Happy Halloween

Morning Musume x KPOP guys oneshots

There was a halloween concert with a couple of artists in Japan, these artists were: SMAP, Morning Musume, Dream Morning Musume, Arashi, KAT-TUN, NEWS, KARA, SNSD and SHINee. Backstage everything was different than how it looked. There were couples, siblings and rivals. One of those couples was Key and Koharu. They had met in Korea when Morning Musume had gone there for a little vacation. After that they had gotten closer, and ended up as a couple in late 2009.

 

"Kibum-oppa~ I'm tired... And hungry" Koharu pouted, she was cuddling with Kibum, aka Key, from SHINee. It was 4 hours before the concert and other groups were rehearsing now, Koharu had already reheasred everything.

"Then let's go and eat something okay?" Koharu nodded, they went to the cafeteria that was there. Along the road, they met Aika arguing with Subaru from Kanjani8.

"Hey are you two arguing again?" Koharu asked, laughing a bit.

"I can't help it, how can someone like HIM be my brother? He's so annoying and childish!" Aika said annoyed, Subaru just looked at her angrily, yes Aika's real name was actually Shibutani Aika, she has hidden it because she didn'y want to become known as Shibutani Subaru's little sister.

"Now look who's talking, and I'm not childish!" Aika just smirked, and looked at her 12-years-older brother.

"Well I don't think that 30-year old people like buying stuffed toys!" Subaru gasped and pointed at Aika.

"How do you know?" Aika smiled at him.

"Mum told me to go in your room and get your clothes, which by the way, you're too lazy to actually pick up yourself." As the fight kept going on, some other Kanjani8 members came over, including Ohkura, and stopped them. Ohkura slung one arm around Aika's neck and kissed her cheek.

"Why's the princess mad?" He said in kansai-ben, Kibum who couldn't understand half of it made a dumb face while Koharu laughed and dragged her boyfriend away.

"Are those two always fighting like that?" Kibum asked, one eyebrow arched a bit.

"Always, believe me, even when I was in Morning Musume, they'd always fight on the phone or when they met, but they're actually really sweet when they're alone, you know, that brother-sister relationship you see on drama's?" Kibum nodded and smiled, in all truth he tought that his girlfriend was the best in the world, she was pretty, talkative, cheerfull and sweet.

They bought some sandwiches, it was the only decent thing there, the chicken had been eaten by no other then Onew, and Masuda had eaten the rest.

"Say ah~" Kibum said as he held the fork with a piece of the sandwich on.

"Ah~" Like this, they kept eating, it was cute to others, but then Nishikido Ryo came over.

"Koharu~ Hime's been ignoring me lately" Yes, the y Osaka Man Nishikido Ryo, was indeed gay.

"Eh? Really? Talk to him about it! I don't know what to do...." Sadness was displayed on Ryo's face right away.

"I think he wants to break up now" At this Kibum jumped in at the conversation.

"If he's the girl in the relationship, then it's PMS, it happens a lot with Taemin" Ryo looked at him in awe.

"Then what should I do?" He asked happily.

"Just let him be for a while, he'll come back sooner or later, if you can't wait then... Sleep with him" When the words left Kibum's mouth, Ryo was already running towards KAT-TUN's changing room and Koharu was blushing a bright red.

"Awww, is my cute girlfriend embarrassed? That's so cute~" Kibum hugged his girlfriend happily. Koharu hugged him back, but felt really sleepy.

"Kibum-oppa, I'm really sleepy right now" Kibum smiled and carried Koharu on his back to her dressing room, he was greeted by many smiles and "hello"'s. He put Koharu down on the coach to sleep, she hadn't been sleeping for days, modeling and being an idol was hard work for her. 

 

Happy halloween Koharu, if I'd ask for trick or treat, the only thing in my minf would be you.

 

A/N: yeah... Another crappy update, but I need to get these requests off my shoulder, I feel guilty for the fact that people requested this, but never really got it D: So I'm giving it to them now! But I guess it's feel free to request again? XD