Chapter 1: Kiss

A Painful Ending

DAEHYUN'S POV:

 

I was looking at myself infront of the mirror. I fixed my hair with a wax and straightened my tie. This is my first day being a 4th year high school student and I really want to look presentable. I was kinda excited because after 9 months, I'm going to leave my high school life and I'm so ready to become a college student. When I was very satisfied with the way I look, I took a very deep breath and hurriedly went down the stairs just to be shocked with the scene I witnessed.

 

 

I saw my Baekhyun hyung sitting on the sofa with Chanyeol hyung and they were having the moment of their life. I literally gasped and I felt pain creeping inside my heart. I've been inlove with my brother for 2 years. I thought it was just love like how a younger brother would feel for his older brother. But I realized, one morning, when I woke up from a very deep sleep that I'm already inlove with him. A love that you would feel for your lover.

 

 

I know it's wrong. I know it's a sin. Believe me, I tried to stop it. I tried every way possible but I just can't. My heart keeps on beating just for him.

 

 

 I never realized that I was having a very deep thought when I missed the last step on the stairs and I fell down. "OUCH!" I shouted when my landed on the floor with a loud thud. That caught Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung's attention.

 

 

When Baekhyun hyung realized what had happened to me and saw how awkward my position was, he immediately came to me with an expression full of worry and concern. "Daehyun, what happened to you?" he grabbed my arm and helped me to get up. He let me sit on the sofa.

 

 

I know it's painful but I was so happy it happened to me. It caught their attention and I really love it when Baekhyun hyung's attention is only focused on me. Call me selfish, I don't care. I love him. I scratched the back of my head using my hand. "Well.." I took a deep breath. "I didn't notice the last step. I was thinking of something so important." and it was you, I wanted to add.

 

 

He slapped me on my arm. "That's stupid! What were you thinking?" I can see that my hyung is mad. "Think of yourself first before anything else. Understood?" 

 

 

I don't care if he's mad. I'm trying to hide my smile. I really love this man no matter how sinful this act can be. I slowly nodded and suddenly Chanyeol hyung spoke using his very deep but attractive voice. "Yes, Daehyun. Listen to your brother. After all, he knows what's best for you." he looked intently at Baekhyun hyung. "Right, jagi?"

 

 

Chanyeol hyung s his arms around Baekhyun hyung's waist and the latter put his hands on top of Chanyeol's. "Right." he said and smiled. He looked at me intently and it made my heart flutter. "Chanyeol and I will now go. We planned a date today and there's no way we're going to cancel it. Take care of yourself and text me if you're on your way home. Goodluck on your first day."  

 

 

I nodded. I felt a pang of pain in my heart when Baekhyun hyung said those words. It was like a million dagger was thrown in my heart. I was about to take a very deep breath when suddenly, I felt Baekhyun hyung's soft lips on my forehead. It lasted for only about 3 seconds but it was enough to make my heartbeat beats abnormally. It was enough to send volts of current energy in my body. It was enough to make my face so red like a tomato.

 

 

After that, he looked at me with so much intensity and smiled, the kind of smile I fell inlove with. But his last words ruined it all.

 

 

"Goodluck, my baby brother."

 

 

He and Chanyeol hyung already left. They left me inside this house, sitting on the sofa alone, thinking that no matter what I do, no matter how much I love him, no matter how strong my feelings are for him, I will always be just his baby brother... nothing more and nothing less.

 

 

******

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

GUYS, I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. WELL, THIS STORY IS WRITTEN IN PURE ENGLISH AND I'M A FILIPINO. I'M NOT THAT GOOD IN ENGLISH SO I'M VERY SORRY. I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS AND SORRY FOR MY WRONG GRAMMARS AND TYPO ERRORS. I HOPE THAT YOU'LL ALL SUPPORT THIS. THANK YOU. SARANGHAE :**

 

vote vote vote <3