D.O ~ Happy Birthday!

EXO Imagines

 

 

A/N: This one, about D.O, was also written by me, Chanti12. I got inspired after watching Katy Perry's Birthday lyrics video and watching EXO's Showtime again. With love, I donate it to Gabri ♥

Saranghae, my niece! ♡

 

I hope you enjoy!

 

XOXO Chanti

 

 

 

'Seng il chook ha hamni da

Seng il chook ha hamni da!

Sa rang ha nuen Kyungsoo

Seng il chook ha hamni da!!'

 

 

D.O looked at you with big eyes.

 

 

'Y/N...'

 

'SURPRISE! Happy Birthday oppa!'

 

 

You were standing inside EXO's dorm, in KaiSoo's room to be exact. No one was here, leaving you and the doe-eyed boy all alone.

 

 

'You're probably hungry right? You didn't get to eat jjajangmyeon since you didn't write the right answer.'

 

 

Kyungsoo's stomach growled when he remembered it. He grabbed his tummy.

 

 

'Hungry...'

 

'Don't worry oppa!' you said. 'I know you like it sweet, so you can have your cake.'

 

D.O's face and eyes lit up.

 

 

'Cake?'

 

 

His mouth was watering just at the thought of it.

 

 

'I'll get it for you.'

 

 

A few seconds later, you returned with the cake.

 

 

 

 

D.O smiled and his lips. It looked delicious! You cut a piece for him and gave it to him. You cut out a little piece out of the piece and moved the fork to his mouth.

 

 

'Say ah!'

 

'Aaaaah!'

 

 

D.O took a bite. His face scrunchd up and he started coughing.

 

 

'It-it's delicious,' he lied while forcing his smile.

 

 

You immediately saw through his lie. You stamped your feet a bit and pouted:

 

 

'Ottokae? I spent hours making it and it still tastes horrible!'

 

D.O felt bad for making you sad. He thought for a few seconds. His heart shaped lips formed a smirk. He whipped some of the cream on his finger.

 

 

'Yeobo?'

 

 

You looked up, only to be surprised by Kyungsoo. He smeared the cream on your nose. You blinked and looked at the cream on your nose , causing you to squint.

 

 

'Oppa, why?'

 

'You didn't didn't know what to do with the cake so I thought something up.'

 

 

You faked a glare before putting some cream on your finger. You smeared it on his cheek. He counter attacked by putting some below your eye.

 

 

'Oppa! Now you're going to get it!'

 

 

You started chasing each other with cream on your finger tips. Every time you would hit him or he would hit you, the two of you went back for more cream.The chase continued for ten minutes. You launched at each other with a battle cry. Then you bumped into each other and fell down, D.O on top of you. You blushed madly and looked away. D.O was staring at you. His face came closer and closer. You closed your eyes and waited for your lips to meet his.

Then you suddenly felt his tongue on your cheek. He the cream off you.

 

 

'Delicious...'

 

 

You were confused.

 

 

'I thought it tasted horrible?'

 

 

Kyungsoo smiled at you.

 

 

'Y/N, with you, everything tastes sweet.'

 

 

You blushed even more. The singer put some leftover cream on your lips. Then the kissed you. Long and sweet before the cream off, turning the kiss more passionate. After a few minutes, he broke away. Your lips were red and swollen and you whispered:

 

 

'Oppa, if you want me to, then I will make it like your birthday everyday.'

 

 

D.O smiled. His face came closer again. You waited for the second kiss to come. His lips were almost there-

 

CRASH!

 

'KYUNGSOO HYUNG!!! I BROUGHT YOU JJAJANGMYEON!!! HEY, IS THAT CAKE FOR ME?'

 

'GET YOUR PAWS OFF KIM JONGIN!!!' D.O yelled.

 

You giggled.

 

'We still have to finish it,' he whispered to you.