Full Force Ahead

Dark Seclusion

A stunning girl entered the hotel lobby.

 
Her hair shone, cascading curls fell around her shoulders and her slender figure captured the eyes of everyone in the room. She was dressed in a revealing black dress with heavy diamonds on her ears. She took off her sunglasses and proceeded walking to the information desk. Men were ogling as she made her way.
 
Jessica turned towards her left and winked at an old man. The man clutched his chest and fainted. She held her laughter by covering and tilting her head slightly downwards while displaying her perfectly manicured nails.
 
Finally she got to the information desk and stopped.
 
“How may I help you miss?”
 
“I'm here for the VIP event. Ice blade.”
 
She smiled sweetly, gave a slight nod and tapped the table once.
The man behind the desk replied by tapping the table twice.
 
“Follow me miss.”
 
Jessica followed the man through the lobby into the hotel's office. They stopped at a room labelled "Cleaners Only". He bade farewell there and left. Jessica scanned around and lightly touched the door knob with her thumb. A click sound went off and the door swung open slightly. She entered and made sure that the door was locked behind her.
 
In front of her stood a buff man. 
 
“Ice blade. New mission? Follow me.”
 
The man led Jessica through a long hallway. 
 
“Yes Chan Sung. I wonder what mission will be assigned to me this time.”
 
She made a light conversation with the man as they walked. They came to a stop in front of a large door.
 
“Keep me updated. Good luck.”
 
Chan Sung disappeared. Jessica was alone now, she took a deep breath. This was a routine but it was awfully taxing facing her boss.
 
The man was tall and dark, he had an air of aura around him that made it impossible to look away once you've got your eyes on him. She braced herself and opened the door.
 
The arm chair behind the desk spun around. 
 
“Ice blade. New mission, top secret. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.”
 
(What a way to start a conversation, great going boss.) Jessica thought to herself.
 
“Good morning General Lee Joon.”
 
“As I was saying, I am sure you are familiar with Black Mole. He his number one in the black market industry and is after THE microchip.”
 
“The microchip that was stolen by-“
 
“Yes, that microchip. Your mission this time is to get the microchip back safely to the government and wait for further notice. You are not allowed to fail. The microchip is classified under the government’s top secret sector and if it falls into the wrong hand the consequences may be dire.”
 
“Yes General.”
 
“You will be deployed to Connecticut this time. He will be making the transaction with Lee Seunghyun at 2pm tomorrow near the train station. You will find all the information you need about Lee Seunghyun from Agent Sunny, find her. You will leave tonight, pack light and bring the turbo 400 with the gps tracker device. Good luck.”
 
Jessica gave a slight nod and exited the room. This is going to be a tough mission. She entered the 4th room on the left side of the corridor to find Agent Sunny.
 
----
 
Taecyeon came to a halt in front of an abandoned public toilet. He entered and walked all the way to the last cubicle. It was locked. He leaned his body against a metal sign that was hung on the side of cubicle's door and waited 5 seconds. Suddenly the door flung open, revealing an elevator. He got in and clicked the level "B14".
 
The elevator's door opened and right in front of him was an underground base. Men were working, scattered all over and seemed to be in a hurry. Taecyeon exited the elevator and made his way to the stairway at the left side of the base that led him to the second floor.
 
"Sup' Flame?"
 
"Oh hey Khun, looking for the boss. Seen him?"
 
"He's in the lab."
 
"Alright thanks."
 
Taecyeon made his way to the lab. He greeted the lab tech and grabbed the white lab robe from the cupboard and safety goggles on the desk next to it. Quickly, he went into the experiment corner where the boss was.
 
"Hey boss."
 
"Flame! So what have you got?"
 
"Black Mole. Microchip. Want it."
 
The boss eyes widened.
 
"Well this ain't good........ Find the microchip and destroy it on the spot. Get Suzy to help you track where Black Mole is doing the transaction and leave tonight. I expect good news. Go."
 
"Yes sir." Taecyeon gave a slight nod and went off to find Suzy. 
 
He asked around and from the corner of his eye she saw her making her way to the office. 
 
"Suz!! Wait up!" Taecyeon shouted hoping she would take notice. 
 
Suzy stopped and turned around. Taecyeon finally caught up and they entered the office together.
 
"Flame? Ugh, so what do you want me to track this time." 
 
She pushed her glasses up her nose bridge as they sat down at her desk.
 
"Not what, who. Black Mole, microchip transaction. Date, time, where." 
 
Taecyeon said nonchalantly while picking up Suzy's schedule and casually flipping through it.
 
"Alright... give me a minute." 
 
Suzy stood up and walked towards a big round table which was apparently some sort of device. She switched on the weird device and it projected a holographic image of Earth and could be controlled by the flick of the fingertip. She sat down at the computer that was connected to the round table and starting typing away on the keyboard. There was a red dot flashing on the holographic image all of a sudden.
 
"What's that country?" Taecyeon asked as he moved closer to get a better view.
 
"Let me zoom it in." Suzy said, her eyes still glued onto the screen of the computer.
 
"It's okay, I've got it. Connecticut. I recognise that area, I've killed a a few people there before." Taecyeon replied indifferently. "Help me check what time the transaction is taking place."
 
"Alright, you go home and pack for the trip, I'll email you the details later. Check your tablet." Suzy replied, not even bothering to look at Taecyeon. 
 
"Thanks Suz, knew I could count on you." Taecyeon gave a sleazy smile and gave Suzy a peck on her cheek. Suzy's face heated up and she blushed.
 
"What are you doing! ...." Suzy frantically exclaimed. Taecyeon chuckled and left the base.
 
---
 
So how was it? Please comment! Thanks guys ♡