Casting

Soar High Entertainment || Story Start ||

"Let her in now" Ms. Gyuri signaled towards the staff as she reqeusted them to bring the girls that are picked to be the member of the girl group she'll be managing, 'Cupid'. "Annyeonghaseyo" the girl greeted politely as she entered the room. The cameras in the room didn't bother her as she would always do some camera angling during her training. "Annyeonghaseyo" Ms. Gyuri greeted back smiling at the 24 year old girl.

 

The two of them took a seat, "So we're doing a simple interview, up for it?" she asked as she grinned. The girl nodded, just by her aura Ms. Lee can conclude she holds a very authoritive vibe, 'Perfect for a leader' she thought. "Name?"

 

"Han Shinyeong, but if you're going to ask what my stage name is going to be it's Han Seira" Seira finished off with a playful grin on her face. Ms. Lee chuckled, "You can speak in Japanese also eh?" she asked eyeing the bio-data they have the girl signed when she first entered the company, which was 4 years ago (May,2010).

 

"Yes, I was born and raised in Japan for about 8 years" she explained shortly. "You also had your YouTube channel right? Silv3rt3ar as I can recall?" Ms. Lee said intrigued with the girl's talent. She nodded her head as if it's normal to be a huge YouTube Hit. "I also heard you were part of Girl's Generation's line up? What made you leave?" she asked.

 

"Ah yes, I was part of SNSD's line up, but I decided to leave due to some personal reasons. Though I didn't regret it, perhaps back then I did but I'm here in SHent and just like what the company's motto says, I believe you can be the winds underneath my wings" Seira finished off with a smile causing Ms. Lee to be surprised with the girl's answer, impressive of her to act very mature in a very sudden question.

 

"How about show me your forte? Singing right?" she asked and the girl simply nodded as she grabbed the guitar on the corner of the room.

 

 


 

Ms. Lee smiled as she finished the interview with the group's leader Han Seira. Now it was time for the next member, she eyed the girl who entered the room and she can clearly see the girl has a very positive and outgoing vibe. "Annyeonghaseyo Jeon Seungmin imnida but I prefer to use my stage name Jeon Hyojin!" she happily said before taking a seat in front of Ms. Lee. "So Hyojin, can you tell me about your entertainment background?" Ms. Lee asked as she looked at Hyojin. "I was an ex SM trainee" Hyojin started before chuckling, "I left because of a certain injury" she said before pointing on her arm. Ms. Lee nodded as of now they have two ex SM trainees which made her cringe, she wouldn't like people to know their company is a dumpster in some way, but she knows Seira and Hyojin are talented girls and SM just didn't focus on their talent.

 

"So I see your forte is dancing, why don't you show me how good you are?" she asked with a challenging tone in her voice causing Hyojin to smirk.

 


 

Ms. Lee eyed the girl infront of her, of course she knows her, she is famous in the acting industry from an early age of being an actress up until now. "It's nice to see you Eunyoung" she greeted smiling at the girl in front of her. "Yes nice to see you too Ms. Lee" Eunyoung said politely bowing. "You're 19 right?" Ms. Lee said as she double check the information on the bio-data. "Ah yes I am" Eunyoung answered smiling. "Thriple threat? I'm quite surprised to see you rapping" Ms. Lee joked causing the two to laugh. "People didn't notice my rapping skills because I would always sing ballad for a drama sound track. And I guess I'll be singing a ballad again when you ask me too" she said before shyly scratchingthe back of her neck. "It such a shame, I was expecting to see you rap but I guess I have to wait" Ms. Lee said before letting Eunyoung to take the stage.

 

 


 

"Hye Joorin" Ms. Lee said as she read the name of the girl in front of her. "Ah yes, I'm Hye Joorin" Joorin said. Ms. Lee nodded her head, this was the first entertainment Joorin auditioned, and she was born in a rich family but she can clearly see Joorin isn't quite a spoiled brat. "So how about you introduce yourself?" Ms. Lee said. "Well, I'm Hye Joorin just Joorin. Full Korean, and I really like to sing" she said with a smile. Ms. Lee nodded her head, "How about you show me how good you are? I got nothing to say since it's all written in here" Ms. Lee pointed to the papers in her hand. Actually this interview was just for her to know how could she handle the girls. "Sure!" she said before happily taking the center spot of the room.

 

 


 

 

"Adrianna Choi" Ms. Lee read the name of the girl infront of her. "Ne, but you can call me Choi AeRi" the girl responded with a smile on her face. Ms. Lee chuckled, "You still imply your Busan ascent?" she said causing the girl to blush. "I didn't quite notice it" AeRi said with a cute smile on her face. "Fluent in English also. Billingual I see" Ms. Lee continued with her scanning on the bio-data. "I can also speak in French" she added causing Ms. Lee to chuckle."Daughter of Mr. Choi, we could have a great partnership with your dad?" Ms. Lee asked out of curiousity. "Perhaps, if you agree" she said smiling.

 

"So show me what you got the 'Flawlessly Chic' of Cupid"

 

 


 

"Annyeonghaseyo Cho Hankyung imnida!" the girl politely greeted. "How are you Ms. Lee?" she asked as she took a seat infront of her manager. "I'm good Hankyung, I see polite as ever" Ms. Lee commented. "If you're not polite how can you get people to respect you" the 20 year old responded. Ms. Lee chuckled, "Quite mature for your age". "Perhaps I am" replied nodding her head. "Your lucky BoA-sshi is your first mentor... Was she harsh?" Ms. Lee asked like a reporter getting a juicy report. "Well, BoA-sunbaenim taught me well. I hope she'll be proud of me if she saw what I prepared" she said standing up not waiting for Ms. Lee's signal.

 

 


 

Ms. Lee sighed as she was the last member to sign the contract with her. "Annyeonghaseyo Han RooA imnida!" RooA greeted happily. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm your manager Ms. Lee" Ms. Lee said as she introduced herself. "So let's get started okay?" Ms. Lee said.

 

"How about you tell me your entertainment background" Ms. Lee said. "Well I tried for Cube Ent. but sadly I failed it. But it didn't got me down you know, since I'm here about to debut in Soar High Ent. I guess that this company is meant for me." RooA explained. "I'm quite impressed on how you answer RooA" Ms. Lee smiled at the young girl. "I won't make this interview long! Play your heart out" Ms. Lee gestured to the piano in the room.