3 Into 1

Description

A Haesica fanfic featuring Hara, Jessica, Yoona, and Donghae. Its about 3 girls who accidentally meets a guy,and they go heads over heels for him. He will either choose from the or perhaps date all? ^^ BTW, Yoona, Jessica, and Hara are best friends forever.:)

 Jessica SNSD

Jessica Jung, the final girlfriend Donghae will have and the one he loves the most. At first she doesn't like Donghae, but due to some situation she learns to love him. She is friendly to those she knows well such as her best friends and family members.She has the looks, money,the brain, and came from America. Her job is an english teacher.

 Yoona(SNSD) on Marie Claire

Im Yoona. The 1st girlfriend Donghae dated. She is playful, fun and loving. Although she adores her boyfriend, she is always too busy with modeling shoots. Her job is a professional high-paid model, one of the most well-known in Korea.

 

Goo Hara: 2nd girlfriend of Donghae. She is full of happiness, is understanding, funny, and bubbly. Can be stubborn, childish at times. Her job is a part time flowershop worker, and a chef.

 9

Lee Donghae. A wealthy, young, good-looking engineer.Is warm-hearted, a nice guy, and knows how to charm his way into girl's hearts. May also be known as a playboy.

Foreword

This fanfic may change though. I'm writing this since in my previous fanfics, i have written some Haesica chapters and many readers suggested me to write one.   The idea is my own, so please don't copy.And feel free to comment, and subscribe. :)

Heres a very short trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htbLR7haSXg 

haha so many reader replied they would like a scene and i don't know if I'm that good, so please bare with me. The ch. will be on Ch.24 and yes there will be some bad words in this story......