Chapter 3

Percabeth, A Love Story

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long!!! 

Annabeth: I'm so disappointed in you! I'm like 'Bad Blood' to you now!

Me: Oh my gosh so sorry! Hey Beth, do me a favor again! 

Annabeth: Nah if you don't update soon again! Aphrodite have been bugging me!

Me: Ok I promise!!(Whispers to Annabeth)

Annabeth: GUYS THE ANSWER WAS PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON!! Gosh like I'll forget his name..

Aphrodite: AWWW SO SWEET!! 

Me and Annabeth(happened to be at the same time): HOW DID YOU APPEAR HERE?! 

Aphrodite: Don't act so surprised! I'm a goddess for god's sake!(Thunder strikes and boomed) I needa go... Zeus needs a little drama from your story!(Thunder boomed again) I'm sorry! (Disappeared)

Annabeth: Wut just happened...

Me: Nevermind back to the story

PERCY'S POV

I felt the urge to get to the waterbody quickly. It was as if my mind and heart were working together and dragging me out of this cosy lil' house.

'Mom, Paul, going out!' I cried as I grasped the keys and opened the door.

'Honey, be back by tea! I'm making some blue cookies!' 

'Wow! What's the occasion? Blue waffles and cookies in a day!' That's great! Blue cookies! How long did I not have them?

'Nah... My cooking juices just wants to make them!'

That's suspicious. She never exactly does that except to comfort me or congratulate me. Unless, Paul and her is hiding something from me... Hmm...

I ran down the stairs and towards the Riverside Park. The feeling was getting stronger and stronger, as if overwhelming me. 

Woah.. What is with my thoughts? That sentence was like Annabeth totally possessing me! 

Annabeth... Her face fills my thoughts. Her beautiful grey eyes. Has it been a week or more since our last meeting? Ah School... What if Annabeth comes to my school? I can finally show the dumb people in my school how Annabeth is. How awesome she is. How she's so way better than Clarisse and she can totally kick anyone's .

I strolled to a bench near the pond. I saw a flash of blonde at the edge of the pond and chuckle. 

Am I hallucinating? Because it totally disappears in mid air. 

Maybe because of that horror show called Anna-something... Totally not Annabeth that my friend Jake brought me to watch days ago. Urgh it was a horrible 2 hours... Well, I practically slept through as I'll totally be ok if those fake ghosts come out to even attack me. 

I'm a Demigod, believing in ghosts or parasites are like saying my Dad isn't Poseidon or something. 

I know, my Dad's Poseidon if you still hasn't known yet. I bet I repeated lots of times already.

'Percy!' Okay. Now that is creepy.

It totally came from behind me, but I can't see anything?...

I slapped my head and blinked.

Wait...

' Wise Girl!'

I knew.

And I met her grey stare.
***************************
ANNABETH'S POV

'Thalia! You still can't fly?' I glanced at her, teasing.

Thalia gave me a icy glare as she strolled beside me. I grinned, it was fun joking to my best friend.

' Its not funny! I'm working hard on it as Lady Artemis thinks of it as very important as she senses future darkness. Or something like that.'

'Future darkness? And Lia, you sound like-' Percy.

I almost said it out. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks as I turned and put my cap on.

'Beth! What the hell? Hey I know you wanted to say Percy!' She cried as she flung her arms around in search of me.

'Thalia! Stop! People are looking!' I pulled her hand. 'I just can't let you see my face right now. I think it's red, li-like a-a to-m-mato...' I stuttered. Why am I stuttering? 

Oh Thalia's missing! Did she just get invisible?

'Lia! Lia! Gods! Where are you?' I yelled. I let go of her hand. She didn't appear.

'Lia! Don't scare me oh gods!'

'Oh chill Annabeth! Artemis thought us. It was a basic skill but it takes years off our immortal energy. But it's fun planking my friend.' She chuckles.

Urgh she's so evil! Well I could totally understand since I did do that to her countless times before.

'Hurry! Let's get to the park or our break will be over!' I caught hold of her arm so I won't lose her again. Just in case.

That's when I saw him. 

I stopped there as we were running. 

Was that Percy? I gasped.

'Thalia, wait. 3 o'clock. Percy right?'

'Yeah it is, don't worry, I'll let you go over and do some PDA and I'll stay here and puke without you knowing.'

'Ah. You don't need to sacrifice so much, let's just follow him.'

'You mean stalking? Gawd I do not need to be part of this. I'm not wasting time on him.'

'Gosh Thalia, just take it as a favor Kay? '

'Fine, but I want some brownies later. By the way, why follow him?'

'I have some fun stalking him at school sometimes, invisible. His classmates are so vicious damn. If they knew I'm like going there in a week I bet they'll drop their jaws.'

'Those es? Serve them right! And if anything happens you know I'll just be next door right?'

'Yea now keep quiet so he can't hear us'

We drew closer to him. He's still so goddamned gorgeous.

Green eyes, luscious black hair, tanned, muscular body. I just couldn't get enough of him. I haven't seen him for almost a month, next to the weekly video chats and daily messages, I missed him so so much.

Thalia poked me. She was glaring. I laughed. That was when Percy turned around. 

I was shocked, I didn't know he'll hear me. Did I laugh that loud? 

A slip and I almost dropped my cap. A flash of blonde hair creeped in front of me before disappearing again. 

'Wise Girl?'

Percy. He knows. 

I don't hesitate anymore.

I didn't even realize Thalia pulling my cap out of my blonde locks as I went to hug him.
************************************
Guys! Sorry for not updating much! Hope you enjoy the chapter!:)) 
I'll try to update much much more:>
Qns of the Chapter: What is the name of the third book of Heroes of Olympus? 

Happy Holidayssss<33
-Danii