Lonely Hours

Overdose.

It's still 6:30am but she suddenly woke up from sleep. She got up and went downstairs and drink a cup of coffee. She sit on the chair all alone as she remember his words. His words that touched her soul and heart, deeply. She missed him. She has never been woke up like this before. She wanted to continue her sleep, but she just can't and she don't even know why. She got fed up and the TV while drinking of her coffee. She looked at her phone and think of his messages that he used to do. She wanted to cry, but his past words, which is, ' If you cry when I'm not there with you, I'll cry too, and you're stronger than me, so hold on and don't cry. ' , makes her feel more strong. The clock shows that it's already 7:30 am, it means that she have to get ready for school even she haven't had enough sleep. 

She started to take her bath, put some of her school books in her backpack, make a breakfast, and go to school as usual. She hate school. A lots. 

 

She walked from her house and opened her phone and clicked on the Music gallery and clicked the ' Play ' button on the song and put her earphone on her ears. The song that she's listening to is, ' Stay With Me ' by Sam Smith, which is one of her favorite songs. She liked it very much, even the song was sad. Some of the song's lyrics makes her even more sad and thinking about him, 

' Why am I so emotional?, '

' No, it's not a good look, gain some self control , ' 

' Deep down I know this never works , ' 

' But you could lay with me , ' 

' So it doesn't hurt , ' 

' Oh, won't you stay with me, ' 

' Cause you're all I need, ' 

' This ain't love, it's clear to see, ' 

' But darling, stay with me. ' 

 

After a few minutes of walking while listenig to her favorite song, she finally has arrived to her school. She walked into her school and goes to her locker. All students were looking at her and some of them were saying bad things about her since she's not type of girl who love to smile. She felt it, but she just ignored it and ran away to her class as usual. She goes to her place and opened her favorite manga and started to read them since the teacher was absence. There's not so much of people who's in the class, so it was lonely and full of silence and awkward. But who cares, she decided to continue her peaceful moment with her manga. 

 

The bell is ringing, and it's already time to recess and eat at the canteen. She stood up and bring her backpack to the canteen, alone. Before the bell for recess is ringing, there's a mysterious guy who's looking at the girl from his class during her study sessions. She didn't realize it but she just continue to walked to the canteen and find for an empty seat. 

 

She sighed. ' What the hell is going on here, why there's no empty place for me to sit?! This is really a tragic disaster. Then, how am I going to eat? ' She got mad and asked herself. The mysterious guy came to her and says, ' Ehem. H-hi, actually, are you looking for empty seat? You can actually sit with me since my seat got no peoples sitting there, if you don't mind, he-h-hehe. He asked while giggling. The girl found out that the guy was cute and funny but weird at the same time. She don't even know that the mysterious guy was her lover, which is Kim Taehyung/V. He has grew up and his face looks different so she don't really recognized him. 

She sat with him, together. ' ___________ -ah, it's me. Kim Taehyung or V. We used to be close before. Don't you recognize me? I guess, I'm too handsome until you don't even remember my face. I really missed you a lots. Maybe I have to pretend to be another person for awhile. Still, it feels good, since we're sitting with each other. ' He sighed and whispered into his heart but continue to eat and laughed a bit. She looked at him while bowed and asked, ' What's your name, kiddo? I'm ____________ . Nice to meet you, anyway. ' She smiled a bit and turned away. He answered, ' I-I-I-I'm.... Kim..Kim Jungkook! Nice to meet you too. ' He smiled and turned away. As the time went by, finally, the bell is ringing and the time's over for recess. 

 

He wanted to walk with her but the girl just bowed to him and says a goodbye instead. He just faked a smile and turned away. ' Wow..she has changed a lots, well, I guess I've changed a lots too, if there's still got a chance, I will tell you why I did all of those things that I've done to you before, I'm so sorry but looking at you from far away is enough. At least, I still can see you since we're in the same school.. ' He whispered in his heart and walked away. After a few hours, the school had finished. She put all of her things, including her pencil box into her backpack and walk alone to go back home. She looked up at the sky and sighed. ' I guess, it will be raining. . I forgot to bring my umbrella, even my own raincoat. ' She slapped her face and yelled. 

Meanwhile, he was searching for her since he's the last one who has just get out from the class. Until he reached at one of the bus stop, he found her. He wanted to make a plan since it will be raining and he doesn't want to scare out her. 

It's rainining and she decided to continue walking instead of waiting like an idiot at the bus stop. The sky is getting dark, and there's a lots of people who had gone home, and it's lonely and silence. Eventhough she loves a peaceful place, but she hates the feelings. Mixed feelings. She would always felt depressed instead of being strong. Everytime she walked from her school to go home, or anywhere, she'll feel sad and missed him. Suddenly, there's a big sound appeared in front of her and it's from the lightning. She got scared. But V saw her as he's walking silently behind her. He ran towards her and share his umbrella with her. She looked up to see who is it, she sighed and says, ' Oh..hi there. It's you, um, Kim Jungkook, right? ' she smiled. She has never been smiled like that since she's a heartless person. V nodded and answered, ' Well, I'm a new student in your school, anyway. Wow..this place is really lonely and full of silence. I'm sorry if I make you scared or what, I just wanted to share my umbrella with you since it's raining and you'll have a fever. ' he chuckled and smiled and turned away at the same time. 

 

She answered with, ' Well, I see. It's okay, anyway. It's getting dark and I'm thankful because thank god, you bring your own umbrella and share it with me. It's always lonely, I don't know but I called this place as the ' Lonely Hours '. But thank you anyway, you're such a nice guy. I forgot to bring my umbrella, actually. ' She sighed and put her both hands on her head. V smiled and whispered again into his heart, ' Aigoo. She's still clumsy like before, though. I wish I can tell you that I love you since we haven't talked in a really long time. ' V sent her home and says a goodbye while waved his hands to her. As she went to the front door, he stopped and screamed softly to her, ' Um, noonaaaaaa! I mean, _________-ah! Remember that I'll always be with you even we just met today. Goodbye!. ' She smiled and nodded her head. V continue to walked to go back home while smiling and sighed. 

 

' See you tomorrow, my beautiful girl. Goodnight. '