Chapter 2

Percabeth, A Love Story

HEY YO PPL!:) I hope you had enjoyed the first chapter:))

I'm thinking of starting a ask the question at the end and the ans will be at the next chapter:)

Hope you will also enjoy this chapter^^

******************************************

ANNABETH'S POV

"Um..Aphrodite? Why are you here?" I was kind of annoyed, why was she here anyway?

"Guess who am i!" Aphrodite exclaimed, batting her atrocious added-on eyelashes at me.

"Um...Aphrodite?.." I answered, didn't really understood what she was saying. Aphrodite is Aphrodite! Unless..

"Annabeth..Me." I added, sighing, the goddess was me and Percy's everlasting fan.

"YES! I can't believe you are here! But where is your seaweed brain? Don't tell me you aren't visiting him?" The goddess looked at her, giving her a look of 'don't tell me..'

"Yeah, i'm visiting him later," I couldn't help but suppress a smile, i've not seen him so long...

"And you have got that look at your face! Thank god i matched both of you up!" She squeaked happily and went off to the council of Olympus.

I almost forgot. The council of the Gods! I saw familiar faces there, looking at me sympathetically. Zeus, who was having one of his dramatic sighs, Percy's dad, Poseidon, was giving me a wink, which i replied with a smile. Apollo was grinning at me, mouthing the words, 'not to worry, i got this covered', which said,"Excuse me for a good moment for my poetry."

Everyone groaned, but he continued,

"Percy and Annabeth is together, Aphrodite hopes they will gather."

It made no sense, but the name Percy struck me in my heart. Giddiness took over and i missed those gorgeous sea-green eyes.

"Aw...look at her!" Aphrodite commented. I looked over, her eyes were dreamy. Argh.

Hephastus made this time to tell her," Give them some space, dear..."

"B-but...they are too cute..." I wanted to vomit.

"Um...Annabeth? You want to go know? Aphrodite's making me want to piss off."

I looked over, Thalia was fake-puking as Aphrodite stared daggers at her.

"Sure."

"You Hunters! Don't appreciate love!" Aphrodite screamed.

"You know, making an enemy with a god isn't good you know..."I told Thalia as we walked towards the lift to bring us back to Manhattan.

"My Hunters  don't need a boy!"I heard Artemis retort as Thalia flashed a smile at me.

***************************************************************************************************************

PERCY'S POV


I miss that wise girl so much.

If only she did not need to design all those buildings...but well, if i were a god, i would only get Annabeth to do that, she's the best architect ever and i'm not exaggerating. If the entire council of Olympus wants that person to design, that person had to be good.

If only...when ever i think of Annabeth these days, theres always a 'if only'. I really wish i could be back at Camp Half Blood or at least spending my time with her rather then daydreaming while doing homework.

What if she could go to the same school as me? That will be so damn cool! She'll pulverise(Another word by the clever girl) everyone in their studies and her looks will beat any other girl in Goode. I'd love to see the faces of my friends and especially that small fanclub that started in school when i show them my girlfriend.

Especially Clarisse(not the Child of Ares), the 'best' looking girl in school, according to my friends but i always told them that Annabeth was ten times way better than her. Something strange, is that whenever i say that, i'll get a snicker that no one else can hear, weirder is that it was a girl's voice.

"Percy!" I could hear Mom yelling. It was mid-afternoon. Way to spend an afternoon doing nothing...

"Yes mom?" I struggled out of bed, somehow, eventhough i did nothing, but laying in bed the entire afternoon made me sleepy.

"Go out for a walk. You shouldn't stay at home the whole day in your room!" My mom gave me a blue waffle that she must've made and i went out of the whole munching on the pastry happily.

Where should i go though? I thought curiously. I looked around and felt a familiar tug. I feel that i shoud go somewhere with water. I wonder...Some place that has water...

I scrutinised(Haha...yeah i know the meaning wise girl) the place, putting my awesome water senses into use. I was exactly 180 metres from a water body. On the directions, it was a road of which of turning left after 10 metres, walking straight for 40 metres and turning right walking for 60 metres then finally 70 metres through a park there was the water body! 

Weird though, my senses feel another thing is there. 

And it seems to be something special.

*************************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!:))

And i forgot a disclaimer for the previous chapter so i'll be doing one in this chapter^^ My disclaimer will be special:) And also the question on the PJO and HOO that u all may ans^^


What is Percy's full and real name?(easy one)


I guess you should know the answer will be released at the next chapter^^

DISCLAIMER TIME;

Annabeth: Why am i here?

Me: Weren't you looking for Percy?

Annabeth: Hey! No spoilers!

Me; Gosh sorry Annabeth! But would you mind if you help me say something?

Annabeth:  What is it?

Me: Oh..nothing really(whispers into her ear)

Annabeth: Oh Sure! Wait, i think it'll be better with a speaker.

Me: What?!

Annabeth: Wait for it...(Holds the speaker at ) EVERYONE! THIS ALL DOES NOT BELONG TO DANIELLE! YES, ALTHOUGH THIS PIECE OF WORK THAT SHE TOOK TIME TO WRITE, BUT THE CHARACTERS AND STUFF IS CREDITED TO MR RICK RIORDAN! AND I NEED TO TELL YOU I LISTEN TO TAYLOR SWIFT! Wait... what? 

Me: Thank you Annabeth! Lets go listen to some pop music shouldn't we?

Annabeth: Um...i guess so...but DO YOU KNOW THAT, Taylor Swift started writing songs at 11?....

(Annabeth and me heads on talking about songs and Taylor Swift and stuff...)

 
(this is the chapter of which the disclaimer starts! You can comment if you want to be inside and give me your name^^)