Chapter 6

GOD GAVE ME YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ A LOVE FOR EACH OTHER ~

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

Right now , I was still looking at Siwon's Face while he was still asleep .

 

I really liked him so much . I want to be with him forever . He is the only one who cares for me , loved me , protect me , and the one who always by my side when I need help . He really make me smile everyday . I can't explain why I'm like this when he's around . I don't want to lose him . He is my everything . I loved him .

 

 

I will make sure that he'll be happy from now on .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

NEXT MORNING :

 

SIWON'S POV :

 

As I opened my eyes , I saw the Girl I loved beside me . She was sleeping peacefully

 

She's so pretty , Even when she snores . I loved her so much . I want to confess to her . But , I was afraid that she might refuse me . And besides , I can't be with her because of my situation right now . I was out of my mind for letting myself fall for her . We can't be . What am I talking about ? I'm such a fool for falling for her . Even if I stopped my feelings for her , It's just make me closer to her . All I want is to make her smile but I ended up falling for her . A love that I knew that I will never have . A love that I can't own . It's my mission to make her smile not to make her fall for me . I don't know but I'm totally in love with her . 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As I saw her woked up

 

She smiled at me and held my hands

 

Ahh...Are you Alright ?"She Asked''

 

Yes...''I Answered''

 

She hugged me Tightly

 

I'm glad you're safe''She Said''

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter