11

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

“So, how’s the new apartment?”

“Nice. I love it. Enough space for playing soccer,” he said and grinned. His life besides music, soccer…

“Tch… Yunjae-ah, do you love soccer?” Yunjae smile brightly. His feet even kicking the air.

“See? He must love soccer, just like me,” Dujun said.

“Hold him,” I gave Yunjae to him and went to the kitchen. I don’t know at what time Yunjae will sleep tonight. He seems to wide awake. I think I have to stay up again tonight. I come back to living room with a handful. Yunjae’s formula on my left and cokes on my right.

“Feed him,” I shove the bottle to Dujun. He calmly feeding the boy.

“Want some?” I offered him coke.

“After this,” he said. I nodded and put the coke on the table.

“Junnie-ah, do you have someone?” he suddenly asked. What he meant by someone?

“Eoh? What do you mean?”

“Emmm… Someone special… Yeoja chingu maybe?” he said while cooing Yunjae.

“Why so sudden?” I said.

“Just because,” he said again. Dugeun… Dugeun…

“Cheongmal~~ Waegurae???”

“Just because,” he said again, looking shy. Hehehe… Kyeopta~

“I do have a crush on someone,” I said.

“Chinjja? Nuguya?” he asked, totally interested.

“S.E.C.R.E.T,”

“Aishhh~~ Chinjja~~ Tell me palli~~” he whined. Hohohoho… I won’t tell you, pabo~~ xD

“Eoh? Yunjae-ah, you drank all?” the bottle now empty. It’s a great progress. Yunjae giggled his baby giggle.

“Eoh? Yahh~~ Now you’re happy that you’re full, huh?” he added. Yunjae reach out his had to me. He want to be hold by me.

“Come to mama,” I said and take him. “Yahh~~ You just finished a bottle yet you have gain so much weight??” I spoke. Yunjae only smiled.

“Peek-a-boo~~” Dujun plays with him. He laugh.

“Kyaaaa~~~ Now you’re happy that you’re with umma. Umma joah?” he asked the boy. Yunjae smiled and squeaked. “Saranghae Yunjae-ah,” he said and kissed the boy.

“You really love him, huh?” I asked.

“Of course I am. Thank you Junnie,” he said.

“Eoh? What for?” I asked and faced him.

“Because be with me and Yunjae. We both love you, right Yunjae-ah?”

“Ani~~ I’m doing it because I want to do it,” I reassured him.

“But still, gomawo,” he said and pull us into a hug. We stay like that for some times. Yunjae didn’t bother.

“Junnie~~~”

“Hmmm,”

“Naega jil joah~~” he said and kissed me on the head.

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!! ^^

29th May 2014, 2320