II

This Is An ACCIDENT

Meeting HIM.


After the interview featuring SHINee yesterday, I was super excited when I got the invite to be meeting EXO at the company today, I felt my stomach turning as I entered the company building, excitement and voices in my head, today was finally the day. The day I will be meeting HIM. Not only that but a collaboration would also be taking place. Me with EXO-M and HeeMin with EXO-K, it was just a simple photoshoot to help promote us, but the fact that I would even be in the same room as Luhan made me jump with Excitement.

 

I took a deep breathe as I saw HeeMin and our manger oppas already waiting for me outside the photography room. Heemin nodded at me and I smiled back. This was the moment I had been waiting for.

 

I a huge breathe of air in as the door was opened by Suho, the leader of EXO-k, I kept telling myself to be 'normal'. I bowed at him and entered the brightly lit room with equipments everywhere, SM staffs were rushing here and there, getting the outfits ready.

 

"Yu-Ri, this is your outfit, please get ready for the shoot in 15 minutes." Some makeup artist rushed up to me and took me infront of a large mirror.

"Wait, but shouldn't we meet EXO first?" I argued.

"No, you can do that later! Quickly put the jacket on and sit down please." She asked as poiletly as she could. I pouted and followed the instruction. She started working on my left eye makeup but thats when i saw HIM standing a few metres behind me with Lay already meeting HeeMin first. I pouted for the second time of the day, I couldn't hear what they were saying with the noise around me, they glanced at my direction, and from the reflection, our eyes met.

 

He was perfect.

 

Just like how I imagined him would be like, with the angelic face, the perfect features and the cute smile.

 

I didn't realise I was staring until a voice interrupted my thoughts.

 

"ugh, Yu-Ri, you can go now, I'm done."

I came back into the real world, blinked twice, thanked her and stood up.

 

It was the longest walk from my chair to where they were standing, I felt my legs shook as I walked towards him, our eye contact never breaking.

"This is Yu-Ri." HeeMin introduced me to Luhan and Lay. "She is a huge fan of EXO." She winked at me.

 

I pouted AGAIN.

 

"Hey, I'm Luhan and this is Lay. We are also fans of you." He smiled his eye smile.

 

I was pretty sure I stopped breathing at that moment.

The One that I dream all night and all day about,

is my fan?

A fan?

Of me?

I was in a shock state until Luhan waved his hand infront of my eyes.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah yeah, perfectly fine." I smiled at him, so kind.

"Oh Lay, introduce me to the rest of EXO." HeeMin smiled while dragging him away, literally, leaving me and the crush of my life.

It felt so comfortable just standing next to him.

 

Luhan's POV

I smiled at the girl next to me, she was so cute and delicate, unlike other girls in SM. She didn't have the perfect bleached blonde hair, or wore shorts that were too short and the incredible high heels. Instead, she had light brown hair with little curls at the ends, her fringe was pinned back neatly and she wore some black pants and black platform converse. She also had a simple t-shirt on and a jacket for the photoshoot.

She was staring at me as if I was some out of space creature, I laughed a bit at this behavior, usually people would be all over Kris, or Kai. I do have my charms, but I was never the STAR of Exo.

"Do you have an ideal type?" She broke the comfortable silence.

"Hm," I hestitated, "I like innocent girls with long hair"

She smiled brightly at this and nodded.

"And you?" I asked.

"I like boys with cute eyes and smile." She answered.

I silently questioned myself 'Do I have a cute smile?'

"Um, I was wondering." She spoke again.

"Yes?"

"Would you? um, perhaps like to get ice cream? after this?"

I tried to remember my timetable of events. Recording, I sighed.

"Sorry, I've got recording after this," Her face fell. "I will take you to bubble next time" i quickly reacted.

"Promise?"

"Yeah." I smiled at her childishness.

"Thanks Luhan Ge!" She sang and ran off.

Haha, I like her.

 

Yu-Ri's POV

It was so kind when he offered me to get bubble, I can't explain what I'm feeling~ My dream is coming true!

I smiled all day long, throughout the photoshoot I would steal glances at Luhan, and sometimes our eyes would meet, but it wasn't awkward at all, he would smile back or wave cutely. I was fangirling inside.

I lost myself looking at him.


meh, I dunno, what do you guys think?

Myungsoo coming soon <3

Thank you all so much for taking time to read this. <3