Maid Café

Morning Musume x KPOP guys oneshots

Minwoo had recently become addicted to a maid café, he went there all the time, but there was a reason for it, there was a girl who worked there, he liked her and they were at the same school. Apparently Minwoo and this girl were close, even before she started working as a maid. This girl's name was, Sayashi Riho, a japanese girl who excelled in both dance and singing. She was a natural beauty, she was skinny, but not too skinny and was such a nice person, she'd never hurt a fly.

 

Now, when did Minwoo get these feelings for her? That's what he himself doesn't even know, he's currently in a very complicated position. Riho has a boyfriend and he's obviously annoying that boyfriend, he doesn't even know the name, and he's still having feelings for Riho.

 

"Riho~ Can't we go to the amusement park?" Minwoo whined, pouting cutely, only hoping for her to say yes.

 

"I don't know, I have a date today" Riho answered sadly, Minwoo wanted to beat that guy, he always took Riho's free time, it pissed him off.

 

"Fine! But we never spend any time together anymore" He pouted more. Riho seemed to feel a bit guilty.

 

"Sorry Minwoo" She said, turning around to get some orders. Minwoo suddenly felt rejected, more then usual, he was angry right now, but since Riho loved this idiot of a boyfriend, he couldn't do anything about it.

 

It wasn't long before Riho's boyfriend came into the café, he glared at Minwoo while he smiled at Riho. Riho's shift was finished and Minwoo had no reason to be at the café anymore.

 

Riho was in this relationship for 6 months, but Minwoo noticed some blue marks here and there on her arms and legs, he didn't want to jump to conclusions. That's until Riho had a arguement with her boyfriend at the maid café she worked at, it was just a coincidence Minwoo came there, he stopped coming there everyday some while ago.

 

"You Riho, you're always together with that Minwoo guy, you're cheating on me aren't you?" He yelled so the whole café could hear, Riho was already crying so she didn't answer. Yuu, her boyfriend, then hit her in the face, this is what made Minwoo's patience break.

 

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU?" Minwoo yelled as he barged into the café, he turned Yuu around using force and hit his face with all his might. Yuu fell backwards, not expecting someone to hit him. Minwoo kept hitting him until Yuu fell uncouncious. He quickly went over to Riho.

 

"You okay?" Riho was still crying, but hugged Minwoo.

 

"I'm so sorry for not telling you about this" She said in between her sobs, Minwoo felt bad for her, like, really bad.

 

"It's ok now, so don't cry, ok?" Minwoo hugged Riho back and carressed her back.

 

"I-I love you Minwoo" Minwoo got the biggest shock of his live. Riho who he wad loved for almost a year, loved him back.

 

"I  love you too Riho" Riho looked up at him with her big, pretty eyes. Minwoo couldn't help it and kissed her. Claps were heard around them, they both looked up to realize they were still in the maid café, some workers had dragged Yuu off somewhere no one wanted to know where was.

 

After this, Riho and Minwoo spent their time together in many different ways, studying, working, at school and at home.

 

Their relationship eroniqally enough, started at a Maid Café

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for the crappy chapter Q~Q But I tried my best! Anyways, I'm soo going to buy some japanese shoes >_<