Vague memories

Metronome
tumblr_mmk00cO3Qy1rnqolfo1_500.gif 
Chapter 2
Chapter 2
 
 Vague memories

 

12.47 AM - Gangnam District. Yucheon Park.


Blood stained the green strands of grass in the dark corner of the park, completely vacant at the moment. It was night time and no one was at the park since it was closed. Except for a male who had rested his body on the ground where the blood strained grass was present. He was surrounded by pictures, scattered all over the ground. They were pictures of a particular female, the words "Must protect." written over all of them. 


He took one of the pictures and raised it up, so that his eyes could properly land on it. He glazed at it with curiosity and sighed, his headache growing painful with each passing second. The throbbing pain soon found its way to his body and it was then he realized the blood had drenched his white shirt as well as the grass. He forced himself to get up only to fall back on the ground. His headache grew even more when he tried to remember the events that had happened since parts of his memory were temporarily erased. 


His body didn't seem to be obeying the orders of his brain and so he decided to rest at the park for some time. His eye lids dropped down and a relaxing darkness engulfed him, the pain slowly subsiding. A blurred visual of the same female came across his mind. She was drenched in blood, her hand rested on her chest as she tried to cover the skin that was revealed by her torn shirt. Tears dropped down her cheeks and silent whimpers could be heard. And there was another person in the scene. He took a long rod in his hands and slowly walked near her. His sadistic intentions were clearly visible on his face. 


"Stop... Stop!!" She shouted as he came closer to her. He raised the rod and directed it towards her. Her screams became louder and louder, fear written all over her face. With full force he hit her right in the head and she dropped down on the floor, lifeless.


-
The male woke up form his dream and soon realized the reason he had come to this place. It was because of her...


It was because he wanted to change her fate and protect her.


It was because he wanted her to live.


He tried his best to get up and succeeded. He quickly collected all the pictures of the female and placed them neatly in order. After he was done with it, he got up and dusted of the grass on his pants. He looked around the place to see if he had brought anything else with him and soon found a diary and a bag besides it. He slowly walked towards it and grabbed the bag and diary. He looked into the bag and found some clothes and utensils. He also found a black credit card with a note attached to it. The note had the text ' Use this. The pin no. is xxxxxxxx.' written on it. The male placed all the pictures of her in his bag and took the diary and peered through it. 


He opened the front page and scanned it. His memory was still very vague and he couldn't remember the most basic things of his life. He couldn't even remember his own name or age, all he knew was to protect her. That was why he put his life on the line to come here and save her. 


He read the first entry of the diary and soon he realized it was his diary. He immediately flipped over the pages and looked into every single thing that was written on it. 


He could remember a few things now and soon he reached the last page of the dairy. His heart clenched when he read the name that was written over there. He could feel fragments of his memories coming back to his mind. He could finally remember when he read the last line that was written in the diary.


"Your name is Byun Baekhyun. You must protect Yuna."

 

tumblr_mmk00cO3Qy1rnqolfo1_500.gif 
AUTHOR'S   NOTE:

 

You might be confused at the beginning but you will eventually understand.