Find You

Give Love

The two boys took a step back and gulped. They weren’t expecting the things they have said to come out most especially when Baekhyun is there, clueless on what’s going on between them. What is going on, anyway?

“W-What?” Baekhyun stuttered and stared at his friends. “What are you talking about?”

“Nothing.” Chanyeol answered quickly as he looked away to avoid eye contact with Baekhyun. The tall boy blushes as he slowly tried to walk away but leaving his roommate meant being with his rival, so he stays for a while. Jongdae and Chanyeol sighed and looked at each other. They seemed apologetic but that doesn’t mean one of them will give up on Baekhyun.

Minutes later, Chanyeol’s phone rang and he answered in in a speed of light. “Hello?”

“Hey, Chanyeol,” Kris greeted over the phone. “Wanna play ball?”

Before the tall boy answer, he glances over Baekhyun and Jongdae talking like nothing happened and frowns. “Yeah, sure.” He hangs up and puts his phone back in his pocket and leaves the mall without saying goodbye. Chanyeol wasn’t sure if he heard Baekhyun call his name and asked him to wait and stay, or maybe he was just imagining it. There’s no way Baekhyun will care about him, he thought.

 

 

“He ignored me.” Baekhyun pouted. “He kept on walking. Didn’t he hear me?”

Jongdae shook his head. “Dunno.”

“So…” Baekhyun trails off, “Where’s Jongin and Sehun?” The two boys looked around and saw no Sehun or Jongin in sight. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and pouted his lips even more and started a tantrum. “What’s with them!? Leaving us without any word, geez!”

He’s a nag, Jongdae knows, yet he smiled to his best friend’s little tantrum and pinched his cheek. “Stop that cuteness or I’ll fall deeper in love with you.” He laughed as Baekhyun blushed and got flustered. “I’m just joking, Baek.” He pinched his cheek again.

“Y-Yah! Kim Jongdae!” He stuttered and hit his best friend. Baekhyun sighed and crossed his arms. “I think I’ll go home. This was supposed to be a date.” He muttered.

“A what?” Jongdae blinked his eyes a couple of times and felt his heart stop. “A date?”

Baekhyun jumped and shook his head as he blushed again. “N-No! I mean Chanyeol was supposed to come with me shop for shoes!”

“So it is a date.”

“I told you, it’s not!”

Jongdae raised a brow. “It is supposed to be a date.” He frowned, “I’m jealous.”

“Don’t be,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “How about I go to your house today? Sounds good?” The boy asked sheepishly. Jongdae smirked and crossed his arms. “Good.” His smirk grew bigger, “Very good.”

 

 

 

Jongin and Sehun saw a familiar figure walking like a penguin with heavy grocery bags on each hand. Jongin smiled and walked to the short figure and patted his head. Sehun, on the other hand, rolled his eyes as he follows him.

“Hi, Hyung.”

“O-Oh, Jongin! Hello!”

“Hey there Kyungsoo hyung.” Sehun greeted.

“Hello, Sehun!” The older boy smiled cutely and attempted to wave at them but failed because of the heavy grocery bags. Jongin quickly grabbed the bags and carried it with his strong muscular arms. “Thanks, Jongin! I was having a hard time carrying those. Be careful, though; they’re heavy!”

“Yeah, sure, no problem hyung!” Jongin smiled but his eyes looked like it was pleading for help. It is heavy. Did Kyungsoo buy barbells?

Kyungsoo stared at him with worry, “Are you sure?” Sehun laughed at Jongin and wiped his tears. “Ah, really,” He laughs even louder, “This hyung is funny!” He points at Jongin.

“Shut up!” He blushed and glares at Sehun. “It’s really fine, Kyungsoo hyung!”

“Okay,” Kyungsoo smiled weakly, “Tell me if you need any help, got it?”

“S-Sure!”

“…”

“…”

“You need help now?”

“…yeah.”

Sehun laughed as he saw Jongin wince in pain.

 

-xoxo-

 

 

“Byun Baekhyun, pick up the phone right now I swear to go-”

“The number you have dialed is busy at the moment. Please try again later.” The annoying voice repeated for the nth time said as a more annoying beep can be heard after the voice. Chanyeol got sick of listening to that.

“The number you have dialed is busy at the moment. Please try again later.”

Beep.

“The number you have dialed is busy at the moment. Please try again later.”

Beep.

“The number you have dialed is busy at the moment. Please try again later.”

Beep.

“Damn it,”

“The number you have dialed is busy at the moment. Please try again later.”

Beep.

“Hello?”

Chanyeol lifted his head up and smiled brightly. “Baekhyun!” He shouted through the phone. “Where are you? I’m so worried! I mean, Yura noona’s worried! I-”

“Chanyeol?”

“…” the taller furrowed his eyebrows at the unexpected voice that answered the phone. “Jong…dae?”

“Baekhyun’s busy right now,” The boy on the phone said as Chanyeol heard him chuckle for a bit. “He’s actually having fun.”

“Why are you answering his phone?! What are you-” Chanyeol was cut off by screams and moans over the phone. As the voice let out a moan, Chanyeol can’t help but feel his cheeks become red. He can even imagine what was happening over the phone. He’s a guy and you know what guys think. “Are they doing…that?!” Chanyeol mentally screamed; he can’t imagine Jongdae topping Baekhyun and he can’t accept that his friend’s ity is going to be taken by a boy named Kim Jongdae. “J-Jongdae! What the hell!”

He heard a delighted chuckled over the phone. “Yah! Kim Jongdae! What are you doing to Baekhyun!?” Before Chanyeol can shout anymore curse words, Jongdae hung up and Chanyeol shouted in frustration. “That jerk-”

He decided to run to Jongdae’s house. Thankfully, it was close to where he was at the moment. Chanyeol continued swearing in his mind as he grasps for air. “That boy, seriously!” He shouted, “Why would he go to Jongdae’s house alone!?”

“I swear to god, if Kim Jongdae even dare touching Baekhyun’s…” He blushed, “…personal thing, I’ll kill him!”

 

 

Minutes later, he arrived in front of Jongdae’s house and grasped for air. He ran too fast but he’s thankful of his long legs. “Finally,” He sighed and looked for a doorbell. “What the-?” There was a note on top of the doorbell that said it was defective. He rolls his eyes as he knocks on the door.

“Baekhyun! Jongdae! I know you’re in there!” He shouted, “Come out right now!” But there were no answers. Actually, the house was quiet; too quiet. And the lights were all turned off except for a room on the second floor. Chanyeol quessed it was Jongdae’s room and that they were there. He calls them again. “Yah! Open the freaking door and-”

As he turned the door knob, it opened much to his surprise. “Oh.” He felt silly and decided to enter the house without any permission. He face palmed and walked in quietly.

Chanyeol made his way to the stairs and heard noises from the second floor. He furrowed his brows and his heart beat uncontrollably as he walks closer and closer and closer to the only room with loud noises. He gulped and leaned to the door. Before turning the knob, he placed his big ears on the door to hear what’s inside. Or who’s inside.

“Jongdae!” Chanyeol jumped at the familiar voice. It was Baekhyun. But why was he calling Jongdae? “Jongdae!” Baekhyun repeated, “Stop!”

“No! Please!” The taller heard his roommate crying for help and his heart broke. Without any hesitations, he opened the door rapidly. The door flew open and he stepped in.

“Baekhyun!”

 

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened at what he saw.

 

-

first of all, im realy sorry for the super late update! school's been a drag and there's just so much requirements needed to pass everyday. second, the baekyeon news got me really really hard. like it was a big basketball that hit me, my feelings most especially. byun baekhyun has a special place in my heart and i can't believe he's dating my bias in snsd. i kept on praying that none of soshi will date exo but yeah baekyeon :( i think its very normal to feel sad and disappointed because i'm a fan. so bash me all you want. but i'm trying my best to support them and actually, i think they're mocking kris. mocking him with all the freedom sm is giving exo like what. the. heck. :(

i was also planning on ending this fic as baekyeon. but. i thought, nah, fanfics are my only way to escape reality so why not make the best of it. actually, i was planning on a baekyeon chapter BUT it happened in real life i cri ;;;

BUT THINK POSITIVE AND CHEER UP! :D if baekhyun dated his bias, then so can you! BUT IF BAEKHYUN IS YOUR BIAS THEN KKAEBSONG 3

thank you for all your support and love for this fanfic!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ we reached 142 subs guys!!!♥♥♥ i can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not even sure if i deserve all of these for a crappy fic! but yeah~ please continue reading!!!♥♥♥♥♥hugs and kisses for you!!!!!!♥♥♥♥ >3< ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥