I

This Is An ACCIDENT

Featuring EXO’s Luhan and Infinite’s L, here comes the complicated life of Yu-Ri.


 

I debuted under SM Entertainment 2 months ago, it wasn’t a normal debut, I’m part of a 2-girl group, or as other people call it, a pair and I don’t know what I would class my profession into. I didn’t audition for SM Entertainment, and I wasn’t found hanging around in the streets, instead, I was found on Youtube.

 

No, I didn’t sing, and I definitely did not dance, in fact, I never showed my face on Camera.

 

I drew. It was my passion, I recorded drawings of my one and only idol – Luhan from EXO, I fell head over heels for him since my friend had took me along to an EXO concert.

 

Today was the first day I was going onto an interview with my partner HeeMin with our first single ‘Forever’. I was both scared and excited, I watched episodes of EXO, SuJu and SHINee handling the questions over and over again, I was scared if I was bullied into that situation. The problem is no one knows I’m that famous Luhan artist, not even Luhan himself, the secret with between me, and SM.

 

I was shocked when SM contacted me by email and asked for me on come in with the drawings, hoping to sign me as the first artist and exhibit the work and design a gallery. I hesitated at first. I never wanted to be a famous artist; I wanted a peaceful, quiet life, where I can admire Luhan from a distance. But the thought of being in the same company as him excited me and perhaps even meeting him, which I had never thought about in a billion years.

 

So, I decided to go for the Interview, I packed all my drawings and was ready for either rejection or the start of a busy life.

 

Upon arriving at the building, I was super nervous, I had put on my light green dress and heels. I swallowed hard and entered the building…

 

Of course, they said looked through my sketches and books, then surprisingly asked me if I could sing they said I had ‘the looks’, I was offered to debut as a singer instead, and the drawings were kept secret and forgotten, of course, I still draw, SM said that maybe in the future, the drawings can be ‘leaked’ out and help with both EXO and my popularity boost. I didn’t like the sound of that. But I still agreed to the contract and debuted as a singer.

 

I guess you can say, I debuted for Luhan.

 

Me and Heemin were busy chatting in the car while manger oppa drove us down to the recording studio. We had been training for nearly a year together and had became closer and closer. She knew my little affection for Luhan while I knew about hers with Woohyun from Infinite, but she debuted because she truly loved music and dance, meeting Woohyun is only a small part of her dream.

 

“You excited?” I smiled while we pulled in the parking area.

“Hella! If we do well in this, it means we might have an chance to become big like your EXO oppas!” HeeMin exclaimed

“Do we know who else is invited to this broadcast?” I asked

“I believe a few SM artists? Since we haven’t formally met them yet?” HeeMin murmured while undoing the seatbelt.

“I hope its EXO.” I exclaimed and she gave me a look. “I worry for Luhan’s safety.” She laughed and quickly dodged my flying hairbrush.

“YA!” I’m not that type of person, I fumed and followed behind her into the building.

 


Such a short chapter meh, I had this idea for ages so I thought I'd write something ._. What do you guys think?

 

<3 thank you <3