The Traveller

6 Myths

Hana looks at the smiling DongWan in front of her. Her heart skips a beat... knowing whos is the person she wanted the most. Hana smiles at DongWan then it changes into frown. She looks at MinWoo sadly.

                “He’s not the one I wanted” Hana said solemnly. MinWoo smirks.

                “The real DongWan will only hurt you... knowing that he’ll never return your feelings” MinWoo said. HAna narrows her eyes at him.

                “How do you know that I’ve liked him?” Hana asks.

                “Hana... I am the deceiver, I know human’s desires” MinWoo said and gave another gentle smile. “I can give it to you... all of it, all of your desires”

                “Why? Why are you doing this?” Hana asks when suddenly everything dissolves to nothingness, HAna’s appearance changes back.

                “Don’t you know?” MinWoo narrows his eyes at her. “Why didn’t DongWan tell you?”

                “Why are you dragging DongWan into this? What do we have to do with the Myths?” Hana asks frustratingly. “And FYI, the Moon Fox is freeloading off me!” MinWoo smirks.

                “I know” MinWoo said. “That’s why you bit his—MY tail. It gave me limited power in the human world... you asks what DongWan has to do with us?” MinWoo steps closer to Hana.

                “HANA!” A familiar voice sounded. She looks around to see a large green portal... and standing in it is DongWan in his school uniform.

                “DongWan?” Hana looks at him, but he looks furious at MinWoo. The latter smirks at her and grabs Hana’s wrist then pulls her to his side.

                “Let her go” DongWan said in the tone that Hana avoids most. MinWoo chuckles a bit and grasps her wrist tightly that made Hana gasp in pain.

                “Ah! It hurts! Let go!” Hana struggles. DongWan is alarmed, but he’s not moving.

                “She’s hurting, DongWan... why don’t you come here and save her?” MinWoo said testily. DongWan clenches his fist.

                “MinWoo... please don’t do this” DongWan grits his teeth and Hana couldn’t understand... what was DongWan doing here?

                “ACK!” Hana yelps and kneels as MinWoo hurts her wrist even more. DongWan is enraged.

                “MINWOO!!!” DongWan yells.

                “Come here and save her” MinWoo said calmly. DongWan hesitates. “Why are you not coming? Are you afraid? Why don’t you tell her?”

                “DongWan...” Hana’s silent voice came out. She looks at him, not understanding why he’s staying put.

                “Do you want me to hurt her even more?” MinWoo asks and raises his other hand showing razor sharp nails.

                “Enough” DongWan stated and steps out of the portal in which it vanishes the moment he did. The next thing shocked Hana most...

                DongWan was slowly changing.

                “DongWan-ah...” Hana couldn’t believe her eyes as green smokes emits from DongWan’s body.

                DongWan slowly walks towards them, but he’s different... she has large wings... twice as large as him. His eyes changes from the common dark brown to ocean blue... his hair from black to brown with tints of red. His garments were different too; his has these green and brown robes with long sleeves that doesn’t even reveal his hands. Also... he has bright blue-green scales... on his face, on his neck, and on his chest.

                MinWoo let go of Hana’s wrist and looks at DongWan. Hana couldn’t believe her eyes... the scrawny teenager DongWan... now has a matured physique just like MinWoo and Eric. MinWoo smirked and then laughs loudly.

                “The reason why you can’t step in... is that you’ll change into your real form...” MinWoo said and then looks at Hana. “Hana, now can you tell who deceived you more? DongWan has been your friend for years, but he never told you that he’s a myth... the Traveller.”

                Hana looks at DongWan who looks away.

                “Brother, all these... is for a reason. I seek for your understanding” DongWan said in his low toned voice that Hana hears for the first time.

                “Why? All these years! You actually found her and yet, you gave us no word!” MinWoo yelled angrily.

                “She’s too young to be involved in all of these!” DongWan yells back. Hana was taken aback... knowing there’s something in her that they needed and to add to that, Eric wants her heart... the Traveller—DongWan, as mentioned before seem to be interested in her eyes.

                “So when are you going to let us wait? Until she dies?” MinWoo asks harshly. “We waited for several centuries! Now that she’s in front of us, why are you just letting her off just like this?!” DongWan                 “She’s a human... you know why we are not supposed to harm mortals” DongWan said.

                “And because of Mortals, we are CURSED!” MinWoo said hits DongWan with a large blow from his palm which emits dark particles. DongWan is thrown back making Hana gasp in worry and pursues towards him. As Hana was about to touch him, DongWan prevented it.

                “Hana, stay out of this” DongWan said and Hana saw the glint on DongWan’s blue-ish eyes. “This is not of your concern” With that DongWan suddenly uses his wings to fly and attack MinWoo with gusts of wind. The latter tries to defend himself and shoots few dark particles towards DongWan who dodges them perfectly.

                MinWoo’s hood spreads out and black dragon-like wings emerged from his back. He grits his teeth and flew towards DongWan with amazing speed. MinWoo slams onto DongWan causing both of them to fall. Hana’s heart raced, before her a battle between 2 myths is occurring. Such things only happen in fantasy shows, she never knew things like these can become real. She must stop this... but what can a human like her do? She doesn’t even know what’s the root of their fight... all she knows is that she felt her life in danger.

                “Noooo!!! STOP THIS!” Hana yells at them, but the two won’t stop fighting, Their fists landing on each other’s body.

                Both of them gave out some grunts and groans. It really seemed like they want to kill each other. Hana’s not even sure if they could die out of this but what’s worrying her is DongWan. She’s not even sure if she should worry, because there are things left unanswered. She couldn’t understand as to what they’re fighting for. MinWoo gave DongWan another blow and the latter was thrown into a distance. MinWoo stands and glares at DongWan.

                “Until the day of the eclipse... I’m going to keep her here and you’re not going to take her away from my clutches!!!” MinWoo spats and runs towards Hana. She took a step back as soon as MinWoo is already in front of her.

                “Hic!”

                That’s when DongWan’s wings capture Hana and brought her to his chest. DongWan is breathing heavily, watching MinWoo closely. MinWoo is pissed, he raises his hands and shadows emit everywhere.

                “I’d hate to hurt you more, brother... but this is for our own good” MinWoo said and casts the shadows on DongWan. The shadows formed into some kind of bind and directly grasp on DongWan’s legs and wrists. He yelps in pain as the bind gets tighter and tighter.

                “Let him go!” Hana yelled at MinWoo whose eyes narrowed at her.

                “Hana... you should be thankful I’m keeping you... if you’re going to stay in the mortal world, the Myth Chasers are going after you” MinWoo explained.

                “M-Myth Chasers?” Hana stutters.

                “Enough” DongWan said scornfully and suddenly broke free from the bind and attacks MinWoo with razor sharp feathers from his wings. MinWoo, having no time to dodge, he was hit on his arms and legs.

                “Idiot” MinWoo said and he was about to hit DongWan with another wave of shadows when Hana stood in between.

                “HANA!!!” Dongwan widens his eyes as he clearly saw that the shadows will hit her directly. MinWoo is also frozen in shock

ZWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN

                “IDIOTS!!!” A loud booming voice bounced all over the realm. A strong wind blows againt MinWoo and DongWan and cause them to fly in different directions. The whole area is packed with blinding silver light and what seemed like a tornado. When everything appeases, the Moon Fox in his Myth form appears before them and on his arms is Hana whose eyes are closed in fear.

                “Elder brother!” MinWoo and DongWan exclaims as they notice his angered expression. Landing on the ground, the Moon Fox glared at the other 2.

                “YOU FOOLS!!!” He yelled. “If you are not careful, you could kill her!!!”  Hana slowly opens her eyes to see Eric.

                “Eric?” Hana said in a little tone.

                “Eric?” MinWoo and DongWan glances at each other before turning their heads on their elder brother.

                “Tsk...” Eric glares at Hana who squeaks in fear. He then looks at the other two. “BOTH OF YOU ARE BEING IRRESPOSIBLE!!! IF YOU KILLED HER, WE’RE DONE FOR!!!”

                “Tss” MinWoo expressed that made Eric glare at him. “It’s not my fault to why DongWan never tell us to why he had chosen that human”

                “I have my reasons” DongWan defended. “I was doing well, protecting Hana until MinWoo came and brought her here!”

                “If you know how to protect, you should have kept her in a place where she can’t be touched, EVEN BY HUMANS!” MinWoo yelled at DongWan.

                “ENOUGH!!!” Eric yelled and at the same time 2 of his tails grew and hit both of them. “NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO HATE EACH OTHERS’FOOLISHNESS!!!” DongWan and MinWoo stand and look at Eric. Hana kept quiet until now, she was too flustered at what just happened.

                “Uhhh...uhhhm...” Hana forced herself to speak. “W-why am I i-involved?” Eric looks at her seriously.

                “Now is not the time for you to know” Eric said. “Go to sleep, Hana...” With one gentle voice... Hana suddenly feel drowsiness. But she wanted to know what’s with her that made them this alarmed... and why is she involved with the myths? DongWan... why did he keep all of these from her?

                “I don’t want her to remember any of this...”

                --was the last thing she ever heard. Her visions became blurry and giving up. Her strength suddenly drained, and her mind became fuzzy.

 

 

                “... Hana?”

                “...”

                “Hana?”

                “...”

                “YAH HANA!!!” Someone yelled that made Hana jump from her seat.

DING DONG DAENG DONG

                Hana looks around to see her classmates are already packing their bags. Some are going to the utility box to get things cleaned. The teacher is packing up her things too, Hana looks sideways to see a ready to go home DongWan. She looks back to see MinWoo packing up his things and then looks at her. He smirks at her and then he quietly leave with the crowd.

                “Hana... why are you still sitting there?” DongWan gave her a confused look. Hana blinked a few times before realizing it was already time to go home.

                But why did she felt there was something... amiss?

                “Uh—uhmm” Hana quickly arrange her notes and pens. “Nothing...”

                “Yah, we have to go home now” DongWan said.

                “Ah” Hana said.

                What just happened? Did I just... out?

                “Ohh? What’s that crowd over there?” DongWan asks peering at the window.

                “What crowd?” Hana peeks over to see a crowd of students surrounding someone at the Gate’s entrance. Hana narrows her eyes at the crowd, it seemed that the students gathered because of one person standing out so much. Hana frowns and focused on that person. “HIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!” Hana shrieks as she realizes who it was.

                Eric.

                In his flowery nightgown...

                And to top that... Hana forgets to let him wear any underwear.


Aimei: Anyeeeoong~~~ sorry for the late update! uhhhuhuhuh
School is approaching here in the Philippines that's why I've been busy lately OTL
As you all guessed -.- The traveller is DONGWAN!!!
But unfortunately, Hana's memories were erased.
But then... what is HAna's role together with the myths?
Hey!!! Don't forget about my question:
WHAT DOES HANA HAS THAT MADE THE MYTHS INTERESTED IN HER?
Answer this and you'll get an appearance ^^
There are some clues in this chappy, I'll post the other clues next week!!! ^^

 


@jellybearred: yeap.. you got a point on meeting the 6 myths xD and about DongWan, you have another point~
@tokki24: O.o You got one point for the answer HAna's their target... but why? Hmmmmm~~~