Chapter 2: Chanyeol bully Sandara Again and again.

Love Triangle of the Bullies and the Victim

Chanyeol didn't stop bullying dara since dara enters Seoul high school, but dara still controlling her Temper and she's avoiding Chanyeol's prank because she dont want to cause trouble but one day, that day is friday and its their P.E time, when Sandara and her new friend Bum are walking in the corridor, someone throw a paper infront of sandara and when she pick it up, it says "look up" and when Sandara look up someone pour to her a 1 pale of water and sandara get so wet and the students laugh at her but her friend help her and they go to the girls bathroom.

Bum: Are you okay?

Dara: Im okay! But the way of their pranks are not okay!

Bum: For sure Chanyeol is the one who planned it.

Dara: Yeah! And i can't handle this anymore! I want to teach him a lesson

Bum: What are you going to do?

Dar: Wait!

Then Dara runs, on her way to their classroom and when she enters their classroom, she saw the boy who pour the water on her, and also chanyeol that laughing while watching the Video of her then Dara walks infront of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: What are you doing here weak girl?

Dara: What did you said?

Chanyeol: I said that you are a WE--

But Sandara cut his sentences and Sandara punched Chanyeol in face and all the students in their classroom got Surprised.

Sehun: Daebak!

Dara: if you do some pranks again to me your dead!

Then Sandara take now her bag and leaves the room.

While in the Room, Chanyeol was still Surprised because that is the first time that the one he's bullying punched him

Sehun: She really punched you! She's so brave to do that huh! Amazing!

Chanyeol: Shut up! I will get revenge on her no matter what, and this time i will make sure that this is the reason to make her transfer to other school because her kind of girl is not meant for our school!

Suddenly Sandara are now ridding in the bus and she decided to call her bestfriend Minzy..

Minzy: Yeoboseyo? Rachel?

Dara: yeah! Hey dont call me Rachel anymore! Im not rachel iam Sandara now.

Minzy: ahh yeah! Mianhe, i forgot!

 

[ FLASHBACK ]

Sandara and her mom are now in their Living room talking to each other about her transffering in Seoul high school

Mom: hey Rachel! Since this is your new journey, and new school, i want to tell you that you need to change your name too.

Dara: Whaaaaat? But why?

Mom: because your real name was Sandara, i only change it when you are in grade school, since now that you're in college, but for now you will start now to use Sandara as your name.

Dara: okay mom!

---------

[ A/N ]

And that's why Chanyeol didn't recognise Sandara because he didn't know that Sandara is Rachel his First Love. And the Reason why her mother change her name is not only that she needs to change it back because she's in high school now, because there's another reason for that and i will reveal it soon..

---------

[ REALITY ]

Minzy: hey what happen to your first week in Seoul h/s?

Dara: its not fine! And its so worse! -_____-

Minzy: WHAT?!

Dara: yeah! Because i get bullied

Minzy: Really? But why? Do you want me to take a revenge on them? Remember i dont want anyone touch you!

Dara: wait me there in your house, i will go there to tell you the whole story.

Minzy: okay.
After 10min.
Dara finally Arrives at Minzy's house

"dingdong" Minzy opens the door and she got surprised because she saw Sandara's sad face and tired look and the two go inside the house.

Minzy: What happen to you?

Dara: As i say lately i get bullied by my stupid classmates!

Minzy: I though you're brave? What did you do to your classmates after they bullied you?

Dara: Yeah i'am! I punched his face! The one who tells his friends to pour water on me.

Minzy: Daebak! Really?

Dara: Yeah that's why my hands still Hurting because his face was so hard like a rock!

Minzy: okay i will get you some ice and bandage, i will heal your wounds.

Then after that Sandara take a rest now in Minzy's house.