When Mark's father's advice and Jackson's a

Errors, accidents and friendship lines

 

 

          Guess who's finally baaaaack? So I am updating this story after I don't even know what time with a legitimate chapter because yeah, I kind of finally, not really but yeah, got my life at least a bit back on tracks.  

 

 


 

 

           The whole week Mark’s mother has been asking him if everything was alright because the redhead has been quite jumpy. She even asked the boy if he was having problems with girls in his school because he was acting as if he finally discovered that he was attracted to someone. Of course the redhead had hissed at his mother to stop making nonsense and his father only looked at him with judgmental eyes and told him to keep it in his pants.

 

 

            After that incident Mark had vowed to never listen to his parents and to simply not think about Jackson and what the airhead had in store for him.

 

 

            Of course it didn’t help that the two of them had the same circle of friends, so Mark couldn’t simply start avoiding Jackson all together.

 

 

            And Mark cursed everyone he knew out because Jaebum had arranged a Friday night at his place and the redhead couldn’t simply say that he won’t show up because his mother had personally told Jaebum that she will drive Mark to his house so that he won’t have to wander around in Seoul when it’s dark. Not that the redhead didn’t know how to defend himself. Plus, there were scarier things than Seoul at night. One of them was Jackson.

 

 

            The redhead tried to act as if he was sick, he even put the thermometer on the radiator in order to warm it up but his mother kind of, maybe caught him red-handed and told him to get ready because if he won’t be downstairs in ten minutes she is going to drag him to the car in front of all the neighbors.

 

 

            Mark forced himself to walk downstairs and looked at his father with the most pathetic expression he could muster up.

 

 

            The man of the house rose one of his eyebrows up at his son and a teasing smile made its way over his face.

 

 

            ‘I don’t get it why you don’t want to go.’ Mark let out an exasperated sigh and frowned at the thought of possibly seeing Jackson.

 

 

            ‘I just don’t feel like going.’ The older man chuckled in amusement and shook his head as if saying that he doesn’t believe his own son.

 

 

            ‘Jaebum’s your best friend, you two always hang out. Plus, Yugyeom will be there, and you like him, so why don’t you want to go so badly?’ Mark didn’t want to tell his father the real reason because he will probably tell him some stupid advice and the redhead will be in deeper if he will follow it.

 

 

            ‘It’s not because of them. I just, it’s complicated.’ The father took a sip out of his cup and cocked his head to the side.

 

 

            ‘It’s Jackson, isn’t it?’ The redhead’s eyes widened and he nodded his head in a dumb way. How in hell could his father know? Was he some kind of a wizard or something?

 

 

            ‘I knew that he was going to cause trouble in the long run.’ Mark was still staring at his father in amazement and his mouth was probably hanging open by the time his mother came back to make sure that he is at least downstairs already.

 

 

            ‘Look, the only thing I can suggest is to either be a coward and avoid Jackson, or man up and act as if he is not bothering you.’ The redhead frowned at the piece of advice he was given. It’s not like he intentionally was running away from Jackson, his father just didn’t know what his son was dealing with. If he knew, he would probably tell the boy to move all the way across the world to an unknown country so that the Hong Kong native wouldn’t be able to follow him there.

 

 

            ‘Yeah, thanks dad, this helped a lot.’

 

 

            ‘Good to know that I was able to help.’ His father smiled up at him and Mark stared at him in wonder. Was he getting better at sarcasm or did his father simply ignore the noticeable sarcastic tone in his voice?

 

 

            ‘Mark, let’s go, I want to get back before the show starts.’ The redhead was forced to go to the car and he stared in front of the road as his mother drove them closer and closer to Jaebum’s house.  They had picked Yugyeom up because the boy didn’t want to go alone and Mark had to listen to his mother cooing at the youngest occupant of the car.

 

 

            It was probably the tenth time Mark had wondered what he had done in his past life to deserve this as the whole gang was sitting in Jaebum’s room. Being oh so lucky, Mark got to sit in between of BamBam and Wang ing Jackson.

 

 

            The seven of them were sitting around Jaebum’s room and watching a horror movie that Jinyoung had picked out because he wanted to see Youngjae’s terrified face. Of course the plan backfired and Jinyoung was the one who yelped every few minutes when there would be a messier scene on the screen.

 

 

            The redhead had reached his hand into the bowl of popcorn that was sitting on his lap and he picked up what seemed to be a couple of popcorns stuck together. The redhead was about to raise it to is mouth when he felt something moving in between his fingers.

 

 

            Mark dropped his gaze and stared in confusion at the sight in front of him. Why was he grasping onto someone else’s fingers? Why did someone else reach into his bowl of popcorn? Who in hell was the owner of the hand?

 

 

            The redhead’s eyes traveled up from the foreign palm to the owner of the hand and he had to hold back the whine of despair. Freaking Jackson was sitting there, staring at him with a wide grin marring his face.

 

 

            The oldest occupant of the room slowly let go of the hand and turned to face the screen of the TV as calmly as possible. Mark managed to maintain his poker face while inside he was trying not to die because of embarrassment and the awkwardness. From the corner of his eye he could see Jackson frowning and biting his bottom lip and Mark almost smirked in victory. He wasn’t going to be some easy prey for the Hong Kong native. No, Mark wasn’t going to back down without at least some resistance.

 

 

            During the middle of the movie the redhead could feel something being placed on the top of his thigh. Mark tried to ignore whatever it was. It was probably BamBam being a lazy piece of .

 

 

            After a few moments of trying and terribly failing in ignoring whatever it was that started to move up his thigh the redhead turned his head a little bit so that he would be able to identify the object.

 

 

            It was the same hand again. Jackson’s fingers were tracing patterns over the redhead’s thigh and Mark would have let it go if it wasn’t for the knowing grin that was plastered all over the Hong Kong native’s features.

 

 

            The redhead tried to focus on the movie and the almost female that was being chased throughout the forest, but the feeling of fingers going up and down his thigh made his mind mushy and Mark gasped loudly when Jackson’s palm came in contact with his covered crotch.

 

 

            ‘I guess Jinyoung’s not the only scaredy cat in this room.’  Youngjae’s forehead was met with Jinyoung’s slipper that originally belonged to Jaebum and the younger male whined and whimpered while whispering that the Park was a violent person and needed to be locked in a cellar or a Hospital.

 

 

            The redhead tried to pry of Jackson’s hand from his thigh as unnoticeably as possible. The redhead was actually surprised that BamBam didn’t pick anything up. The Thai boy was so into the movie that he ignored all of the movements that happened between Mark and Jackson.

 

 

            Mark wasn’t even surprised when he was told to sleep in between of Jackson and Jaebum during that night. He was at least thankful that Jaebum was by his other side so he could simply cuddle up to his best friend if there was a need for that.

 

 

            The redhead once again forgot about Jackson as he said goodbye to Jaebum and Jinyoung and turned around just to face to devil himself.

 

 

            Jackson was lying on his side, staring at the redhead with a teasing smile plastered on his face. Mark almost shuddered when he saw the smile and he was about to turn back around to face his best friend’s back when Jackson’s hands on his shoulders stopped him.

 

 

            The redhead stared with wide eyes as the Hong Kong native drew him closer by his shoulders and their faces were inches apart.

 

 

            Jackson’s breath ghosted over Mark’s face and the redhead blamed the hot air the next day for the blush that dusted over his cheeks.

 

 

            The black haired male’s eyes darted from Mark’s wide orbs to his plump lips and Jackson leaned closer so that their lips would be touching if one of them dared to speak.

 

 

            Jackson teasingly opened his mouth and the tip of his pink tongue darted out to Mark’s bottom lip.

 

 

            ‘The more you go against me the more I get interested.’ Jackson’s lips crashed onto the redhead’s lips and Mark shoved at the Hong Kong native’s shoulders in order to move away. Nothing worked as the younger male parted his lips and his wet muscle came in contact with the redhead’s plump bottom lip.

 

 

            Mark bit back the moan and kneed Jackson in his crotch in surprise. The Hong Kong native moved away and hissed in pain while the redhead stared at him in shock.

 

 

            Mark kind of wanted to say sorry but he kind of felt as if Jackson deserved this and that he should be kneed again. But the redhead wasn’t that evil, at least not yet, so he simply turned around in time to avoid Jackson dragging him back and scooted over to Jaebum’s side.

 

 

            The light haired male turned his head a little bit so that he would be able to look at his best friend and raised an eyebrow in question.

 

 

            ‘If I knew that you wanted to cuddle with me I would have offered it up earlier.’ Mark rolled his eyes playfully and pressed himself into Jaebum’s side.

 

 

            ‘Shut up, Jackson’s being a jackass and I don’t want to feel him all over me.’ The light haired male chuckled in amusement and the redhead smiled back.

 

 

            ‘Yeah, well, I don’t blame him for wanting a piece of you.’ The redhead raised an eyebrow and Jaebum gulped loudly.

 

 

            ‘I mean as a human being I find you attractive. No one can say no to you when you look at them with your puppy eyes.’ The redhead chuckled and his eyes formed crescent moons.

 

 

            ‘Shut up baby, I know it.’

 

 

            ‘I’m just trying to make you feel better about all of this.’ Mark playfully slapped Jaebum’s chest and the light haired male let out a mock howl of pain.

 

 

            ‘That will do pig.’ The redhead giggled as Jaebum looked at him in mock hurt. The light haired male still wrapped his arm around the older male’s frame and the two of them snuggled into each other while Jackson looked at them with jealousy in his eyes.