It Isn't Everyday...

3 Into 1

Yoona sat down. It wasn't everyday where you would be sad. Especially if you're usually the cheery,happy type. And it wasn't everyday where someone you actually like and hope to spend your life with leaves you alone, and departs from you. She was confused. Did he not love her before? Is this why many true loves are false? And failures? And to make the most of it, she bet that he said that to her infront of someone else. Maybe just another girl, who will get tricked by him 5/5 charming skills. Her Prince Charming had just failed. He left her, it would be another day that she'll find another one. Maybe over her dead body...Tears flowed down from tearline, her makeup was a mess. She was left alone, broken-hearted,depressed, and worried. She was always single, until the day he met her. Then she expirienced all the fun she got for being taken. But now.... is this the feeling you get when he deserts you and leaves for someone else. Are boys not to be meant for the next princes in the future?

Yoona shut off all the lights in the house. She locked herslef up and her bedroom, and fell onto her bed. It was a long while ago when she did that. The happiness of being a child, and kid brought back some happiness to her. And if it, snowed, more memories will be flooding back to her past memory. Before she had to make money so she can support her parents. 

Yoona's pov:

             Unfortunately, I had a sad life. My family was in the middle class, but one day, my life turned into a nightmare. Appa was in debt, all because of those credit cards he owned and didn't paid. What could she do? Umma tried to sell her, my in the end, things didn't work out. Then later in life, I was 16. I was walking down the streets when someone came up to me and gave me a card. It was a bout a modeling agency, and I didn't know what all that was about. All I knew was, I'll be making some money for the family. Little did I know, I'll be famous, and being able to meet all these people now. From other models, and not to mention my best friends. *sigh* Now my appa and umma are in an elderly care home, its time they are in need of care. Maybe someday...I can visit them. I miss you appa, and umma. 

end pov.

 As Yoona was lying on the bed thinking of all these sad and happy memories, outside the weatehr changed. From 3 degrees outside, it dropped below zero, and the snow was drifting to the ground. Like small,white angels. She was too busy to notice, Yoona fell asleep already. Thinking about the new happiness and the old from the past. She was letting go all the pain she has expirenced. From the shoutings from her manager, to being left alone for a different path in life. Maybe she was meant to stay single forever, maybe thats whatChrist hope she will do... and find a new life and love later on.

----- (9:00 AM)

Yoona woke up. She found herself sleeping in her Versace,silk top, and in Dior pants. Her makeup was gone, as if she washed it off. She checked the window outside. Instead of seeing the sun risen high up, she found cold,white snow everywhere. The sky was gray, but that didn't matter. Yoona rushed to her closet and changed into a pair of winter garments and rushed out the door. Her thoughts came true, there was snow! :) Yoona rolled balls of snow and made a snowman. Then with the extra snow, she fell flat on it. It was time that she made an angel. Her own angel to see, who she was. Her reflection from the snow was just like a happy, fallen angel. :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sry for short chs now. :(