Stage 3

Win Her Heart

 

Stage 3

Taeyeon ran in full-speed, making sure to attend the class as soon as possible. She couldn’t careless with the ice cream that was starting to melt on her right hand. She had to be fast. She spotted the corner and sprinted towards it just to bump into someone much later.

The sudden force was making her stumble backward, sending the other person straight to the pavement as well. Was I that strong? Taeyeon wondered. She blinked, and was looking around, just to notice that her belonging was scattered on the floor. She didn’t have much time left, thanks to Sunny. She then gathered it in a hasty movement before shoving it on the other girl.

“Sorry! I need to hurry!”   

“Hey!”

Taeyeon was being pulled by her wrist. She looked back in confusion. “What? I need to hurry and I’ve said sorry!” She shook her hand to release herself from the tight grip. “I’m even helping you gather your stuffs!”

The girl shot a glare. “That probably is.” She bent down and grabbed a piece of paper before showing it onto her face. “You did this!”

Taeyeon lifted her other hand and saw the striking liquid trailed down to the floor. It not only a piece, but a pile of paper being messed by her melted ice cream. “I-I was helping at least!”

The red haired girl couldn’t hold back anymore. She lost all of her patience, since the morning her day wasn’t getting any better.

“YAH THAT IS MY FREAKING TASK!!! AND IT’S GOT STRAINED BY YOUR ICE CREAM AND YOU DON’T EVEN SAY SORRY!”

Her eyes were shooting daggers, the girl before her was really annoying. She averted her gaze somewhere, suppressing her raged emotion. She had to meet a scary lecturer and handle that task for the sake of her study and he obviously didn’t pleased to see it in this condition.

“You can whip it, why so serious!” Taeyeon didn’t want to lose. She didn’t want to be the one blamed. She did it unintentionally after all.

“Or you might print it all over again!” She added while trying to free herself. “I’m late!!!”

All the other girl wanted to do was to choke this person before her badly. She wasn’t the one that fearing being late, she too. But, that girl had to take the responsibility of her ruthless act.

Nobody dared to reply with that tone on her. No body until this girl that is.

“THAT BECAUSE I HAVE TO PASS THIS RIGHT ING NOW!! AND I DON’T HAVE TIME TO PRINT IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!”

Taeyeon successfully freed herself. “I’m sorry again! I will help you later! But I seriously need to hurry! And you are getting late too!”

She dashed off immediately, leaving the girl breathed out in a very hard way.

She then gazed back into her paper and hissed.

 

“You have to pay for this.”

 

***

 

She nibbled on his lips roughly, wanting to vent her anger out of her. Forgetting so many things that were jumbling on her since the start of the day. She unconsciously bit his when the thought of being scolded by her lecturer crossed her mind. It was her fault, Tiffany concluded.

A moan escaped his mouth. “Oh yeah, you are so hot with this fierce side of you.” He mumbled in between the kiss.

His hands were starting to roam around her and she snapped in an instant. “Stop right there.” She demanded huskily. Looking at his eyes, that was a hint of lust. She had to roll her eyes at that sight. “Why?” He squeaked in low voice.

“Not here, babe.” Tiffany smiled and left his laps. She saw his frustrated look and her smile was growing wider. “Later okay, I need to do some business.”

She said and walked off to the door after bidding him a goodbye. She was feeling better, to finally let her rage out of her system.   

Tiffany walked casually on the corridor, she was smiling all the way. Feeling like every steps she took, being watched by the guys around her who had this various awe expressions plastered over their faces. She thought that she deserved at least a pat on her own back for making such a fuss between the guys who were fighting after claiming that her smile was shown for each of them. Although she did not expose her smile for any of them though, she was glad to see their silly antics.

Break up wasn’t thing that she thought worth her time to cry or something. She was the one who dumped her partner and not the other way around, she would never feel it, again.

Who was him, huh? Telling me that I would never have any guys after me? Tiffany scoffed inwardly. She was dumped by her first ever boyfriend, or was he worth enough to be called as her boyfriend?  

Tiffany was your average girl, naturally beautiful but people just too blind to notice. She had this kind and pure heart. When she was in her high school, she had a crush on her senior, her very famous senior. Handsome, tall,etc. Basically your typical prince charming. She didn’t like to be noticed, but eventually one day he came over her out of nowhere. His presence around her was already shocking, but the most shocking news was when he bravely asked her out in the middle of packed cafeteria.        

Tiffany couldn’t believe her luck. HER very own prince charming was asking her out for real. She could feel jealousy stares were penetrating on her already when she said yes in a flash.

Her beautiful dream only last for one week, he smirked when telling her the truth when they happened to attend a party to celebrate his best friend’s birthday. She found out that it was only a bet. He even proudly stated that she should be thankful because a guy like him had dated her for real.

Tiffany slapped his face with all of her remained strength. But, no. Tiffany didn’t cry, she didn’t need to shed her tears over him. He just didn’t worth it.

He clearly shocked and didn’t expect it to happen. He blatantly yelled at her, that no one would ever date her.

Since that day, she swore to change herself and make him regret for treating her like that.

Tiffany did make it.

Because now, she could make a line of guys if she wanted to, just for the sake of being her boyfriend though.

One hand was running over her hair to smooth it, she smirked silently after seeing the effect she had caused towards the guys around her. She liked what she could do towards them.

She felt her phone vibrate and took it out immediately.

I’m at the library. Meet me now!

Gzz.. Be patient, on my way.

She put the device inside her sling bag after typing and going to the said place as soon as possible.

 

***

 

“Yul, you’re my savior!”

Tiffany exclaimed after seeing the pile of paper being shoved in front of her. She took a seat beside her best friend and engulfed her into a side hug. “Oh my gosh! I should thank you!”

The red haired girl stopped bubbling when she got a glare by the librarian.

“That the least you could do, because my ink has run out just to print your project.” Yuri grunted, she shoved the girl away. “Well, why do you need to re-print it again, huh?”

Tiffany released her and balled her fist. “My project got stained by ice cream, it all over my paper. Thank god, Mr. Park gave me a second chance, to handle this,” She raised the task. “Before lunch.” 

Yuri raised her brows, surprised. “How come? I mean, ice cream? You happened to eat ice cream at that time?”

“Of course no.” Tiffany clenched her teeth. “I was bumping into someone. She did say sorry but I can’t forgive her just like that!” She slammed her hands unconsciously. Yuri shushed her almost instantly. Looking around in fear of being scolded. “Yet, at least she said sorry. And did she help you gather around your things?” 

Tiffany shut her eyes close. “Yes.”

“Well, I don’t find it hard to forgive her.” Yuri finished talking. “She helped you.”

“That’s the source of problem!” Tiffany banged her desk again. Startling everyone inside the library. Yuri dragged Tiffany out of the place before she got an ultimatum by the librarian -not allowed to enter it ever again. 

“What?!”

“Your voice! Keep it down, please?” She patted the girl’s shoulder and Tiffany heaved a sigh. “What’s the problem, Tiff?”

“Yes, she indeed helped me. But, I will more appreciate it, if she at least clean her sticky hand first.” Tiffany continued. “Because of her careless action, I have to print it all over again.”

Yuri cracked a bit. “Correction. I have to print it all over again.”

“Yeah, you.” Tiffany waved it off. “Don’t ever talk about it again, okay? It drained so much energy, I will make her pay for this, you know.” She began to walk. “Come on, I will treat you lunch but after sending this task first.”

“Wow, you aren’t serious right?” The tanned girl caught up.

“What? Of course, I’m serious about treating you. Let’s go, before I change my mind and you will regret it later.”

“No, I mean yes!” Yuri happily jumped. “But, what I meant was making her pay for her action.”

“Huh?” The girl turned around. “What?”

“The one who bumped onto you.”

Tiffany nonchalantly replied. “Well, she deserves it.”

“But-“

The slightly shorter girl cut her off right away. “My way, Kwon Yuri.”

When she addressed her by full name, Tiffany was dead serious about the matter. There was no way she could change her mind when Tiffany was already set her aim.


“Why are you so scary, Tiff?” Yuri mumbled with jutted lips. Shaking her head, while tailing her way behind Tiffany. 

 


 

Hello, take a longer time to update this and I'm sorry for that :)

I will go hiking and do some research for my project this week so I'm kinda busy at this moment.

But I'm trying my best to update my other stories before I go ;)

And for that, I wish you all having a good day ahead.

Thank you for all of your supports ^^