what's going on??

I'm a PANDA??

(A/N) : hey! so this is un-scripted...the last two chapters i had previously written for my English essay so bear with me now! i hope i don't disappoint! wahhh! here goes nothing....


Sehun, how should we even start with this fellow? Hmm? Well Exo members practically only see Sehun in practice and when they appeared on variety shows. So they sort of see him as the mysterious member of Exo, the only one that really knows who Sehun really is, is no one other than Luhan.  With Luhan, Sehun would be open he would laugh and talk something he rarely did in the dorm or on T.V., at first Luhan was scared to talk to Sehun, because he thought that he wouldn't let him in. Sehun didn't think that Luhan would be able to get him to talk or to open up. Many people had tried and had failed so he had gotten used being by himself and being his own company. When Tao woke up as a panda Sehun feared that he would end up hurting Tao. He was hidden in his room when Panda-Tao 'walked' into his room. Sehun didn’t notice until Panda-Tao started tugging on his blankets, trying to get on his bed. Sehun freaked out and crawled all the way to the wall and hugged himself. He didn't know what to do, seriously what the hell are you supposed to do when a freaking baby panda starts climbing your bed?? Panda-Tao wanted to play and no one else had time to play with him. His last choice was Sehun, he didn't know if Sehun would even play with him. Not knowing what to do he did the only thing he knew to do...he called Luhan.

"Ah...ah...uh....LUHAN!!!!!!!"

Luhan came crashing in startling Panda-Tao in the process,

"What’s wrong? Sehunnie what's wrong??"

"B-b-b-ba-ba-ba-baby panda Tao!!!!!"

"Huh? What do you mean baby panda Tao?"

"Ab-bab-he’s here!"

"He’s here? What do you mean? I don't see him...."

Luhan looked all over the room but nothing was out of place except Sehun's bedcovers that were in a heap of the foot of the bed.

"Sehunnie there's no one else here..."

"B-b-b-b-but h-h-he was just here! I swear!"

"He must have messed up rooms and realized it so he left....you know that's a possibility I mean his room is right next to yours...."

“I know! But he's here! He was climbing the bed!"

"Sehunnie are you ok? Do you have a fever?"

"I’m ok! It’s just I swear he was here! I'M NOT SICK!"

"Ok...just checking..."

"Whatever...just leave..."

"Are you sure??"

"Yeah…just leave"

"Okies Sehunnie"

Luhan kissed Sehun on the top of his head and left the room. Sehun calmed down and started to fix his bed sheets, he knew Tao was here he felt it in his bones...it was the feeling... the one he had whenever he watched a scary movie and then had to sleep alone. Shaking it off he pulled the last cover and there sitting peacefully was Panda-Tao looking up at him with his big, innocent brown eyes. Sehun dropped the cover and his mouth was open in a silent scream. He stood in shock as Panda-Tao looked up at him as if expecting him to yell for Luhan again. Sometimes being little has its perks, Sehun was the first to move, and he opened and closed his mouth like a fish with no water. His eyes were popping out of his head, he pointed at Panda-Tao, who had his head to the side wondering why Sehun was acting like this. Finally he was able to talk

"What are you doing here?

Panda-Tao climbed down and walked over to Sehun. He pulled his pant leg and tried to motion to Sehun that he needed to crouch down. Getting the hint Sehun crouched down to Panda-Tao's height, taking his chance Panda-Tao climbed onto his back and held on tightly. Sehun did not know what to do. He didn't have siblings so he didn't know if Panda-Tao was messing or what the hell he was doing. Then Panda-Tao managed to make like an airplane noise. Then Sehun realized that Panda-Tao wanted to play. Spreading his arms out slowly and started to walk around his room. Panda-Tao made a weird sort of laughing sound, a mix between human and panda, and Sehun gained confidence and started to run jump and spin around with Panda-Tao clinging onto his back. Slowly Sehun got tired and gently set Panda-Tao on his bed and rubbed his belly. Panda-Tao purred out of delight it felt strangely good, he didn't know how to explain it was like receiving a really good back massage. slowly he felt his eyes get heavy and while he struggled to kept his eyes open he heard Sehun singing a lullaby that his mom used to sing to him....how would Sehun know that lullaby......

 


(A/N) : short update today! phew this is harder than i thought! XD hope you like it!

isha007  how was it?? Was it good? f