First Sight

Dark Seclusion

1:45PM Connecticut Train Station

Jessica entered the train station. She word a brown trench coat with gucci sunglasses and killer Jimmy Choo heels. There were slight ringlets in her hair and she swept it to one side. She took out her lip gloss from her purse and applied it across her lips, giving it a light pinkish glow.

She glanced at her watch. (1:50PM..... 10 more minutes. Got to be alert.) 

She bought a magazine from the train station's magazine stand and sat at one of the seats near the entrance, waiting for the suspect to appear.

---

Taecyeon exited one of the train station's back office wearing a bellboy's outfit. He snuck in there minutes ago, knocked one of the bellboys out, stripped him and wore his clothes as a disguise.

(All that in under 3 minutes, you're getting good.) Taecyeon thought to himself. He dragged the unconscious body to a supplies room and left it there.

He glanced at the train station's clock. (1:53PM)

Time is drawing close. Taecyeon braced himself and waited for the suspect leaning against a pillar.

---

Jessica’s phone vibrated. Finally Sunny sent her an image of Black Mole. She thought that she wouldn’t get it in time.

She opened the document and took a look.

(Wow. This Black Mole looks cute. Not bad for a top wanted criminal.) Jessica thought to herself and placed her phone back into her purse.

---

2PM Connecticut Train Station

Taecyeon took out the photo he had of Black Mole and some guy called Lee Seunghyun and glanced around seeing if the suspects were around.

Suddenly he saw a knife fly out from his 2 o’clock direction. It was aimed at a guy. He recognised him. It was Lee Seunghyun. The knife got his neck.

Everyone in the train station were screaming and evacuating the area. It was hysterical. Taecyeon finally realised he was not the only one after those idiots. He went into action.

He grabbed the bell boy hat from his head and threw it on the floor as he ran towards Lee Seunghyun. At the corner of his eye he saw a lady take off her sunglasses and reach for her thigh slowly.

(She’s reaching for a weapon!)

But just then, he saw Black Mole. He was fleeing from the train station once he saw a bloody Lee Seunghyun. Transaction was over.

Taecyeon acted fast. He picked up two stones from the train railway tracks and flicked it in the direction of Black Mole. The stones flew like bullets and cut Black Mole’s ear and face. Black Mole stopped in his tracks and cupped his face. He slowly turned around and faced Taecyeon. His eyes shot daggers.

---

Jessica was reaching for her gun attached at her thigh when she saw two bullets? No it was ordinary stones, fly towards the hottie criminal.

(Someone else is after that bastard.) Jessica thought to herself.

The stones cut across Black Mole’s ear and face. Ouch. She saw him turn around and face another man. The man was tall and built. He was the one which had killer skills and could hurt Black Mole with two ing stones.

Jessica did not stop and stare but she seized the chance and raised her gun. She aimed at Black Mole and shot his shoulder. She hurried over to a bloody Lee Seunghyun and ransacked his body. She found the microchip attached to his neck. Thank god she threw the knife at the other side of his neck. Suddenly the dead man’s phone vibrated.

Text message {Seungri-oppa, what time are you coming home? We can’t start dinner without you! Be home soon oppa! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ (⌒▽⌒)}

Jessica glanced at the dead man. His eyes were wide open.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean it. Rest in peace, but I’m probably the last person who should tell you that.” Jessica whispered to herself.

She helped close the dead man's eyes. She turned towards the mysterious man and Black Mole. The mysterious man was dragging Black Mole towards her.

---

Someone shot Black Mole’s shoulder seconds after he threw the stones.

(Dang, that lady took my kill! She’s so killing my rep.) Taecyeon mentally complained.

Taecyeon sprinted towards the wounded man and cuffed him up.

“You’re going back to the base with me you son of a .” Taecyeon hissed. Black Mole was knocked out.

Taecyeon dragged the criminal towards the gorgeous lady ransacking the dead man.

---

“I need the man.” Jessica looked up and said. She stared into the cold eyes of the man.

“I need the microchip.” Taecyeon replied calmly. Staring back at the lady’s hazel brown eyes.

“Who do you work for?” Jessica questioned as she flipped the dead man around to remove her knife from his neck.

“What about you? Who do you work for?” Taecyeon shot back while crouching down to help Jessica flip the dead man over.

“If you say it I’ll say it.”

“As you wish.”

They both stood up slowly, but seconds after, Jessica’s gun was on Taecyeon’s forehead and Taecyeon took the knife that was used to killed Lee Seunghyun and placed it on Jessica’s neck gently pressing into it.

“Well I guess we are unable come to an agreement.” Jessica scoffed.

“Not necessarily. Since we’re in this circumstance, we could tell each other our information because if any of us is unhappy we can just kill the other…” Taecyeon trailed off. “Besides, you’re such a pretty face. It would be a waste to kill you” Taecyeon gave a cheeky smile. Jessica felt disgusted.

“Well since there’s no harm. Code name Ice blade, you can call me Ice. I work for the government.”

“Code name Red Flame, you can call me Flame. I work for an organisation that is intent on overthrowing the government.”

“Well I guess we’re destined to be at each other’s throats. I’m government, you’re anti, I’m Ice and you’re Flame.” Jessica raised her eyebrow.

Jessica felt her bracelet heat up. Her transport was here.

“Well so… Flame. I guess this is it. Good bye.” She smiled sweetly and shot the ceiling with the gun in her hand, startling Taecyeon. Just then a ladder fell from the sky and Jessica hurriedly jumped onto it.

As she rose higher leaving Taecyeon to stare at her, his mouth hanging, Jessica shouted.

“See you soon! And I’ll leave both ers to you! I just need the damned microchip. Bye Flame~” She blew a kiss at him.

“Damn, woman. I hate women!” He shouted at the helicopter that was slowly disappearing out of his sight into the sky. Women was going to be the death of him.  

---

Sorry I will be updating this fic quite slowly! It's quite difficult to think of details to write for a mission but I'm not complaining, it's an interesting genre! As my exams will be approching soon I apologise beforehand if I don't update that quickly! But I will make an effort to at least update once every week! I apologise. 

Well so how was this chapter? Please comment and subscribe!!! (^v^)