The Lighter

Sirens

In the kitchen a young woman stood there as she laid back on the kitchen sink, she held a ligthter in her hand and bit down on a piece of cigaret as she lighted up the lighter letting sparks fly in the air.She then proceed to light up her cigaret as she half and puft her way in.She had dry and chapped lips which was manily due to her smoking addiction and her eye bags were really dark and deep as she hadn't had a goodnight rest for many days already like something was bothering her all night.But there was a glimpse in her eyes which reflected the suffering and sore in her eyes.After a puft or two she directed her attention towards the dinning room out of that small window from the kitchen into the dinning room as she noticed what was happening between her husband and gang.She just simply ignored them and continued on with smoking habits.Then she dozed of into la la land,well lets just say it wasn't exactly what we would expect her la la land to be.People would always imagine Cher Lloyd woud have the best life ever well that isn't the case.In her la la land it reflected misery,loneness and darkness as she was surrounded by darkness by herself in a room where there was only a ray of light which shined in through the window and she just stood there as she started crying on the inside but non of it was reflected outside of her like everything was normal.