Chapter 2: Sitting beside the famous heartbreaker

A Painful Ending

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

 

"You're so crazy, Daehyun! What the is happening to you?" I was so angry with myself. I slapped my head using my hand while walking down the street. I"m on my way to school and I really can't forget the scene that had happened between me and Baekhyun hyung.

 

 

Damn it! How stupid can I be? Why did I blush like a ing high school student? Well..literally I am one but for 's sake! He's my ing older brother. In whatever angle you look, we're blood ing related!

 

 

I shook my head. I really need to stop this! I really need to--

 

 

"DAMN IT BOY! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" I was too stunned to move. I stared at the bald man inside that expensive car who was looking angrily at me. I was about to cross the street that I didn't even notice that the red light became green.

 

 

And because of thinking too much, I was almost hit by this freaking expensive car. 

 

 

"What? Are you just going to stand there? Get out of my way!" The bald man shouted. I slightly bowed down my head and uttered my sorry. The bald man just rolled his eyes heavenward. I took a step aside and the car started to move. When it was already out of my view, I raised my middle finnger and shouted " YOU BALD UGLY MAN!" and laughed. Those kind of people who are very arrogant, I wanna punch the hell out of them and let out all of my frustrations.

 

 

I resumed walking but this time, I was more careful. I don't want that incident to happen again. Imagine, what if that car really hit me? What if I die? what will happen to my Baekhyun hyung? I don't want to leave him. My parents died 5 years ago and I saw how my Baekhyun hyung suffered. I don't want that to happen again. I love him so much and I don't want to see him enduring so much pain.

 

 

I know that Chanyeol hyung loves him but is his love for my brother that strong enough to lasts forever? I was watching his every actions everytime he's with my brother and I don't know why I still don't trust him no matter how many times I've already heard him saying how much he loves Baekhyun hyung.

 

 

I shook my head and smiled.bitterly. I wanted to cry. I wanted to hurt someone. I know the reason why I don't like Chanyeol hyung. I'm jealous with him because I know that he and Baekhyun hyung can happen. They can have their own happy ending while me and Baekhyun hyung? IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. How unfair our life can be?

 

 

There's a billions of people in the world whom I can fall in love with. I have a billions of choices but still.. I fell in love with a person that I know will never be mine.

 

 

I hastily wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. I laughed with so much pain. I can endure it. I can do it. I wasn't born as Daehyun just for nothing. 

 

 

I can now clearly see my university. I was half running because It was almost time. I was praying that I can find my classroom easily and thank God I did. Maybe luck, after all, was still with me today cause my Professor was kind enough to let it pass since it's our first day of school. I sat on the vacant seat almost at the back, beside Youngjae, the famous heartbreaker in the campus.

 

 

He looked at me and smirked arrogantly. "What a loser." he whispered.

 

 

I shrugged my shoulders and ignored him. One thing that my Baekhyun hyung taught me was, Never speak when you have nothing good to say. And that's what I did. Baekhyun hyung will always be my first priority.

 

 

"Since you're now already complete.." my prof said "Let's now start the introduction." 

 

 

I was boring. I never liked the introduction. Like I really don't care who they are. Would Baekhyun hyung will love me like the way I love him if I knew all of them? No, right? So it's just a waste of time.

 

And then it came Youngjae's time. He stood up and walked with so much confidence. He stopped in front and almost all the girls started squealing. He flashed them his million dollar smile and spoke using his angelic voice. "Hi, girls!" the girls screamed and he laughed. "calm down, everyone. I'm Yoo Youngjae and to the guy who was sitting beside me.." he looked at me and smiled. He raised his middle finger and said "Loser." All of my classmates laughed. I clenched my fist and took a deep breath to calm myself. The picture of Baekhyun hyung smiling flashed on my mind.

 

 

"Mr. Yoo Youngjae." said our professor. "Never do that again if you don't want to have a heart to heart conversation with our principal."

 

 

He seemed piss but he ignored our prof and went to his place. He threw a piece of paper from his pocket to me and uttered stupid. I ignored him and since it was my turn, I stood up and went in front. Atleast our prof scolded him. I'll never let him make my temper lose. My Baekhyun hyung will never be happy if I get into a fight.

 

 

I combed my hair using my hand before I start my introduction. "I'm Daehyun. Nice to meet you all." with that, I went back to my place and sit quietly. I noticed a folded paper on top of my armchair. I looked at Youngjae who was acting innocently. I shrugged my shoulders, crumpled the paper and threw it back at him.

 

 

"Damn it!" I heard him cuss and I smirked.

 

 

Lemme tell you guys. I wasn't born as Daehyun just for nothing.

 

 

----

NOTE: And Chapter 2 is already posted. Gah! My mind... Haha. Sorry for the typo errors and wrong grammars. Sorry for my bad english. I'm not that good at it. So, share me your thoughts. I didn't know what came into me and I made Youngjae a part of this story. Comment, guys. That's what I need. Please? Thank you so much :*.