do." He answered back. When I turned back to him, he was already seated on the stool in front of the kitchen counter, watching me. "Can I make coffee?" He asked. I simply nodded my head and prepare the things I needed. 

When I was done with the food, I passed him his plate and sat on the stool next to him. We were eating quietly until, he decided to start up a conversation. It's a little sensitive topic for me but I got used to people asking me about it so I guess I handled it quite well.

"Since when did you start leaving alone?" Sehun suddenly asked. 

"Since my parents divorced... Ahmm... 4 years ago." I answered back, feeding myself. 

"That must be fun." He exclaimed looking around my apartment. 

"Sometimes. It's just a bit lonely at times." I said back. "Do your parents visit you often?" He asked again.

"Nope, they have their own families now. As long as they send me money, I'm good." I exclaimed, trying to sound uneffected. He turned to face me, as if speculating my face. "What?" I said, slightly pushing him away. 

"Nothing, I'll visit you more often then." He said, I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Do whatever you want." I simply replied. I really don't mind his company, the more I spend time with him the more I get comfortable so I guess it's not that bad. 

When we finished eating, he volunteered to wash the dishes, I didn't argue anymore. Well he burst into my house at 2:30 in the morning, so a little cleaning won't bother him.

"You can use the bathroom on the right. I'll be using mine inside my room. Do you need anything else?" I asked him. 

"No, I'm good." He simply replied. I nodded my head and walked towards my room. 

"Eunhee." He called out, making me turn. He was smiling. "Thank you again." He said in the most sincere way I have heard him say so far. I can't help but pursed my lips and turned around, holding my chest for a bit. 

"Don't mention it." That was all I can answer back, before I rush to my room. 

--

Getting to know the two characters a bit and yes Kris is there for a reason, I think we all know what it is. XD

Well surprisingly, I managed to finish the chapter 3. Yeay! Ahahahaha.. 
Will update this after I update my other fic. I'm doing it alternately. :D 

Please drop some comments ne? It will help me update quicker *wink* *wink* 

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.UPVOTE! ^^v

05-25-14