Addicted

Overdose.

One night, there's a girl who's thinking of her lover that has left her all alone to continue her life journey; even he didn't know that it makes the girl sad and lonely. Her soul was dead, her mind is going insane, her heart can't stopped from beating faster than ever and even herself feels something that she never felt before. She knows that this is so wrong; she can't stop it, means, she can't stop thinking about him. She missed all of his hugs, presences, and everything. She might sound so pathetic. All of their promises were already broken, promises were meant to be broken. She knew all of those things, but there's something that's controlling her, which is, the devils inside of her body. She kept blaming herself although it was the devils's fault, everyday. But that was before. Until one day, she realize that it was the devils who destroys her, and also the memories that has trapped in her mind, soul, and heart; but still, she just can't stop because nobody understand. 

 

She knew that she should just move on, but those memories just stuck into her mind that makes her heart and soul weak, fluttering, and depressed. She will always hope that he's gonna come back sooner or later. Because she knows the best, just one day. 

 

Today, it's the worst day ever to her. Her own Geography teacher made fun of her in the class; and it's not cool at all. She can't stand it anymore. She's getting tired of everything and getting sick of everything. The wind hit her lightly, it was raining, and those memories came back as she try to sit down on her own place in the class. She already know that something's going on with him, his lover, Kim Taehyung; even when they're too far away. She just stayed speechless and the loneliness hit her so badly until she lost herself. Lost in love. Most people will think that she's crazy, not a normal person. This world is ed up. She can't do anything. Without him. The clock is ticking and finally, time's over. School had just finished. 

She went back home by herself while wondering about what's going to happen next. She arrived. Her family might be thinking that she was just fine but deep inside; it's not even a joke because she didn't feel better at all. She ate, took a bath, and it's time for her to watch her favorite drama. ' My Little Bride. ' She clicked on the button and watched for a few hours on her computer; crying over the drama because of her sadness, and the happy ending in the drama. She stopped for awhile, looking at the stars all alone. Her heart was empty since the day he left her on her birthday. She wanted to show her madness, anger, in her skinny body but she just can't. She need somebody but nobody was there for her. Never. 

 

People changed her. Until then, she decided to be heartless.