Pt 2

Do you know my heart?

BTS is finally back from doing promotions in japan. Jin tries to call you and see if you’ll pick up this time. No answer. He decides to call Jieun, though he knows that she isn’t fond of him, he’s worried about you. She picks up.

"Jin? Why are calling now?!" She steps out of the room. Jieun is speaking her mind to Jin when she hears beeping, she rushes back inside. 

Your heart beat begins to slow down, the line goes flat.

”__-ah!! __-ah!! Nurse!!! someone call the doctor!!!” Jieun is sobbing.

Jin who is hearing all this sprints out the door. Gets into a taxi and rushes to the hospital.

the doctors rush in and begins performing CPR.

"This won’t do, let’s get her into surgery now!" 

Jieun watches as you’re rushed into the operating room. She collapses outside the room not knowing what to do if something would happen to you. She has no one to contact of your family since you’ve never spoken about them. 

”__-ah!!!” 

Jieun looks up to see Jin out of breath standing in front of her. He sees her on the ground and rushes over.

"Jieun..where’s __-ah.." 

"Jin.. __-ah…" She points to the operating room. He drops to the ground and begins to cry. 

2 hours has gone by and they’re patiently awaiting for good news. 4 hours, and the doctors are still operating, Jin is growing  impatient. Jieun went to the chapel to pray for you. It’s been 8 hours, the doors open to the operating room, Jieun and Jin stand anxiously to hear the news.

"The surgery was a success, we safely removed the tumor."

"Thank you, thank you so much." Jin does a full bow to the doctor.

"We’re gonna place her in ICU for the time being." 

The nurse brings you out of the operating room and Jin sees your precious face. So peaceful and angelic, unlike the last time he saw your face, all heartbroken. 

It’s been weeks since the surgery, Jin and Jieun have been taking turns watching over you, hoping you’ll wake up any minute. Jin tries to come see you everyday, when he can escape from practice and fan meetings. When he does he sings you soothing melodies. Since Jieun is a graphic designer she can work from the hospital with her laptop. 3 months have gone by and your hair has grown longer. Jin has a free day so he’s watching  over you today while Jieun is resting.

You open your eyes and see him sleeping at your side. He’s quite cute, you try to move your hand and see that he is holding onto it tightly. 

A nurse walks in, “Oh! you’re awake.” You quickly signal her to be quiet but it’s too late he’s woken up. 

" I’ll go get the doctor." She bows and leaves.

”__-ah? __-ah, thank god.” He hugs you and kisses your forehead. You feel yourself turning red. You hear beeping and look at the heart monitor, your heartbeat is increasing.

”__-ah, are you okay?” He goes to touch your forehead and you move his hand away. You take a deep breath and get your heart rate normal.

"How long was I out?" 

"3 months, almost 4.." 

The door to your room slides open and Jieun walks in.

"I’m going to bathroom, I’ll be back" Jin gets up and leaves.

”__-ah..you’re awake..” She runs to hug you.

"Jieun.." You hug her.

"Jin and I have been waiting for you to wake up." She begins to get teary.

"Jieun, why’d you let your boyfriend watch over me.."

"What?" Jieun looks at you confused. " I don’t have a boyfriend.."

Jin walks  in and smiles at you happily.

"Then who’s him?" You say staring at Jin. His smile quickly fades away..

"What? __-ah.. don’t you recognize him?" Jieun whispers to you.