1st drop

Bottled Heart

It was a week full of insecurities and mixed feelings. It was weird to say at least because all these feelings are bottled up rather than letting it flowing freely into the sea of people. He rather kept it to himself though. He’ll always reply with “It will be safer” when asked. It was a simple answer covered with a petit smile but some people know and probably knew better that that façade wouldn’t last long, for sure.

He was such a bubbly boy at young age. He talked and chirped but that was the past now. Now, you’ll only see a stoic face accompany by cool breeze. He doesn’t mix around a lot, sure he got some friends here and there, but that’s all he need. If you are wondering if he’s anti-social, the answer would most probably be a No. He’s not heartless; he just likes to stay quiet most of the time. He’d rather listened and hear your heart out and give you a pat here and there and hug you till you stop crying. Silence gesture means a lot. Sometimes words cannot define how much encouragement and feelings are put into one simple gesture.

You’ll call him mysterious and interesting at first sight. They said it was because of the stoic cold image he put on. People admire him for looking good and for being an eye candy. He quirked his brow showing that he is somewhat amused when one of his old time buddies blurted out the news to him. By any chance if you see him hanging out with his friend or friends, you might conclude that one of them are either mute or deaf. It is funny how one is talking animatedly and the other one is boring holes on the other face.

Well, that mostly described briefly about, Oh SeHun, your flower boy next door.

 

“I’m migrating.” Was all he said before silence enveloping the both of us. 

It was utterly shocking news and letting it sink into his system takes time and the other party seems to allow him to do so and that he was sipping on his coffee while occasionally observing his friend.

“Where to?” finally getting his senses back, he muttered softly but loud enough for his friend to hear still with his eyes casting down staring at his own coffee cup.

“Canada.” Were all his reply and the latter repeating after him softly before letting silence engulfing them once more.

Deep inside Sehun, he felt like bombarding his friend with questions after questions. Why is he leaving? Why? But he chose to stay quiet. He believe that when the time is right, he’ll get to know the reasons behind or worst to worst he‘ll not even get to know a thing. That was the least he was expecting. That rainy afternoon, the two friends sat rather calmly by the window of the café swimming in thoughts, while the city of Seoul bathing in rain with the pitter patter sound of dancing droplets.







____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : I thank you for giving this a lil bit of attention. I'll update soon. I just reformatted my computer and yeah my other story was on hiatus because I didnt manage to save anything on my laptop except this cause it was written on my tablet. I THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.