Bittersweet

Do you know my heart?

You came to bring lunch to BTS because you know they had a recording today. You also just wanted to see Jin, your boyfriend has been so busy lately that you're worried if he's been eating or not. You enter the building and see Jungkook and the others but Jin isn't there.

"Noona!" Jungkook comes rushing over to help you with the food.

"Where's Jin?"

"I'm not sure noona, he went to go call you but hasn't came back."

"I'll go look for him then, you guys should start eating."

"Thanks for the food!" You hear the boys call out.

"Hmm.. I wonder where he would be.." You walk pass hallway after hallway until you here something fall coming from the staircase. When you open the door, you wish you didn't. The pain pierced right through heart in an instant.

"Jin.."  As soon as he hears your voice he pushes the girl off.

"__-ah..don't.." Before he even finishes what he has to say you sprint out of there. You don't want to hear what he has to say, he betrayed you. You run pass the staff and BTS, you hear them yell after you.

"__-ah! wait!" Jin runs after you and past BTS. BTS also joins the chase, they don't know what's up but they know something is wrong. You reach the entrance of the building and get in a taxi. You turn around and see Jin chasing after you and the boys right behind him. 

"Jin, what's wrong?!" The guys say out of breath. 

"I messed up, I messed up bad.." He tells the guys what happened. That some fan found out about him dating and threatened to  expose it to the public if he didn't let her kiss him. He agreed to just a kiss on the cheek but she went straight on and when he was about to push her off you walked in.

You reach your apartment and can barely stay standing, you're furious and hurt. You walk in, slam the door and collapse to the ground. You let everything out, you yell until you can't yell any more. All you want to do is turn back time, but you can't it's impossible. Jin betrayed you and that can't be taken back. You spend the whole weekend in your apartment barely moving an inch from your bed. You haven't even felt hungry, all you feel is emptiness in your heart. It's monday morning and you have work but you just can't bring yourself to get up so you call the week off. 

You feel really weak and decide to head to the pharmacy to pick up some medicine. You put an oversized hoodie and head out the door, the pharmacy is only a few blocks away. You walk as fast as you can so you can make it there and back without seeing Jin. You get to the pharmacy and buy the medicine and as you come out it begins raining. You're about to reach BTS dorms when you see Jin come out. You quickly hide as he runs by so he doesn't see you. You see the coast is clear and begin walking again, you stop in front of the dorm. You want this to all be just a bad dream, you love Jin. You're sure there's an explanation for what happened, Jin couldn't have kissed that girl he wouldn't do that to you. You stand there crying in the rain.

"__-ah.."

You turn around to the sound of your name. It's Jin standing right in front of you. You take a step towards him and he takes one towards you, You guys are face to face. He reaches his hand out to touch your face.

"__-ah, you're warm. do you have a fever? have you eaten?"

Hearing his voice soothes you, he cares about you, he still loves you and you still love him. 

"it's just a little fever.." You reach your hand out to cup his face "it'll go awa-"

"__-ah! __-ah!" You manage to open your eyes, you see Jin with tears in his eyes.

"I'm o- I'm okay." 

"Aniyo!" He grabs you and places you on his back. "don't worry I'll get you to the hospital!"

"Aniyo..don't. just take me home.."

"__-ah.."

"I don't want to cause you trouble..I.." 

"__-ah! __-ah! stay with me!"

Jin didn't know what to do he's worried but he knows the consequences of going to a hospital and being recognized. He does what you say hoping that you'll get better if you just rest. He runs all the way to your home and climbs 5 flights of stairs because the elevator was taking forever. He finally reaches your door and looks for the key but it's not with you. He starts panicking and puts in random numbers. 

"!" He punches the door, He tries to breathe to calm down and think what your pin would. He types in your birthday, your family's birthday, but nothing works. He takes a deep breathe and types in your anniversary date.

"1-1-0-7" The door opened. He rushes inside and lays you on your bed.  He grabs a towel and a bowl of cool water to place on your forehead to help the fever. He as soon as the towel warms up he changes it again and again it's almost 12 am now. He's suppose to be back at the dorms by now but he's at your side caring for you.

"__-ah...if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have gotten sick."

You finally begin to regain consciousness, you place your hand on Jin's.

"__-ah!" He takes hold of your hand. "I'm sorry..I'm so sorry." 

"I have pills in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.."

"I'll get them!" He gets up and runs to get them and comes back.

"The blue bottle give me one of those pills."

He attempts to open the bottle but the cap isn't coming off.

"Jin..calm down, i'm not dying. Line up the arrows and open it." 

He does as told and it opens he hands you the pill and a glass of water.

"__-ah.."

"You should go..it's already 12 am, I don't want BTS getting in trouble because of me."

"I won't go. you're sick.."

"Yah! I can take care of myself..just go, please."

"__-ah..."

He leans in and kisses you tenderly on the lips. Your eyes widen with shock. He gets up and starts laughing. You stare at him puzzled with what exactly just happened.

"__-ah stop being so cute..it's going to be hard for me to leave if you keep acting like this. " 

He cups your face and kisses your forehead before he leaves. You close your eyes once more to rest.

You sense someone calling out your name, you try to focus and figure out who it is.

"__-ah!! ___-ah!! Please!"

You open your eyes to a bright light. you see someone by yourside in tears but it isn't Jin..

"Jieun?"

"__-ah!! You're awake thank god!" 

"Where am I?" You ask her.

"In the hospital.I..I thought.." She begins to sob, she was always a crybaby.

"Jin.." Him being at your side was all just a dream. He probably hasn't bothered to look for you at all. He really doesn't care.
You close your eyes and picture him at yourside. The only time you see him is in your mind. You'd rather stay asleep forever.

"__-ah!! Doctor! Doctor!!" 

You hear footsteps and voices fading.

"Doctor save her!"

"She's slipping into a coma.."