Chapter 3: G-Dragon Returns in Korea

Love Triangle of the Bullies and the Victim

"Saturday in the morning"

G-Dragon are now in the airport because he finally arrives at korea from paris because when his mom passed away he decided to move to paris and continue studying there, he is not that close to his older brother, but now the reason he comebacks to korea is because his father wants him to manage their other business and properties, they have so many business in korea and also they owned the first biggest company in korea, his father made him as a vice president of their company and the president was his brother but beforre he he sit at their company as a vice president he needs to finish first his studies thats why he will transfer to seoul high school and there he will met again Chanyeol the one he bullies in their elementary days but G-Dragon finally changed after her mom passed away because her mom though him that not to bully others even thay have power or money and after that G-Dragon finally Changed alot, he is now a simple guy that respect other people.

   7o'clock in the moring at Han River

Sandara are now in the side of hanriver and she's now doing some Exercise, its Saturday and they dont have class, Sandara always doing it on Saturday.

Suddenly while g-dragon are ridding on his car, he saw the Han River and he decided to go there for a while to breath some air. While g-dragon are standing at the side of the river g-dragon whisper..

GD: Wow! I Really miss this smell, because there's no smell like this in Paris.

Suddenly while dara are running at the side of Han River g-dragon didn't notice that sandara is running behind him, then when gdragon step backward, gdragon and dara got collided into each other and dara accidentally fall into the river and gdragon got shock and he jumps to the river to save dara, finally gdragon Saved sandara and they are now on the side of han river.

GD: Are you okay?

Dara: Do you think im okay with this? I get wet because of you? You're not paying attension on the people arronds you!

GD: mianhe! Thats only an accident, come lets go first to my car, i have a towel there and its too cold here..

And when the two arrives at the car gd give the towel to dara and the two got an awkward moment

GD: Ehem...... By the way i'am gdragon and im sorry again to what i have done and thats only an accident.

Dara: ah okay! But next time you must be careful!

Gd: Yes i swear. By the way what's your name?

Dara: iam Sandara Park but you can call me dara or Sandy.

Gd: Nice name! i like to call you Sandy because that name is cute.

But Suddenly dara saw a laggages at the back of the car.

Dara: are you going somewhere?

GD: Aniyo! Actually i arrives here 20min ago from Paris.

Dara: Really? Wow Daebak! Paris?

GD: Yes! Because i go there for my studies but i need to comeback here now because of my dad.

Dara: why? What happen to your dad?

Gd: Sorry sandy but its private.

Dara: ahh Mianhe! I realize that we're not that close and we're not yet friends to ask that.

GD: its ok! Actually i want you to be my friend if its ok to you?

Dara: Yeah its okay!

GD: okay we're friends now :) come on let's have some coffee

Dara: okay :)

The time past. Sandara are now in their house and she's doing her homeworks in her room, suddenly her phone got a message and when she opens it she saw it was from gdragon, sandara gave her # to gd lately because gdragon aks it from her.

GD: Hello! Thanks for the time lately, i hope we will talk again next time.

Dara: welcome, sure we will just text or call me if you need someone to talk to, im always free since were friends now :))

Sandara is smiling while texting gdragon and it looks to her that she really likes gdragon to text suddenly her mom saw her smiling while she's texting.

Mom: Yah! Dara! Why are you smiling while texting?

Dara: neh? ah, ah its nothing its only my new friend that i met lately in hanriver

Mom: ahh, how did met him?

dara: its a very long story mom

the time past.. Dara and her family are now about to go to bed.