Baekhyun ~ Frozen Forest

EXO Imagines

Hii! I'm Chanti12, one of the story's co-authors. I'm the one who wrote this imagine about Baekhyun. I originally wanted to upload this myself but after hearing that my sweet niece had uploaded an EXO Imagine story, I decided to donate this one. I hope you like it!

 

XOXO Chanti

 

 

Imagine...

 

You and Baekhyun in a forest full of snow. It's cold outside and you're shivering. You wrap your scarf tighter around your neck, hoping it would warm you up a bit. 

 

Suddenly you feel Baekhyun wrapping his arms around your waist. He places his nose in the crook of your neck. He whispers slowly:

 

'Are you cold?' 

 

Before you can answer his arms start pulling you tighter to his body.

 

'Let me warm you up.'

 

You can feel your whole body tingle from his touch. You can barely breathe and you close your eyes, afraid of the moment his embrace will end. 

 

Your heart is pounding so hard that he can feel it. Suddenly he turns you around so that you're facing him. He softly kisses your forehead. Your cheeks heat up. You can do nothing but just stand there, waiting for his next action.

 

He lifts your head up and stares into your eyes. He leans in and places an ever so sweet kiss on your lips.

 

'Saranghae...'

 

And all of sudden you're not so cold anymore.