Chapter 2.

Under the Umbrella.

The second the door closed, the girls looked at me, grinning from ear to ear.
- Did you see the way he looked at you! - squealed SoonKyu.
- W.. What do you mean? - I felt my cheeks heat up and turn red. 
- Ahhh! She's blushing. He really did seem to be interested in you! - Jessica teased me a little but smiled happily. 
- Come on girls, you know I'm not interested in relationships at this time. I want to focus on my art and dance. - I said and they all sighed.

They all want me to be happy, they think I can't be happy without a man in my life. They are right in one way, but they're also wrong. I can be happy without a man in my life. I just need to achieve my dreams. 
I'm not happy right now not because I don't have a man, it's just because I am not where I want to be in life with my skills and career. 
They don't understand that. 
They think only a man can make a woman happy, I think that's silly.
But sometimes I do think it would be nice to have someone to love me.....

12:10pm. 
Mr Shim has come back into the classroom, we inform him on the strange guy that was here a while ago and he nods, not saying a word about it. 
- I wonder when he will come back - SooYoung whispered to me. I think she's trying to tease me a little... 
At the moment the she says those words someone knocks lightly on the door and bows lightly at Mr Shim. 
- Ah.. I ... I was here a couple of minutes ago, I was wondering would be possible to use some of the stuff in this classroom as sets for the movie our class is making? 
- Which items would you like to use? - Mr Shim asks in his cool, calm voice. 
The mystery guy explains all the items he needs, he names the bones that he has seen through the window and the voodoo dolls. They're all fake but look pretty realistic, I understand why he'd want to use them. 
- I'd also like a few of the girls if that's okay. They would be of great help. They're artistic eye could help us set the sets up.. 
WHAT? He wants us to skip college so we could help his project? Pft. As if Mr Shim would let that! 
- Yes sure - Mr Shim keeps his voice calm and slightly smiles. - We have a couple of girls who are ahead of their work and could easily help out. HyoYeon, SooYoung. Both of you will assist this young man with his sets. If he needs some extra sets, you can make some, use the materials in the room. 
I'm speechless. WHAT? I am not ahead of my work... What is .. URGH! 
Sooyoung and I look at each other and I can see a slight smirk spreading across her face. I glare at her and she giggles. 
The mystery guy leaves the room, telling us he will come back in a few minutes again to give SooYoung and me more information.

1:00pm
​Break. Finally. I was feeling hungry. I grab SooYoung by her elbow and drag her with me to the cafe that's upstairs. 
- How can Mr Shim do that? He didn't even ask if it's okay with us! Urgh. That is so unfair. I need to prepare my portfolio! I need to do so much stuff! How does he expect me to do well when he does this? - I'm mumbling at her, frustrated and angry. 
- Ah come on! It will be fun! Voodoo dolls and bones! Imagine what kind of a movie that is! It will look great on your resume. Now grab a snickers and cheer up. - She laughs and we go back into our class.
As we open the door, I see him, he's already waiting for us and smiling from ear to ear. 

We discuss what extra things he will need and I quickly jot them down. 
- Treasure map, pirate pub sign, village town sign, more voodoo/creepy dolls. Got it. So it's a pirate movie or what? - I ask curiously. 
- Yes. Want to see the cool swords and outfits we got? - he asks.
SooYoung and I nod and he takes us to their classroom to show off all the things.
I grab one of the pirate hats and a sword and SooYoung laughs out loud when she sees me.
- Arghh matey! - I giggle.
After playing around with all the cool pirate stuff we head back into our art studio and he tells us he will pick us up on Thursday and take us out to the forrest so we could help him set up the scene. 
- See you then... Uh... What's your name? I don't think you've told us. I'm HyoYeon and she's SooYoung. - I smile lightly. 
- Kai. Kim JongIn, but everyone calls me Kai.