2nd drop

Bottled Heart

You might be wondering who this friend of his was. Is he an important friend or maybe a buddy? To simplify it, he is kind of important, goes by the name, Kris, his half-blood related-brother. Sehun’s family background was complicated to say at least. Unlike normal family, his father remarried twice. To say it is unusual, it is not. But to say it is completely normal, it is definitely not a normal family would wish having for. He’s family is special. Unlike those fairy tale or movies, his step mom isn’t like those cunning little spawn of devil. She was a kind hearted woman. She treated him like her own son. He grew up with Kris. He was 7 when he met Kris who was at the age of 10. 

Sehun, he was young, naïve, bold. Once, he tried asking his father where his mother went, and all he got was either a slam on the door or a shushed from his father asking him not to ask again, but later that, his father would come back and apologize to him saying how sorry he was for his earlier behavior. Sehun at the age of 7 will just hug his father with confusion written all over his face.

So when one day his father brought back a woman and a boy not far his age home for dinner, he was anxious and nervous. “Maybe it was just some guest” he thought. Well, how wrong was he.  It wasn’t really pleasant for a 7 year old kid to accept such family news when his father broke it to him during dinner. All he could do was glance back and forth between his father, his soon-to-be-step-mother and soon-to-be-step-brother. But he noticed one thing; his soon-to-be-step-brother was just as nervous as him even though he was trying hard to hide it.

By nature, Sehun aren’t those kids who used to hate other people. He was a good boy and still is. After their eventful dinner that night, he locked himself in the room. No, he did not cry. He just laid there on his bed looking at his ceiling wall, thinking. Everything seems so surreal. He would get a new mother soon, a brother, a loner no more. He would soon get a new complete family soon.  No more missing puzzles pieces. A part of him was happy but a part of him was scared. He doesn’t know any of them.

Being bold and naïve as a kid have its advantages. Knowing that his soon-to-be-step-brother and mother are staying over, he went to look for him. He was staying 3 doors down his own bedroom.

*knock knock*

After a few knock, the door opened timidly accompany with a little creak sound. The gap opened was enough to show the other boy’s face. He was towering over Sehun, so Sehun have to look up.

“Hello. Can I come in?” Sehun asked cautiously.

“Yeah, sure.” His soon-to-be-step-brother stepped aside opening the door enough for Sehun to go through before closing it behind him.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : i know its not one of the most acceptable stories hee, but I appreciate you for trying to give this, me, a chance in writing and all. I thank you. Sorry if this is way too short, I know. We all hate short chapters like this.