Episode 2

Roommate Global

EPISODE TWO

 

Narrator: Yoo Hyera

 

We once had our own lifestyles. Some of us lived with our family; others live with their colleagues or friends; while some live alone.

 

Until one day, these people with different lifestyles came together in a share house.

 

We said our awkward greetings. We introduced ourselves through names and the things we do. But the days in the share house isn't still over; and so does the start of our second day in the share house.

 

Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yoo Hyera, a model who once lived alone to pursue modelling in South Korea. Join me and the roommates in sharing another day in our house.

 

But first, let's take a look on their first night together...

 

Everyone were already set to sleep. Jackson and Kai from room one were using their earphones, probably to lull themselves to sleep. Hmm... I smell awkwardness in this room!

 

Meanwhile, in my room with Hisae, a phone call distracted our girl talk...

 

"Hyera, is it okay if I just answer this?" Hisae asked.

 

"Sure! No problem." Hyera raised her thumbs up.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Hisae answered to the phone call. "Hi! Yeah, I'm fine."

 

Wait a minute... Why is my roommate blushing like hell?!

 

"Do you want to talk to her?" Hisae asked. "Okay, I'll put you on loudspeaker," She pulled the phone away from her ear and pressed the loudspeaker button for Hyera to hear.

 

"Hoya oppa? You're on loudspeaker already." Hisae said.

 

"Okay," Hoya chuckled. "Hisae's roommate, can you hear me?"

 

OMO! Who is this?!

 

Hyera grinned at Hisae and mouthed "Who is he?" at her. Hisae just shrugged playfully.

 

"I'm Hisae's roommate, Yoo Hyera. But, who is this?"

 

"I am... Hisae is mine." He said playfully and joked.

 

Hisae squealed and kicked a pillow from her bed. "Ya! Not too cheesy oppa! People worldwide can hear you!"

 

Hoya kept on laughing. "I'm sorry, I was too possessive. I was just trying to make the mood comfortable. I'm Hoya, Hisae's boyfriend."

 

"Oh my gosh! My roommate has a boyfriend!" Hyera's eyes grew wide and pushed Hisae not too lightly for her to stumble on her bed.

 

Hisae burst out laughing and so did Hoya.

 

"So you weren't aware of us being a couple?" Hoya asked.

 

"I'm sorry, I wasn't really updated with dating idols nowadays." Hyera chuckled.

 

"But do you know Infinite?" Hoya kept interrogating.

 

"Yeah, I know they just came back recently. Your music video's nice by the way," She complimented.

 

"Oh, thank you! Hisae fell in love with me so much more because of that.”

 

"Yeah, right." Hisae replied in a sarcastic tone.

 

Hoya can be heard chuckling on the other line while Hyera admired the lovely couple.

 

"Hyera-sshi, please keep an eye on my Hisae. She has this tendency to get clingy on people like sending hearts to them whenever she want to thank somebody, and I don't want the boys there to misunderstand." Hoya advised Hyera to save the roommates from Hisae’s excessive skinship.

 

"Oh yes, my roommate's boyfriend really is possessive." Hyera commented, grinning to Hisae.

 

"And one more thing," Hoya paused for a moment, like he was choosing for the right words to tell to Hyera. "I hope that you would take care of her." Hoya said, making Hisae’s face heat up.

 

"Hoya oppa, she's younger than me!" Hisae reminded.

 

"No, but... I mean, it's a different house. No, I mean... Boys are there and..." Hoya stuttered.

 

"Oh, I see you'd be jealous if boys would be around her." Hyera butted in.

 

"Well, that's sort of part of it. And I could not imagine a day not getting any news from her. I know it would be a tough schedule from now on, and I wouldn't want to have all the scenes of Hisae on this show to be her talking on the phone with me always. So I'd rather see her happy on her stay there on TV than to talk to her every now and then and keep her away from bonding with you." Hoya answered. Hisae smiled to herself; she mumbled again to herself how lucky she is to have Hoya as her boyfriend.

 

"Don't worry, I'll make her happy always. I'm not the anti-social type, you know." Hyera assured.

 

Hoya chuckled. "Besides, I never saw Hisae being so down. And I wouldn't want to see her frown, especially on a TV show. I hope you'd enjoy each other's company."

 

"Yes sir!" Hyera said while doing a salute.

 

"And by the way, I hope you won't misunderstand her. Her Korean is sometimes weird, although I find it cute, probably because she's a foreigner."

 

Hisae chuckled. "You're putting much burden on her, oppa. Stop it."

 

"I don't know what my mouth was saying either. I guess it really came from my heart," He said it in a sarcastic tone making the two girls laugh. "I'll see you on recording again tomorrow."

 

"Okay." Hisae replied.

 

"Saranghae!" He hummed.

 

"Nado," Hisae giggled. "Aaaah so embarrassing I'm in front of a camera!!! You're unfair, I wish they'd see your face too!"

 

"Oh you're ashamed of me?" Hoya asked.

 

"No, no, no! What I meant was that I think I looked terrible when I replied to you."

 

"Aish, don't worry you will always look beautiful in my eyes." Hoya chuckled.

 

Hyera faked a vomit while Hisae pushed her, trying to stop herself from laughing.

 

"Now you're embarrassing me! Why are you so cheesy?"

 

"It's all your fault, I'm in love with you." Hoya playfully blurted out.

 

Aaaahhhh!!! They're too much! Too cheesy and sweet! It makes me want to have a boyfriend too!

 

Let's just check the other roommates. Rome peacefully drifted into sleep while Jungkook unpacked his things. V also unpacked his things in Room 8 and greeted Sehun, who was still fumbling on his phone. Dani and Gaeul in Room 4, Chanyeol and Mark from Room 4, Daeun and Jiyeon from Room 5 were already fast asleep.

 

Meanwhile, as everyone in the house drifted to their own dreamland... A figure walked towards the practice room...

 

Kang Joo Hyeon?! Why is she still awake at this hour? And why is she on her training clothes?!

 

Joo Hyeon started dancing as a music from her iPod played.

 

Is she practicing?!

 

Meanwhile, Mark stood up from his bed. Was he sleep walking?!

 

Mark was heading to the fridge when he noticed the light in the practice room. He ran quickly towards the prcatice room, thinking it's a waste of electricity.

 

But then, he saw someone using it when he got inside.

 

Joo Hyeon quickly stopped from dancing when she saw Mark. She bowed a ninety-degree bow to greet Mark.

 

"D-Did I wake you up? Was the music too loud?" Joo Hyeon asked.

 

Mark looked up at the ceiling like he just had an idea. "Yeah, you did. I couldn't sleep properly because I kept hearing the bass."

 

Joo Hyeon covered in shock. Her eyebrows furrowed anxiously and she quickly gave another set of ninety degree-bows to Mark to apologize. "I'm really sorry!"

 

Mark chuckled. He then patted Joo Hyeon's head. "It's sound proof, pabo."

 

"Ya!" Joo Hyeon gently pushed Mark's shoulder. "I was so nervous, I thought I disturbed everyone from their sleep!"

 

"I'm sorry," Mark scratched her forehead and chuckled. "But why are you practicing at this time? It's 2:30 Joo Hyeon."

 

"I have an insomnia... Although it's stupid, I try to tire myself to sleep by practicing. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't..." Joo Hyeon explained.

 

Ahhh that explains why she's up this late!

 

"How about you? Why are you still awake?" Joo Hyeon asked.

 

"I can't sleep so I looked for some milk in the fridge... When I saw the light here is on."

 

"How about a book to make you fall asleep? I sometimes do that." Joo Hyeon recommended.

 

"I don't have any." Mark shrugged.

 

"I have one! I brought it with me! You can wait here, I'll get it upstairs.” Joo Hyeon quickly rushed to the stairs and got something.

 

As she got back, she was holding a soft bound book.

 

"You can speak English right?" Joo Hyeon asked.

 

"Yeah." Mark nodded.

 

"I can lend this book to you whenever you can't fall asleep."

 

"Divergent?" Mark read the book's title. "I heard this became a movie."

 

"You haven't watched it?!" Joo Hyeon asked.

 

Mark shook his head while reading the things written at the back cover of the book.

 

"Oh my gosh! You should! But finish that book first because it's better since it's detailed."

 

"You like books?" Mark asked.

 

"Y-Yeah," Joo Hyeon nodded. "Although it doesn't show."

 

"That's cool." Mark complimented.

 

[Mark's Individual Interview]

"I'm actually not bookish..." He chuckled. "But I think it's a good idea. I mean, maybe I'll find a new hobby in my stay here."

 

"Do you mind if I continue practicing?" Joo Hyeon asked.

 

“Sure, but do you mind if I dance with you?” Mark said as he placed the book at the corner of the room.

 

“I don’t. Actually, I might need company. Shall we do some freestyle?” Joo Hyeon asked, walking over to the speakers to choose a random song from her phone.

 

As the music started playing, both began to move their bodies to the music which drowned their minds into their own world. Both were dancing their hearts out until Joo Hyeon spinned towards Mark’s direction, and Mark did the same, resulting to both of them hitting each other. Mark held unto Joo Hyeon while the girl leaned towards the man after losing her balance.

 

Since Joo Hyeon was heavier than she looks, Mark also lost his balance, falling on his back with Joo Hyeon on top of him.

 

“Oh my! I’m so—” Joo Hyeon froze as she realized their position, and how close their faces were.

 

For a moment, both were staring in each other’s eyes, as if stuck in a trance.

 

Mark was the first one to break out, looking to the side as a soft tint of pink began showing on his cheeks.

 

“A-Are you alright?” Mark said as he tried to pull himself up.

 

“Y-Yeah, sorry about that.” Joo Hyeon said as she stood up, patting her legs as she pushed herself off of Mark, her face in the same state as Mark’s.

 

There was an awkward silence between the two, but the music helped lessen the uncomfortable atmosphere.

 

Uh-ohhh... What will happen with these two foreigners?

 

The next morning, Ga Eul was the first one to wake up. She quickly greeted the camera politely and headed to the bathroom.

 

A few minutes later, Rome headed to the gym.

 

"I'll have to work out, so you better get a nice shot of my muscles." He talked to they nin camera and chuckled.

 

A few seconds later, Ga Eul walked downstairs and greeted Rome.

 

"Do you want some milk? I'll get some." Ga Eul asked politely.

 

"No, it's okay. But thank you anyways!" Rime said, almost breathless from running.

 

Meanwhile, Hyera was also headed towards the gym on her training clothes.

 

"Hi!" She greeted brightly as she put her earphones on her ears.

 

"Good morning," Rome greeted. "I guess you'll work out too."

 

"Yes," Hyera chuckled. "Do you always work out?"

 

"Often, if I have time in the morning." Rome pressed a button on the treadmill, making his pace quicker.

 

"Wow, I guess I found myself a new gym buddy!" Hyera clapped her hands while stepping on the treadmill.

 

Rome chuckled. "You're from America, right?"

 

Hyera nodded. "Why?"

 

"I lived in Australia before." Rome spoke in English.

 

Hyera's eyes grew wide. "Wow! Nice meeting you!" She replied in English.

 

"I also have an English speaking gym buddy here." Rome chuckled.

 

Hyera laughed as well. "But let's not give a hard time on the editors. Let's just speak in Korean."

 

Another roommate walked downstairs - Jeon Jungkook.

 

He headed towards the kitchen and saw Ga Eull drinking her milk and writing something.

 

"Good morning." He greeted.

 

Ga Eul quickly stood from her chair and gave him a ninety-degree bow. "Do you like some milk?"

 

"Oh, is it from the fridge?" Jungkook asked, pointing the fridge near him.

 

"Yes, there's plenty of milk cartons there." Ga Eul said, sitting back on her chair carefully.

 

Jungkook got some milk and poured it on a bowl. He got the box of cereal and added it to the bowl.

 

He sat beside Ga Eul and bit his lip, as if hesitating to ask something. "H-Hey,"

 

"Yes?" Ga Eul asked, turning her headto look at him. A tint of pink can be seen on her cheeks.

 

"Do you think every food around here is free?" Jungkook asked before eating a spoonful of his cereal.

 

Ga Eul chuckled and shook her head. "I have no idea... But when I read the rules yesterday, there's nothing about food policies."

 

"Wait, are those lyrics?" Jungkook asked.

 

Gaeul quickly closed her notebook. "I-It's nothing."

 

"You write songs?" Jungkook beamed, like a child when he sees toys.

 

"A-A bit."

 

"Well, let's hear it!" Jungkook clapped but Ga Eul shook her head.

 

"Maybe, I'll sing it to you next time, when I have confidence."

 

"Awww, please noona, don't be like this." Jungkook whined.

 

"Ya, stop showing your aegyo." Ga Eul's cheeks were already burning red.

 

"Please, noonaaaa." Jungkook kept on whining and held Ga Eul's hand.

 

Ga Eul siged. "Help me!" She quickly ran towards the living room while Jungkook got dumbfounded.

 

A few minutes have passed, and one by one we were all gathered in the living room. Surprisingly, we have no other schedules on that day, except for Roommate.

 

We called for another chicken delivery, since we all agreed to eat it again. But then...

 

"Are we going to live by deliveries everyday?" Rome asked, as he munched on his food.

 

Daeun suddenly stood up, surprising the roommates. "Right! Have you guys read the house rules? Because I think it's the right time for us to discuss it, since all of us are here."

 

The roommates quickly agreed to it. V got the whiteboard he found from the common room. And was assigned to take note of the things that will be discussed in the meeting.

 

Everyone was okay with the rules until...

 

"Ninth: Drinking is allowed..." Jiyeon read aloud and was cut off by the howls of the roommates. "But not for those not of legal age."

 

"So who are still not in legal age?" Jackson asked.

 

Jungkook and Hyera raised their hands up, while the others teased them of the fun they'll miss if ever a drinking session might happen.

 

Shut up, guys. My birthday is near, so I don't care! Hmp!

 

"Eleventh: Dating is highly encouraged..." Jiyeon read and she was again cut off by howls. "A trip for two shall be given to the new couple."

 

"Woooow!" The roommates exclaimed.

 

Jackson suddenly wrapped her arm around Jiyeon.

 

"Ya, are you starting to flirt with me?!" Jiyeon asked while chuckling.

 

"Since the first roommates who will date will be given a free overseas trip, why don't we just pretend to date?" Jackson suggested half-heartedly.

 

"That's a good idea!" Jiyeon raised her palm and they did a high-five.

 

"I wonder if it really works that way..." Sun Mi muttered.

 

"Yeah, me too! If that's the case we just pretend like what this idiotic guy beside me's talking about." Mark uttered.

 

"Well, let's just say that our house is a house of cameras where they could record your every move in the house. Probably it can determine whether the couple is serious or just for the sake of the ticket." Rome explained.

 

The roommates agreed to it quickly. But wait, it’s almost time for dinner right? I wonder who will be the cook?

 

"I love to cook," Taehyung raised his hand.

 

"Oh, shut up hyung," Jungkook brought Taehyung's hand down. "He's an awful cook."

 

"Then who will?" Jackson asked. "I'd love to eat but I'm not so good at it."

 

"If you want to eat an awful burnt meat, try me." Joo Hyeon said while the others laughed.

 

"I'll try," Sun Mi volunteered. "But I can't assure that it would be as good like the food deliveries we order."

 

"That's okay!" Rome raised a thumb up.

 

"I'll help!" Hisae and Hyera said in unison.

 

"I can try too." Chanyeol raised his hand.

 

"I can also-" V was about to raise his hand but Jungkook quickly shoved it away.

 

"Stop! You can't go near the kitchen, arasseo?!" Jungkook scolded V.

 

V got dumbfounded for a few seconds, and went back to listing the assigned cook.

 

[V's Individual Interview]

"That time, I suddenly felt like Jungkook was my hyung." He chuckled. "But seriously, I want to help in the kitchen too!!!"

 

"We only have one problem..." Rome said while the members paid attention to him. "The fridge is empty."

 

"It says on the rules that they will give us money... So maybe we could use that," Dani suggested. "Ah! We can collect half of what they give us and open a bank account for the whole roommates."

 

Rome snapped. "Brilliant idea! Who agrees on that?" Rome raised his hand.

 

The others followed which means no one disagrees with Dani's suggestion.

 

BTS had to leave the house, and so did Daeun for a radio show. Hisae and I headed to the grocery store, together with Rome. Sehun, Jiyeon and Jackson volunteered to come as well, to help us in bringing the grocery bags and choosing stuff that we need.

 

"Okay, I think we should go in pairs." Rome suggested.

 

"Let's just divide the grocery list, I'll just send it to you through the phone." Hyera added.

 

"I'll go with Jiyeon!" Jackson put an arm around Jiyeon.

 

Hisae's eyes grew wide, thinking that her best friend is such a flirt. She quickly thought of teasing him like when they were still kids.

 

"I'll just go with my gym buddy." Rome smiled at Hyera and they both chuckled.

 

"That leaves me with Sehun oppa, then." Hisae muttered and scratched her head.

 

"Okay, see you! Let's just call each other when we're done." Rome said as he and Hyera walked away from the group.

 

"Ne!" The others replied in unison.

 

Sehun and Hisae froze on the grocery's entrance. Hisae suddenly felt the awkward atmosphere while Sehun tried to control his laughter. He could already feel the heavy atmosphere on Hisae's feet.

 

"Sh-Shall we go in?" Hisae invited, trying to hide her embarrassment.

 

Sehun hid his smile and put his hands in his pockets. He then walked in while Hisae followed him.

 

He got one push cart and continued walking with it. Hisae followed him and walked beside him.

 

Hmm... What is Sehun doing?!

 

[Flashback]

"Sehun oppa don't talk to me I feel awkward!" Hisae squealed and ran towards their van.


 

Sehun chuckled. "Tell her I won't insist to talk to her if she doesn't want me to. But she might miss me if she won't."

[End of Flashback]

 

OMO! Is that what he's doing? What's going to happen with these two?!

 

Meanwhile, a fake couple is having troubles on flirting in front of the camera...

 

"Well, you know what we should walk this way." Jackson went at the back of Jiyeon while she pushed the cart.

 

"Did you know that I learned Taekwondo before? And I'm actually a black belter." Jiyeon smirked.

 

Jackson quickly pulled away. "Woah there... Come on, we should be a couple!"

 

"Okay? But shouldn't we pretend that we fell in love for each other? We're so obvious, they wouldn't give us the prize!" Jiyeon said as she got some pack of noodles on the shelves.

 

"Right!" Jackson snapped. "You know what, Jiyeon, the moment I saw your eyes-"

 

Jiyeon laughed. "Shut up, please! It won't work that way. The cameras always follow us!"

 

Will this fake couple be successful in deceiving us? I'll keep an eye on these two!

 

Meanwhile, Rome and I are starting to talk more comfortably with each other. Of course, we used Korean language.

 

"You seem like the roommates' dad." Hyera commented.

 

Rome chuckled and fixed his cap. "I wasn't trying to be, but I felt like I had to be. I mean, I was the eldest and I felt like I had the responsibility to do that."

 

"Shall I start calling you appa?" Hyera chuckled.

 

Rome gave her a look. "No. No way. Never."

 

“Appa~” Hyera teased. “Appa, appa, aaaaapppaaaaa~”

 

"Please, no." Rome covered his ears and chuckled.

 

[Rome's Individual Interview]

"I'm okay being her gym buddy," He puckered his lips and sighed. "But doesn't she see me as a man? I mean... I don't want to be her appa!"

 

"Appa, buy me some of those chocolates, please." Hyera continued teasing.

 

"Hyera, didn't you say you hate sushi?" Rome asked with a smirk on his face.

 

"Yeah, I did..." Hyera nodded.

 

"Would you like me to tell everyone else to cook sushi for dinner?" Rome teased.

 

"Ya!" Hyera slapped Rome's biceps. "You're such a meanie. I hate you appa."

 

"Oh there she goes again! Let me look for those sushi..." Rome quickly walked together with the push cart.

 

"Nooo!" Hyera tugged his shirt to stop him. "I hate you!" She crossed her arms and pouted.

 

Rome laughed and pulled her ponytail. "It's your fault."

 

"Give me back my ponytail!" Hyera pulled a hand out, waiting for Rome to give it back to her.

 

But instead, Rome tapped her head. "You look better when your hair's down."

 

Hyera blinked a lot of times and blushed. "Ya!" She pushed Rome and continued walking with the cart.

 

I hate you Rome appa and your clever ways to distract me from teasing you! I'll win next time!

 

Meanwhile, Sehun had stayed quiet for more than 30 minutes, even though Hisae tried to talk as much as she could.

 

"Oppa!" Hisae went in front of the cart to stop him from walking. She then formed a heart with her arms above her head. "Come on, can't you talk to me?!"

 

Sehun looked to his sides to stop himself from laughing. He turned the push cart to the side to continue walking.

 

"Yaaa! This is a variety show. You can't keep a dead air, Oh Sehun!" Hisae also continued to walk.

 

Sehun got a bottle of vinegar from the shelf. He continued walking, as if he doesn't hear Hisae call him without an oppa to respect him.

 

"Ya! Aren't you really going to-" Hisae was cut off when Sehun stopped and bumped her head on his back. "Ya! That hurts!"

 

Sehun turned with his expressionless face. "You told me not to talk to you and you ask me why am I like this?" Sehun laughed. "You missed me, don't you?" He lowered his head to reach her eye level.

 

"Y-Ya, what do you mean I missed you... You're not making any sense, you know." Hisae looked down on her feet, feeling the rush of blood to her cheeks as Sehun's eyes looked into hers.

 

He chortled and tapped Hisae's head. "You also don't. So it's fair."

 

"Stop being silent around me." Hisae pushed him and got the cart. She started walking while Sehun followed her.

 

"Yehet!" He clapped his hands. "It feels so good to annoy you. Sorry, Hoya-hyung!" He then gave a V-sign to the camera

 

“You’re weird, Oh Sehun.” Hisae shook her head as she walked towards the aisle to look for drinks.

 

Wow. That was awkward. Even though these two are from the same company, the air around them is so awkward! But, am I the only one who notices that Hisae rarely calls Sehun ‘oppa’? Omona. Why is that?

 

“So, we need vegetables and some meat. What should we get?” Hyera asked Rome as she browsed through the list of groceries they needed to buy.

 

"How about sushi?" Rome asked with a smirk on his face.

 

"Stoooop!" Hyera whined and almost hit Rome with a carrot.

 

Rome chuckled and held Hyera's wrist. "Calm down, I was only joking."

 

"Haha. Not funny," Hyera rolled her eyes. "And we need these carrots right?"

 

Rome nodded and tapped Hyera's back. "Broccolli too."

 

I wonder what the others are doing at the house while we were at the grocery...

 

Joo Hyeon and Sun Mi were starting to get busy in playing the guitar.

 

"One of my favorite bands is The Script." Sunmi said while trying to adjust the tone of her guitar.

 

"Yeah! I know them too!" Joo Hyeon beamed. "But right now I'm listening to Coldplay's album."

 

"Did anyone say Coldplay?" Chanyeol suddenly popped out of nowhere, which made the two girls surprised.

 

"Ya! This room is for girls! Go away." Joo Hyeon gestured to move away.

 

Chanyeol held his hands up. "Woah, wait up. There are no rules that boys can't go inside a girls' room and hang out with them."

 

"Just go away." Joo Hyeon laughed while Sun Mi followed her.

 

"Come on, let me jam with you guys." Chanyeol pleaded.

 

"Just hang out with your roommate!" Joo Hyeon stood and pushed him out of the room.

 

As they reached Chanyeol's room, they found Mark reading a book. It was the book Joo Hyeon suggested him to read - Divergent.

 

Mark looked up at them and suddenly met Joo Hyeon's eyes. Joo Hyeon gulped as the eye contact reminded her of the incident last night. She quickly looked away and pushed Chanyeol violently.

 

"Th-There! You..." Joo Hyeon pointed Chanyeol and couldn't look for words to say. "Just hang out with him!" He quickly ran back to her room.

 

"What is wrong with her?" Chanyeol asked Mark, who just looked dumbfounded.

 

"Hyung, do you always fight like that?" Mark asked.

 

"Yeah, she's always annoyed with my existence!" Chanyeol crossed his arms to his chest. "And what's that?"

 

"Ah, this?" Mark raised the book. He smiled to it and looked back to Chanyeol. "She lent it to me,"

 

"She? Joo Hyeon?" Chanyeol scratched the back of his head. "KANG JOO HYEON?!" He stood up and put his hands on his waist. "I didn't know she likes to read books,"

 

Mark only chuckled and put the book on his side table. Chanyeol on the other hand sat beside him.

 

"How about you? Do you like reading books?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Not really." Mark honestly replied.

 

"See? She's annoying, right? She always want to get what she wants!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

Mark tapped Chanyeol's shoulder. "It's interesting though."

 

"Huh?" Chanyeol raised one of his brows. "What's interesting?"

 

"Her?" Mark replied and blushed on what he just said. "A-and the book?" He stuttered.

 

Chanyeol's eyes grew wide. After a few seconds of internalizing what Mark had just said, he burst out laughing.

 

"Joo Hyeon is interesting?" Chanyeol asked teasingly. "Ya, are you hitting on that kid?"

 

Mark snickered. "If that's what you think so, hyung." He answered, as if he was going on the flow.

 

Meanwhile, the girls were having their own girl talk while the two boys were looking for Kai…

 

...and he was still sleeping.

 

As the grocery-group arrived, Sun Mi and Rome immediately headed to the kitchen, grabbing the ingredients they needed for dinner while the others organized the other things they bought.

 

As the two cooked dinner, the rest of the roommates went into the living room to discuss more rules.

 

“Huh?” Taehyung looked confused as he raised the board with rules. “Was this rule here before? And it doesn’t really look like a rule?”

 

NEXT EPISODE!

 

IT’S A BIRTHDAY BLAAAAAST! Let’s welcome the two maknaes to their adult world!

 

But are they already allowed to drink beer?!

 

 

“Hisae noona… I like you,” Jungkook chuckled with his groggy voice and used his arms to form a heart above his head. He then gave flying kisses to her.

 

JackYeon? The roommate’s newest couple?

 

“You’re pretty,” Jackson complimented but Jiyeon only laughed.

 

And why is Dani leaving the house?

 

“I would love to spend more time with you, but…”

 

Find out the reason in the next episode! Wait! Kai is still asleep and the previews are going on without him?

 

But wait! There’s more! A ‘special roommate’ is coming in the house for a sleepover!!! Who could it be?

 

Hisae’s eyes grew wide as a man opened the door.

 

Can’t wait to know what will happen? Stay tuned for the next episode!