first dedicated chapter

I'm a PANDA??

Dedicated to: PandaSnoppy

POV reader

Hey do you want to hang out today?

-Tao

I woke up to my text ringtone notifying me of Tao's text message. Groggily I look at the bright phone screen. What time is it? Why is my screen so bright? The light hurts my eyes until they get used to the brightness. At first I’m confused at whose Tao then it clicks.... ZiTao....who else could it be? Hurriedly my fingers dance across my screen as I reply to "Tao's" message.

Good morning to you too....Tao...what’s with the new name? XD

_pandasnoppy_

I know that if he texted me he's probably already on his way and he would 'kidnap' me if I didn't want to go. Lazily I get out of bed and shuffle across the room to my closet and choose a decent outfit. Walking in to the bathroom to change, since my family does not know the term privacy, I’m interrupted by my phone, not caring that I was half dressed I race out of the restroom and grab my phone off my bed before my nosey little brother gets it.

Good morning! Seriously come on do you want to hang out? Come on~ I’m alone with Chen-hyung!

Help meeeeee!

-Tao

I laugh silently in the middle of my room before I realize that I need to finish changing and dash to the restroom, my fingers already replying to Tao's message

Why do you ask when I’m pretty sure your already on your way? :p

_pandasnoppy_

I barely manage to pull up my jeans before my phone rings again

Just to be nice......and to warn you I’m coming...come on hurry up your taking forever!

-Tao

a car honks outside and I finish dressing at top speed I put on my favorite black beanie and hoop earrings and grab my keys some cash my phone earphones and dash out the door with a simple OMMA APPA I'M HEADING OUT WITH ZITAO AND CHEN SEE YOU LATER they know and trust Chen and Tao to not reply. They also know that I’ll be in the car before they can respond. A little out of air I get into the car.

"Hey guys"

"Hey"

"Morning"

Tao looks me over and stares at my face as if deciphering a complex code. Honestly it makes me feel self-conscious. I cover my face with my hands and pout at him

"Wae? What’s wrong with my face?"

"You followed what I told you."

"Huh?"

"You didn't wear makeup"

"Oh"

I was in a hurry that I forgot to put on makeup, I’m really self-conscious so I usually wear a lot of makeup. Tao always tells me to stop wearing it because I don't need it. But I always try to wear minimal make up if I don't have time to actually put on all of my makeup. Even Chen seems to notice that I’m not wearing makeup.

"Are you ok? You know I have some back-up make up in my bag......"

He’s cut off by Tao who slaps his arm

"OOOWWW dude what was that for?"

"She’s fine without makeup!"

"I know she is she's really pretty but you can tell she isn't comfortable!"

Tao doesn't respond and I know he noticed to Chen offers his 'back-up make up' once again, thankfully I accept and check out what I can use and what I can't; 15 minutes later we stop in front of a mall. I look at Tao confused

"What are we doing here?"

"Well...1 we're going to the beach so you need a bathing suit 2 why do you care? Aren’t you excited? I’m taking you shopping! I don't even let Kris-hyung touch my credit card!"

I laugh as he takes out his famous credit card. Chen just rolls his eyes and gets out of the car. As soon as we step into the mall Tao pulls me over to a bathing suit store, it seems that he's the one shopping instead of me. although actually he buys most of my stuff...he walks around picking up bathing suits holding them up to me and if they satisfy what he's looking for he tosses it a me after 5 minutes he's checked out all the store and ushers me to the dressing room and tell me to try them on and to show them how they look. I’m not comfortable with all of the bathing suits he chose but try them on none the less. In the end we buy a simple one piece bathing suit its light brown and looks sort of like a mini dress. Chen just tags along sometimes picking up some swim trunks for him, but doesn't buy anything. Next Tao takes us to an accessory store to buy a beach bag and hat for me. He buys me a light brown beach bag that has dark brown handles, none of the hats convince him and we walk out. he seems to have worked out an appetite and he heads over to the food court, he treats me and Chen to Bulgogi and Chen tries to make conversation with you but Tao shushes him saying that its bad manners to speak over the table.

After Tao finished shopping we headed out to his house to change and get ready to go to the beach. I’ve known Tao since we were kids so I have some clothes....mostly beach clothes at his place. Since mostly we hang here before heading to the beach. I change into the new bathing suit that Tao brought me. I throw on a super large white t-shirt over it. it’s pretty sheer and you can kinda see though it but it makes me feel a bit better when I walk out into the living room I find Chen alone in the room, I haven't really talked to him before so I get pretty awkward and sat down on the couch....I could feel his eyes on me so I decided to start a conversation

"Uh...thanks for the make up this morning"

"No prob. I always carry some just in case we get invited to some place special...parties or something like that"

"Oh... ok"

I’m still pretty awkward and I really don't know what else to say when he says something that shocks me

“I like you, I know we just met but I really like you. You’re a nice girl and I really like how you are."

"Ummmm...."

"Sorry but I had to tell you"

"I don't really know you but...you seem like a nice guy. I really can’t accept your feelings right now....sorry..."

"It’s ok I understand"

Tao walked in, with some swimming trunks and told Chen to go change, Tao sat down across from me and again stared at my face I knew it was because I had makeup on but I didn't expect him to say,

"You know he's liked you since we were kids"

"How is that possible I just met him...?”

"Remember Kim Jong Dae?"

"That annoying little kid that used to follow me at school?"

"...yeah..."

"Is that.....Chen??"

"Yup"

"Wow he's really changed, he even got rid of his glasses!"

"Yeah...he did it for you....when you moved away saying you were coming back he changed practically overnight."

"Wow"

I sat there shocked how could JongDae and Chen be the same person? I decided to think it over at night time when my brain flowed best. Tao noticed that Chen had just come out and walked to the car. Me and Chen sat next to each other in the back thanks to Tao that piled everything onto the front seat. as we headed towards the beach Tao put on some music I zoned out and started to think back to when I was little, and there in almost all of my memories was Kim JongDae, Tao pulled into a parking space and ran to the beach, Chen watched Tao run in the sand and laughed silently and started to take the things out of the car. I stood next to him finally realizing that even though I never really talked to him when we were kids I always seemed to be where he was and vice versa even now. I looked up at just to see he was looking at me with loving eyes. His mouth naturally curling into a smile, a smile that I love. Yeah I had to spend a long time in a faraway place but I finally realized that I belonged here next to him. Going on my tip toes a placed my lips over his and whispered "saranghae"

 


HEY! its been a long time i know i had writer's block but i tried writing like that ;p as you can tell the beginning .

thats because i kinda forced myself to write...i had the ideas i just couldn't put them into writing.

but now here it is~~ i hope you like it PandaSnoopy!!!

subscribe, and comment (i dont say upvote cuz i feel i don't deserve it with this wierd chapter)