Chapter 1.

Under the Umbrella.

Early morning.
I place my feet onto the fuzzy and tickly carpet and sit at the edge of my bed, stretching out my arms and yawning. 
Hm... I rub my eyes and look around my room. Quickly glance at the clock. 8:15am. I should be in college in 45minutes. 
I step up from the bed and head for the shower. 

As the water washes over me, thoughts rush through my head. I am ready for college, I'm ready to have a productive day. Positive thoughts only. It's been one week since I moved out of my parents and life seems to be getting back on track. Everything is perfect. I'm free, independent and my creative mind is working perfectly. 
I step out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it tightly around my body, letting my hair drip over my shoulders. Examining my face in the mirror I see my dark circles.. Ah no. I haven't been sleeping so well.. Weekend is coming up and I feel like I will have a good rest. 
I get out of the bathroom and glance at the clock again.
OH SH*T! I'm late! 

College. 9:25am. 
I burst in through the door.
- Sorry I'm late! - quickly I hurry to my seat, the teacher doesn't mind us being late as long as we show up. I still haven't gotten used to a free system like this. The girls in my class giggle quietly as I fail to get to my seat without making a hassle. 
Class ends and Ms Kwon leaves the room. The girls and I gather around one table and start chatting away, waiting for our next teacher to arrive. 
- Why were you late Hyo? You look tired, slept in? - asks Jessica, She has her head laid down on the table, almost sleeping herself. 
I shook my head and smile.
- Just took a longer time to get ready than usual, didn't notice the time. 
TaeYeon gently and playfully smacks Jessica over her head and chuckles.
- Wake up you lazy ! 
We all laugh and Mr Shim walks in through the door. Class goes silent. 
Mr Shim is one of the most handsome teachers in the school. He's tall, with dark hair and his legs... Those legs go on for days. His jaw could slice through glass.
We all scatter out back into our seats. 
Mr Shim explains our new assignment and leaves the classroom as he always does. 

11:40am
This is hell. When will this hell be over? 
I'm getting stuck into my assignment, my head bursting with ideas, I quickly sketch everything down into my sketchbook. 
Suddenly some guy bursts through the door. I haven't seen him around college before. 
- H...H..Hey.. - He stutters slightly as he seems to get nervous as we all stare at him in confusion. - I .. uhm... I ahh.... - he looks at me and smiles, then points at the window - I saw something on the window, it'd be great for a movie we're shooting. Do you think we could use it? - he doesn't take his eyes off of me. What a creep. 
- Sure .. I think - TaeYeon blurts out, trying hard to contain her giggles - you'll need to wait for Mr Shim to come back and ask him. 
The strange guy smiles, slightly bows at us and before leaving mumbles: 
- I'll come back in a few minutes then. Thank you. 
He looks at me before closing the door and I feel my tummy rumble....