My Awesome Dream (English)

My Awesome Dream

"I'll study harder" that's one of the promises we always say when classes are about to start.. But still, we can't always fulfill that promise. But this incoming school year, I'm dead serious. Well, I'm going to be a graduating student this incoming school year so maybe I'm really taking this "I'll study harder" seriously. I think it's also natural for a student to study hard when they're about to graduate.

It's kinda corny, but I'm really dead serious.

It's kinda sad to think that I'm not going to experience an "independent" life in South Korea. When I mean independent, something like renting a small room in a random apartment, eating alone, missing your family in your home country, and other small things that others don't really appreciate. I like being alone most of the time.

Honestly, I want to be a k-idol. I know it's very common to a kpop fan to hope that someday he'll be a k-idol. I want to experience the hardships of being a public figure such as endless hours of practicing, being restless, eating your breakfast inside the van while going to the said venue of the event. Still, all those hardships are lessened if you have the other members of the group to share that hardship.

I really would like to have a Noona like Bora. There will be no dull moment when you're with her. If there is Bora, ofcourse, who can forget the Leader, Hyorin ? Also include the maknae line of Sistar, Soyu and Dasom (they're my bias :">). I would also like to be in a group with someone like Baro, Sandeul, Gongchan, Jinyoung and CNU. I think they'll be good hyungs. ^o^

I hope ... but I'm here in the Philippines ... and I even feel like a living trash ...
I don't live, I only exist.

I only want to see and talk to them personally. I want to call them "noona" or "hyung" and I'd be so happy.
And if they'll call me "dongsaeng" I'll feel even better than happy.

But all of those things are just a dream ....
I think it's not even possible for them to see me.

I'll just hope for the best .