Chapter Three: "I love you."

Why do you love me?

Sparking my curiosity, I knew I had to ask, “What game did you have in mind?” You walked back over to the couch and sat where you originally sitting. “Truth or dare.” This was it, my opportunity to tell you how I felt. I agree to play with you, trying to rush to the good stuff. There was no way I was losing this bet tonight. After a couple dares and truths it was my turn again, and I knew exactly what to ask, “Truth or dare?” “Umm Truth.” Perfect. “What do you think of me..?” “What do you mean?” “I mean how do you feel about me?” “Oh well, I look up to you and know that I can always depend you because you are my best friend.” Oh no... Not that word... Anything but that. But I was, I was friendzoned. I can still remember those horrible feelings to this day, and let me tell you, they were not nice. Crushed and knowing I would lose this bet for sure now, I tried ending the game right there and then. “Hey Eunhyuk, I’m starting to get very tired. I’m going to head to bed…” However when I started to stand up, I found out I wasn’t going anywhere due to fact that you yanked me right back down on the couch. “You are not going anywhere now! It’s my turn.” I just loved the way you barked orders and took charge, it was... very yummy… “Now, truth or dare?” “Okay dare.” “I dare you to pucker your lips.” “Okay…?” Thinking nothing of it, I puckered my lips nice and big. “Now close your eyes.” “Hey you said nothing about-” You placed your finger oh so softly against my lips to shush me up, making me tingle all the way down my spine. “Please do it, for me?” I would do anything for you. Hell, I would jump out the window, if that would please you. I closed my eyes tightly while puckering my lips still, awaiting the unexpected. A few seconds rolled by and right as I’m about to open my eyes, a sudden warmth pressed against my lips. As a reaction, I fully open my eyes to see your lips against mine. The simple bliss of a dream come true, filled my body with multiple emotions. I began to drown as I pulled in closer to deepen our kiss. You followed along and hopped upon my lap. The air grew heavy and it got harder to breathe with the love choking me up inside. I broke the kiss so we could catch our breath, painting, I slowly lifted your head up. “What was that for?” “I never finished answering your truth earlier… I was going to say “you are my best friend and I always wanted to tell you... that I... That I...” “Tell me what?” you giggled so sweetly and kissed my nose before replying , “That I love you, Donghae.”